The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Team Discussions
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Team Discussions Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:38 PM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet

|Welcome all to DragonsArmys Officially Team Thread|
..:: Ranks :: Story :: Features :: HelpNeeded :: Application :: Member :: Question ::..






Introduce
Greeting! My ID Name is KiraKonGxi and i would like to introduce to you all _DragonsArmys_ Official Thread.Its been 5 years i learn this hacking stuff so many path that i must get through but now i've learn everything except still low on ASM hack lol .okay now The reason I create this Team thread because i need a fews supports from u guys,to Complete our hacks GAME. And I've decided to gather hackers from the community to help me success this project together, so people can play our hack with Smile Face..


So what we waiting for let scroll down to view the thread content xD.
__________________________________________________________________________

Current Project

-Pokemon Lightning Gold
Hack of : Pokemon FireRed
__________________________________________________________________________
Media
RainVella Village(Full Map)#1
Spoiler:
__________________________________________________________________________

Synopsis (Story)(About the we're not sure yet to use it)
Very Begining of the story, a Professor finds an acient stone chips found in the mysterious island, the stone is very large and it resembles a man, and in the mysterious island. according to legend theory there is a very cruel person who wants to rule the world by using legendary pokemon darkness, and all mission hampered by a legend and three pokemon legend, which is located on the island of mystery. After the incident professor concealed the matter. Then there is one group that knows the secret, and they learn a new thing that Professor could not know that in the cave there is a legendary pokemon evil and the only way to control the pokemon is just releasing the the stone that was found bound in the matter and Professor told you about all the ancient story and you are the person who will decide his world in a safe condition.
__________________________________________________________________________

Feature
New Fakemon Starters
New maps
New story
New Region
New Legendary Fakemon
Day/Night system
New tiles
__________________________________________________________________________

THE TEAM
[LEADER] KirKonGxi - FakemonSprites, TitleScreen Editor, Mapping, TilesInsert & Scripter
__________________________________________________________________________

HELP NEEDED
A Co storyLiner
Scripter(Needed)
Mapper
Banner Maker(Not so Needed)
General Helper
Title screen Maker(Needed!)
Box maker
Beta Tester
A Fakemon Ow Spriter
A Fakemon Spriter
Music Editor
__________________________________________________________________________

FORM
Skills:
Applying for:
Proof(Not so Needed):
GMT:
Contact Via:
Gender:
_____________________________________________________________________

Pokemon Lightning Gold Userbars


_____________________________________________________________________
Credit Tiles goes to WesleyFG !

Thanks For your support ! -KiraKonGxi
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA

Last edited by ℨᶾanana; November 23rd, 2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Not Necessary
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old July 10th, 2013, 06:07 PM
supersoursky's Avatar
supersoursky
Co-Leader of Dark Illusion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
if itss a R/S/E hack
i will probably help..
__________________
Co-leader of the hack Dark Illusion
Graphic monsta of the hack Dark Illusion
Misc. Editor of the hack Dark Illusion


Hacks im currently working on :
Pokemon Dark Illusion
Pokemon Dark Illusion
HTML code:
Quote:
<a href="http://imgur.com/gf90Jh7"><img src="http://i.imgur.com/gf90Jh7.png" title="Hosted by imgur.com"/></a>
Supports are appreciated
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old July 10th, 2013, 06:15 PM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoursky View Post
if itss a R/S/E hack
i will probably help..
i'm sory this is Firered Hack. because firered rom is easy and fun to hack..
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old July 11th, 2013, 07:03 PM
pokefreake's Avatar
pokefreake
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Skills: Scripting, Music Editing (I can't make music), Title Screen Pokemon editing.
Applying for: Scripter, Music Editor
Proof:
Spoiler:
Example Script:
#dyn 0x740000
#org @Main
lock
faceplayer
showmoney 0x0 0x0
message @First
callstd MSG_Normal
givemoney 1000 0
pause 0xF
updatemoney 0 0 0
message @Second
callstd MSG_Normal
hidemoney 0 0
release
end
#org @First
= Here.
#org @Second
= Don't spend it all in one place!

I don't have any examples of editing music.
Title Screen:

GMT: - 04:00 I think.
Contact Via: PC PM
Gender: Male
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old July 11th, 2013, 07:42 PM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokefreake View Post
Skills: Scripting, Music Editing (I can't make music), Title Screen Pokemon editing.
Applying for: Scripter, Music Editor
Proof:
Spoiler:
Example Script:
#dyn 0x740000
#org @Main
lock
faceplayer
showmoney 0x0 0x0
message @First
callstd MSG_Normal
givemoney 1000 0
pause 0xF
updatemoney 0 0 0
message @Second
callstd MSG_Normal
hidemoney 0 0
release
end
#org @First
= Here.
#org @Second
= Don't spend it all in one place!

