• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Singing Contest

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Eh, quality-wise I'm not sure if my submission cuts it (I sound muffled and a bit one-dimensional ...). And some of the other song entries are quite good!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
OKAY, Since we have few entries and the deadline was up in like 2-3 days ago, all entries AFTER this post will not be counted. As for anyone who submitted it "late", well, you got in :33

Judging will begin shortly and the results will be posted this weekend!

Halfcadence

Monocolorist
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2023
daaaamn, really wish I knew about this sooner. That`s what you get for being in New York when the GT is happening, I guess. Good luck to all the entrants!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I hate to be that person, but could we have an update on how long results are going to take before being released? Please and thanks. :)

Back