The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old May 8th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

osu! Is basically an online rhythm game. Game levels are called beatmaps. In each beatmap, a song will play and different hit elements (hit circles, sliders and spinners) will appear on the play field. Players must use a pointing device to manipulate these elements in time with the playing song's rhythm in order to earn points.

For this thread, feel free to discuss your favorite beatmaps, your latest osu! achievements, and even set up game rooms with PC members!

You can get osu! here if you're looking to download it.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old July 8th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Krazzikk

Nature: Relaxed
Hmm this seems interesting. I think I've heard of it before but never played it.

I would like to play with you or anyone for that matter just for the sake of making Online Games more active and mostly just to have fun :3

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:20 AM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

I absolutely love Osu!. I've been playing for about 2 years, and it's become my go-to game for when I'm bored (or not bored), easily one of my favorite PC games. Friend me if you play, my name on there's the same as on here, machomuu.

It can be difficult when you first start out, as with most rhythm games, but once you get into it it's really fun. I couldn't recommend it enough.

Old July 11th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Krazzikk

Wait...I don't follow. Why wouldn't you recommend it if it's so good? .-.

I started playing and I'm really surprised by how addicting it is.

I tried to add you, machomuu but I couldn't find you name .-.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Aeon
Now face the avalanche

Nature: Quiet
Blah. I need to start playing a little more again, but I've been so bent on speedrunning that I haven't been able to play much! If I had others to play with though, that'd prolly make it different.
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I'd certainly love to play with you guys. It would really help me get motivated to play again since I've been slipping pretty badly in recent times.

Sponsored Links