The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old July 13th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Frostbiteकर्म
Life's Short. Stop Fighting.
FC: 2036-7748-3073
IGN:

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
What would you want in return for a Zorua, Rufflet, and possibly a Deino? Unhatched or a level one would be good. I've just restarted Pokemon White so I don't have much to offer on that game, but you could trade me on my White game and then I could get you something off my Diamond game? That's where I keep my better Pokemon.

I'm also in a bit of a wifi pickle, because we just changed our router and of course it's WPA. If it's alright with you, could we set up a specific trade time (my timezone is EST) so I can go to a public place? Sorry if this is inconvenient, I just found out when I tried to get my White FC.

*Sig credit to Comic Tragedy/moments.
Old July 13th, 2013, 07:39 AM
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
Well I won't be able to do wi-fi trades for a while, and considering that I have my 3DS all broken and what not; I'm going to need to have temporary codes for my brothers DSi....again!

I head off to work not too far from now, and then I'll be away from home for the next two days; so getting any trades out of me would not be the best thing to do. It would be nice to get back into trading by at the very earliest Monday evening, but thats only if and only I have the energy to take care of it.

I need my 3DS fixed by the time October roles around, or else me and my game order will be screwed; or will just be playing with an ink blot in front of the screen I.I
Old July 18th, 2013, 06:33 AM
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
I would like to make an update on the trade shop!
I will be changing over friend codes once again, due to the tragedy of what happened to my 3DS; I hope to have it repaired by October, but that is still 2 1/2 months away. Until then I'm going to be using my brothers DS to play; this isn't as convenient, but its still better than nothing.

Friend codes will be posted up as soon as I have a reason to put em up there, so probeley very soon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here