• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Name:Danielle Frey

Nickname:Dani

Sex:female

Dorm :raiku dorm

Appearance :a tall, lean girl with flowing blonde hair( basically serena from x and y) however danielle like to wear more pink skirts and more revealing tops

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 150 word minimum

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): 350 word minimum

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Lvl(Max 30):
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed)

(will finish later)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@DarkMoonPhase: Sorry, dude! It appears your application is simply too short! Your history is approximately 100 words below the minimum limit and your personality section is approximately 40 words below the minimum limit.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
No idea. My character already moved on from the class. He's out in the middle of the woods. If Zen reads his letter, she'll probably understand his position almost as much as anybody.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm coming back in the academy! :D for the third time apparently!

I want to bring back Danielle because of all the history, but at the same time I want to start all over and make a brand new trainer character, course that would take a day or so to make xD. I would like to reserve a spot for Suicune Dorm, if that's possible? I will have mine up tomorrow.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Yaaayyy! Welcome back! I'd love to see Danni return x3 (Obviously cause Mark has a history with her) And sure go for the reservation! I think we got room

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Welcome back! Always nice to see people returning, it means more people to RP with!

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Name:Danielle Frey

Nickname:Dani

Sex:female

Dorm :raiku dorm

Appearance :a tall, lean girl with flowing blonde hair( basically serena from x and y) however danielle like to wear more pink skirts and more revealing tops

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):a very rude girl who says just what appears in her head. Danielle has an eye for beauty , although she likes everything to be just so. she is an experienced troublemaker who never thinks things through often resultng in a bad reputation for her and her family. however she does have a kind side to her , however you need to get to know her before she reveals it to people. adding to further difficulties she is extremely hard to befriend resulting in her being very lonely. danielle has a very bad relationship with her parents often resulting in physical violence hence her rash nature. she is a very reckless girl, however she is 'allergic' to dirtiness. danielle is addicted to her only equal in her mind (roselia). a very demanding person she will whin for every littile thing for hours on end irratating all.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): ''GRRRR I HATE YOU!'' danielle's exact words as she was sent out of her mansion by her parents who were going to a conference'' i dont want to be babysat by amelia shes a cow!''

heading onto the road she kicked a bush in rage, seconds later a tingling sensation went through her bodysending her sprawling back in agony. she got up and just as she was about to kick the bush again the bush squealed'budeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww' danielle screamed back as what looked like a massive flower bud emerged from the bush immediantly the budew rubbed its head on the wound danielle sighed, it was so soothing.

when she finally got to amelia's( an obese madwoman) her greeting was ' what is that foul scent of grass type in the air roast it arcanine'
'no dont hurt aroma'
suddenly budew grew a deep blue color and began to swell, her arms enlargend and began to sprout flowers.budew had evolved! and from that day day onwards she was banned from amelia's (not that she was upset or anything but...)

the next day danielle was expelled from school by saying how easily her roselia could beat another childs onix'' its just the truth' she told the teacher as she was dragged by the ear to the principles office. over the next few nights she began having terrible nightmares about terrible things that could happen to her roselia, and when she woke up on friday her roselia was not in the herb patch where it always was. she eventually found it tied to a pole. the culprits? her parents. the world famous jessie and james of team rocket. when she started untieing her roselia a hissing sound came from behind her. a cat leaped onto hr face'keep the puny one there'
danielle started to cry her many tears plummeting to the floor like bombs, exploding with water. the cat leaped at danielle with its claws,danielle dodged them , they raked through

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species:
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Lvl(Max 30):
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^we're going to have two danielles in the roleplay. :D

I didn't expand my SU as much...only one question that I'd probably find the answer in the storage pad: i'm sure Danielle traded one of her Pokemon away, I don't remember. In the meantime, I'll send my SU in. Shouldn't have any problem. :)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
@Meganium90 The etherpad shows that Danielle has a Cyndaquill, not a Vulpix. Not sure which she traded for which, but the answer seems to lie in there somewhere!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@Meganium90 The etherpad shows that Danielle has a Cyndaquill, not a Vulpix. Not sure which she traded for which, but the answer seems to lie in there somewhere!

Ah, NOW I REMEMBER.

She battled a 10-year-old trainer (an NPC) during her grass & bug battle session and the trainer had offered her to trade his Cyndaquil for her Vulpix. The Cyndaquil has zero training and he felt that Danielle would be capable of training it. I remember naming it after my best friend, buuuut since we're not friends I don't even know anymore lmao

I'm already plotting another sequence of posts that she *may* get the Vulpix back, considering the NPC turned out to be an irresponsible trainer. But that would make her have two fire-types. I really need to balance out my team more to be quite honest!

Thank you for answering my doubts!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Well there's nothing wrong with having two fire types, and making the balance of her team be a concern for Danielle. Rather than you worrying about it, make her worry about it! It'd be a nice bit of character development for her I think. But it's your call. If I had to pick, of the two I'd go for Vulpix.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Weclome back Meganium :D Your reaccepted!

lineofdeath: Um... how do I put this... While the history does meet the requirements, I'm more concerned about the quality of your SU. The appearance isn't descriptive enough and theres alot of grammer issues over the SU. Could you possibly fix all those up?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I'm here. Don't worry, home now and was just about to check on that. :D Have had site issues until about an hour ago.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Hi everyone, I was thinking about joining an RP a while ago and was directed to this one. I just wanted to ask if there was any room for me here? I just wanted to ask before I work on my sign up form, seeing as how that is going to take a while. I also wanted to read through more of the IC thread but it is a very long one. How much would be beneficial to keep up with the story so far? Thank you in advance.

Dawn

Years
@Squidchan: There is room for you. I also wouldn't recommend reading up on the IC thread much. You would have to read far too much to get any real benefit. Instead, you should ask questions here where we can answer them in an easier and less tedious fashion!

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
I wonder if anyone will notice the battle Adrian just had with Team Rocket. One of them is carrying him off...

Or will someone find him at their base? Either way things go, I've got some plans for my character. If anyone wants to take part, I'd love the company.

Dawn

Years
I don't know when Team Rocket stopped being so subtle about their presence.

...Giovanni is regretting a dozen things simultaneously, somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back