I don't have any examples of editing music.
Title Screen:

GMT: - 04:00 I think.
Contact Via: PC PM
Gender: Male
Welcome to DragonsArmys! You're very talented about scripting, Nice Bro!
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old July 15th, 2013, 02:03 AM
miggy93
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Skills: Basic Mapping
Applying for: Beta Tester and General Helper
Proof: N/A
GMT: GMT + 8
Contact Via: PM, Email, FaceBook
Gender: Male
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:00 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by miggy93 View Post
Skills: Basic Mapping
Applying for: Beta Tester and General Helper
Proof: N/A
GMT: GMT + 8
Contact Via: PM, Email, FaceBook
Gender: Male
Nice now we got the general helper and beta tester, Welcome to the Team Bro.. :D


-Thread update!
Help Needed
.Scripter
.Title Screen Editor
.Fake Trainer Sprites Editor
.Fakemon Sprites
.OWs Sprites Editor
.Tiles Inserter
.Sprites Inserter
.ASM Hacker
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA

Last edited by ℨᶾanana; July 16th, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old July 19th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Chaxmonster's Avatar
Chaxmonster
Grand Duke of Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Chaxmonster
Skills: Spriting, Sprite Insetion, Graphics Editing & Story Composition.
To sum it all up, I can sprite, insert the sprites, create banners/headers/userbars, help with the story and give general advice.
Applying for: Whatever you assign me to, I can do all 4 at a decent level or higher level.
Proof(Not so Needed): As for my graphical abilities, you can check out my avatar and signature which are custom made by me. If you wish for me to compose a short story, then PM me on that.
And as for spriting, here's a quick bug type I just sprited up for a few mins.

GMT: +3 Hours.
Contact Via: Here via PM or through skype. My skype being daniel96491.
Gender: Male
__________________

Last edited by Chaxmonster; July 19th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old July 19th, 2013, 08:15 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaxmonster View Post
Skills: Spriting, Sprite Insetion, Graphics Editing & Story Composition.
To sum it all up, I can sprite, insert the sprites, create banners/headers/userbars, help with the story and give general advice.
Applying for: Whatever you assign me to, I can do all 4 at a decent level or higher level.
Proof(Not so Needed): As for my graphicas abilities, you can check out my avatar and signature which are custom made by me. If you wish for me to compose a short story, then PM me on that.
And as for spriting, here's a quick bug type I just sprited up for a few mins.

GMT: +3 Hours.
Contact Via: Here via PM or through skype. My skype being daniel96491.
Gender: Male
Welcome bro to the team and thanks for the help..
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old July 19th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Chaxmonster's Avatar
Chaxmonster
Grand Duke of Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Chaxmonster
You're welcome kind Slendy.

SO...
What's my job again?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:20 AM
motb777's Avatar
motb777
Spriter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Is this how Chuck Norris find out?
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I want to join this if possible.

Skills: Spriting, Mapping, A little bit scripting (I lack the programm), etc.
Applying for: Mapper, Spriter, Storyliner (Great imagination), General Helper
Proof(Not so Needed): I only have proof for spriting: http://motb777.deviantart.com/gallery
GMT: Greece, GMT + 3:00
Contact Via: Skype, Facebook (PM for more info)
Gender: Male

More info: I would like to join this in order to make a complete hack. From the thread I understood that you are well organized so this is why I'm applying.

Thanks in advance
__________________



Scan this with an Android[/sig-reason]
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:23 AM
M.L's Avatar
M.L
Busy atm
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Just watch out with titlescreen insertion because alot of the time people can edit yhe pokemon ect but it can't look as nice as a 256 titlescreen and once you edit the titlescreen via the old method then you cannot insert a 256 titlescreen again
__________________
Fluffy
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaxmonster View Post
You're welcome kind Slendy.

SO...
What's my job again?
I'll update the thread and you will see what job that u will get .

Quote:
I want to join this if possible.

Skills: Spriting, Mapping, A little bit scripting (I lack the programm), etc.
Applying for: Mapper, Spriter, Storyliner (Great imagination), General Helper
Proof(Not so Needed): I only have proof for spriting: http://motb777.deviantart.com/gallery
GMT: Greece, GMT + 3:00
Contact Via: Skype, Facebook (PM for more info)
Gender: Male

More info: I would like to join this in order to make a complete hack. From the thread I understood that you are well organized so this is why I'm applying.

Thanks in advance
Accepted Welcome to the Team!

Quote:
Just watch out with titlescreen insertion because alot of the time people can edit yhe pokemon ect but it can't look as nice as a 256 titlescreen and once you edit the titlescreen via the old method then you cannot insert a 256 titlescreen again
Don't worry i know how to change the title screen For Pro style..

Here Guys Route A.1 Review.. What you guys Think?


__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA

Last edited by ℨᶾanana; July 19th, 2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Chaxmonster's Avatar
Chaxmonster
Grand Duke of Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Chaxmonster
Hmm, seems like a nice overall design for the first route, but I've got a few things to note.

The double rocks within the forest, look sort of eye displeasing, the rock and grass patch or grass and 2 pebbles patch on the left side look much better.

