The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
YAPE(yet another pokemon editor) is a software which is used to edit pokemon sprites,roms,etc.
Nope.
Not even one hit.
It can only edit Pokemon data (Pokedex entries, name, stats, movepools, held items, ...)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Orcan

I need help! I saved my game inside of the sky tower and after defeating Team Steam I was unable to leave the tower. Some guy is standing in front of the doorway and when I talk to him he says that I cannot enter the tower. I am using vizzed so I can't use the "walk through walls" hack. What should I do? I don't want to have to restart the game as my team is amazing and it has pokerus.

I found a solution. I just went outside and used fly. He was blocking the area right outside the door, so I could leave the tower, but do nothing else.

I need help again and this time I can't just fly my way away from the problem.
I saved in the pokemon center after having gotten rid of the aron in flamerny and I had a save state inside of the gym. I opened up the game and the aron were back and I couldn't solve the problem so I was going to my save state, but I accidentally hit the wrong button and made a new save state. I don't want to have to restart. Any ideas?

Last edited by Orcan; July 8th, 2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:27 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcan View Post
I need help! I saved my game inside of the sky tower and after defeating Team Steam I was unable to leave the tower. Some guy is standing in front of the doorway and when I talk to him he says that I cannot enter the tower. I am using vizzed so I can't use the "walk through walls" hack. What should I do? I don't want to have to restart the game as my team is amazing and it has pokerus.

I found a solution. I just went outside and used fly. He was blocking the area right outside the door, so I could leave the tower, but do nothing else.

I need help again and this time I can't just fly my way away from the problem.
I saved in the pokemon center after having gotten rid of the aron in flamerny and I had a save state inside of the gym. I opened up the game and the aron were back and I couldn't solve the problem so I was going to my save state, but I accidentally hit the wrong button and made a new save state. I don't want to have to restart. Any ideas?
This could be happening due to the fact that you are not playing it on VBA . All other emulation sources have been reported creating problems. Also If you play on Vizzed by patching the ROM try changing it also
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Tortipouss2002

Hello!
I'm blocked in pokémon light platinum, please help me!
The 6th gym is not in the gym and not at the power plant !
Sorry, my english is bad because i'm french.
Thanks
Tortipouss2002
P.S : Please, where i find Axew and Klink?

Last edited by Tortipouss2002; July 9th, 2013 at 05:16 AM.
Old July 9th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortipouss2002 View Post
P.S : Please, where i find Axew and Klink?
You get axew as a gift pokemon in drakebreath city.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:21 PM
StyrkaVind

I'm a new member looking for some help. I got this game (the English version) and patched it to a clean Ruby 1.0 Rom. I made it to the national park and caught a horsea and evolved it to seadra. Then I looked up if there was a way to evolve Seadra, on page 157 (I think) of this thread somebody said it can evolve to kingdra at level 50. I got it to 50 and it didn't evolve. Did I patch it incorrectly, was that not true, or is there a way I can fix it without starting over.

P.S. I know there is a seadra that evolves when traded but I don't like traded pokemon. It's a personal preference.

Last edited by StyrkaVind; July 9th, 2013 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:06 PM
torchil

There is a slight glitch with the complete Pokemon Light Platinum: When you are defeated by Diamond after defeating or capturing the pichu from drowning, when you return to the bridge you can capture or defeat the pichu again.
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:07 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyrkaVind View Post
I'm a new member looking for some help. I got this game (the English version) and patched it to a clean Ruby 1.0 Rom. I made it to the national park and caught a horsea and evolved it to seadra. Then I looked up if there was a way to evolve Seadra, on page 157 (I think) of this thread somebody said it can evolve to kingdra at level 50. I got it to 50 and it didn't evolve. Did I patch it incorrectly, was that not true, or is there a way I can fix it without starting over.

P.S. I know there is a seadra that evolves when traded but I don't like traded pokemon. It's a personal preference.
Then I am afraid your own personally caught Seadra cannot evolve into Kingdra. Wesley only added these pokes who evolve with trading by special in game trading. What I mean is you cannot also obtain Pokes like Gengar, Machamp etc with the method you are trying
Old July 10th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:

Then... your personal preference has to change...
Every Pokemon that is available through trading can ONLY be obtained by trading.
Pokemon can only have one way of evolution.

