• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

osu!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
250px-Osuungimped.png

osu! Is basically an online rhythm game. Game levels are called beatmaps. In each beatmap, a song will play and different hit elements (hit circles, sliders and spinners) will appear on the play field. Players must use a pointing device to manipulate these elements in time with the playing song's rhythm in order to earn points.

For this thread, feel free to discuss your favorite beatmaps, your latest osu! achievements, and even set up game rooms with PC members!

You can get osu! here if you're looking to download it.

Years
Hmm this seems interesting. I think I've heard of it before but never played it.

I would like to play with you or anyone for that matter just for the sake of making Online Games more active and mostly just to have fun :3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I absolutely love Osu!. I've been playing for about 2 years, and it's become my go-to game for when I'm bored (or not bored), easily one of my favorite PC games. Friend me if you play, my name on there's the same as on here, machomuu.

It can be difficult when you first start out, as with most rhythm games, but once you get into it it's really fun. I couldn't recommend it enough.

machomuu-0.png

Years
Wait...I don't follow. Why wouldn't you recommend it if it's so good? .-.

I started playing and I'm really surprised by how addicting it is.

I tried to add you, machomuu but I couldn't find you name .-.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Blah. I need to start playing a little more again, but I've been so bent on speedrunning that I haven't been able to play much! If I had others to play with though, that'd prolly make it different.

Back