Old July 10th, 2013, 06:28 AM
dark£n

Nature: Docile
Amazing! Thx dude, good work !
Old July 10th, 2013, 08:46 AM
StyrkaVind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Then... your personal preference has to change...
Every Pokemon that is available through trading can ONLY be obtained by trading.
Pokemon can only have one way of evolution.
Ok, I got the Kingdra but is there any way to change the dumb nickname and OT. Gameshark or anything like that?
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:38 PM
wasney

Question for those with knowledge, as I just learned about ROM editing and IPS and such this week. My girlfriend and I am both playing this ROM, and would like to be able to battle and trade. We were already doing so with normal Ruby roms, worked great.

I know others have asked why it was removed, and the reason was because it could have unexpected results. If we are both playing this ROM, would it all work out fine? If so, I am looking to learn how to edit the ROM, and add maybe a trading/battle floor to the first pokecenter. So far, the map editors confuse me...If anyone with knowledge would do it, I would be willing to send some paypal for the effort!
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:19 PM
alienhunterx

I am quite sure there is no Gameshark code for this purpose. Also traded Pokes always have their OT and nicknames forever
Old July 11th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Ok, I got the Kingdra but is there any way to change the dumb nickname and OT. Gameshark or anything like that?
Nope... unfortunately, what is set in trade cannot be changed.
Though...
Nickname could probably be changed with Trader Advanced...
But that might have bad influence on ROM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasney View Post
Question for those with knowledge, as I just learned about ROM editing and IPS and such this week. My girlfriend and I am both playing this ROM, and would like to be able to battle and trade. We were already doing so with normal Ruby roms, worked great.
ROM hacking is free business, you shouldn't offer money
Anyways... hackers remove trading to prevent unnecessary glitches... so forcefully adding trading may do more worse than good.

Old July 11th, 2013, 01:52 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
in the final version gible location was fixed ? i remember pokedex shows hes location at this dragon mountain (i dont remember name) but he wasnt there , indeed there was no pokemons in this location

i tryied edit in advance map but file is protected ;/
Old July 11th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
in the final version gible location was fixed ? i remember pokedex shows hes location at this dragon mountain (i dont remember name) but he wasnt there , indeed there was no pokemons in this location

i tryied edit in advance map but file is protected ;/
Gible is put somewhere else as the Mt. Shuem has wrong behavior byte which does not allow Pokemon to be found.

Old July 11th, 2013, 02:01 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
ok thx
someone done list of pokemons in game ? i mean there is a list http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/pokedex.html but i mean locations
send me PM if u got it
Old July 11th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Flamebot

Well, If you have a Android phone, there is a Emulator for gba called my boy. It allows you to do so much. One of the things is allowing you to trade over wifi or bluetooth.
Old July 11th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Gible is put somewhere else as the Mt. Shuem has wrong behavior byte which does not allow Pokemon to be found.
Actually, I think I fixed this?

And also put Gible somewhere else?

*scratches head* it's been a while but there are patch notes in the links in my sig... ^.^;
Old July 11th, 2013, 07:57 PM
wasney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
Well, If you have a Android phone, there is a Emulator for gba called my boy. It allows you to do so much. One of the things is allowing you to trade over wifi or bluetooth.
Exactly, that's what we use. But, in order to do it, we need some sort of script and such to start it. I'm gonna spend my next day off trying to add a house somewhere for it. If it works, cool. If not, well, I will have learned a bit about rom hacking =)
Old July 12th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebyte View Post
Actually, I think I fixed this?

And also put Gible somewhere else?

*scratches head* it's been a while but there are patch notes in the links in my sig... ^.^;
I presumed he's using wrong version that's why I put this alternative. =)

Old July 12th, 2013, 04:58 AM
ikelofe

hey man, I really want to play this Hack, is there a .gba rom avaliable?

I want to play it on my android device using GAMEBOID.

Thanks a lot!

edit: tried patching, used the 1.0 original rom, like explained on the website, but I got the white screen =/

Last edited by ikelofe; July 12th, 2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikelofe View Post
hey man, I really want to play this Hack, is there a .gba rom avaliable?
I want to play it on my android device using GAMEBOID.
Thanks a lot!
edit: tried patching, used the 1.0 original rom, like explained on the website, but I got the white screen =/
See dude we have got gba version n which I use is New_Pokemon_-_Light_Platinum_Eng-spaces_(1)
Try searching this on google n u will get the 16mb rom.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Flamebot

Use My Boy emulator! So far it has patch all the games I have played on here, allows you to edit the controls, Ffwrd screen shot and allows you to trade pokemon using wifi or blue tooth. It has many features. Don't use Gameboid
Old July 12th, 2013, 05:02 PM
itsalexney

I'm going to ask a really dumb question, and ask how you save the game?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links