Don't put the two signs right next to each other, put one in the beginning to notify you of the route and put the second one around an area where it notifies you of something special about that area.

For instance if it's near a patch of grass where there's a potion, it could notify you of how potions work or instead of a certain pokemon that resides in that patch of grass.

Overall it seems over clumped by an overtake of the forest
For instance the tree at the start, near the stairs, seems unnecessary.

And also the ledge in the middle seems too lengthy, but that might be just me.

Overall a good first map, which some minor details you should put your attention to, in my opinion.

Though, remember to wait for the rest of the teams' opinions beforehand.
__________________

Last edited by Chaxmonster; July 20th, 2013 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Typos & such.
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old July 20th, 2013, 02:50 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaxmonster View Post
Hmm, seems like a nice overall design for the first route, but I've got a few things to note.

The double rocks within the forest, look sort of eye displeasing, the rock and grass patch or grass and 2 pebbles patch on the left side look much better.

Don't put the two signs right next to each other, put one in the beginning to notify you of the route and put the second one around an area where it notifies you of something special about that area.

For instance if it's near a patch of grass where there's a potion, it could notify you of how potions work or instead of a certain pokemon that resides in that patch of grass.

Overall it seems overclumped by an overtake of the forest
For instance the one at the start, near the stairs, seems unnecessary.

And also the ledge in the middle seems to lengthy, but that might be just me.

Overall a good first map, which some minor details you should put your attention to, in my opinion.

Though, remember to wait for the rest of the teams' opinions beforehand.
Thanks for the information..
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old July 20th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Chaxmonster's Avatar
Chaxmonster
Grand Duke of Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Chaxmonster
Alright everyone, I just tested the first copy of the current BETA, with the first 3 maps, so to speak and it is heavily bugged.

I suggest that all of our mappers and tile inserters take a good look at it as the issues/glitches are mostly movement permission, texture, map connection based.

There are also minor text glitches with the signs, showing some random bugged symbols.
I feel a scripter should take a good look at those.

If anyone wishes to see my full list of glitches/bugs I've encountered in the ROM so far, feel free to PM me and I'll send it to you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:13 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaxmonster View Post
Alright everyone, I just tested the first copy of the current BETA, with the first 3 maps, so to speak and it is heavily bugged.

I suggest that all of our mappers and tile inserters take a good look at it as the issues/glitches are mostly movement permission, texture, map connection based.

There are also minor text glitches with the signs, showing some random bugged symbols.
I feel a scripter should take a good look at those.

If anyone wishes to see my full list of glitches/bugs I've encountered in the ROM so far, feel free to PM me and I'll send it to you.
Some oF the Bugs Fixed and Some are Not but i'm still working on that..so after the rom's has finish until GYM 1 i want scripter to be ready to get their hand dirty.. xD
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Chaxmonster's Avatar
Chaxmonster
Grand Duke of Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Chaxmonster
So until then, what do the rest of us do?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:35 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaxmonster View Post
So until then, what do the rest of us do?
Don't worry i'll handle it through PM..
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Chaxmonster's Avatar
Chaxmonster
Grand Duke of Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Chaxmonster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirakonGxi View Post
Don't worry i'll handle it through PM..
Alright Chief, awaiting my next assingment.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:15 PM
rhettz_emboar's Avatar
rhettz_emboar
Did you just pee??
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Skills:BETA TESTING, SCRIPTING
Applying for:BETA TESTER
Proof(Not so Needed):HERE AND HERE
GMT: UTC/GMT +8 hours
Contact Via:FACEBOOK
Gender:MALE

If im not so late.. :D
__________________


I hate people like you..
[/SIZE]

Last edited by rhettz_emboar; August 22nd, 2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: link for FB
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:02 PM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettz_emboar View Post
Skills:BETA TESTING, SCRIPTING
Applying for:BETA TESTER
Proof(Not so Needed):HERE AND HERE
GMT: UTC/GMT +8 hours
Contact Via:FACEBOOK
Gender:MALE

If im not so late.. :D
Accepted! Welcome to the team little Draggy ..
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old August 17th, 2013, 08:47 AM
rhettz_emboar's Avatar
rhettz_emboar
Did you just pee??
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirakonGxi View Post
Accepted! Welcome to the team little Draggy ..
Well yeah thnx a bunch!
Guess i'll just wait for you to contact me then!
__________________


I hate people like you..
[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old August 20th, 2013, 07:22 AM
PineApple'Pies's Avatar
PineApple'Pies
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Malaysia
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettz_emboar View Post
Well yeah thnx a bunch!
Guess i'll just wait for you to contact me then!
we will contact you soon after finish making other map and kira gona give you try Pokemon LG beta 0.06 okay..
__________________

マーと小さい

Pokemon LG | Little Dragons
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old August 26th, 2013, 02:48 PM
xGal
du bist n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: A tree
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Recruiting, not reqruiting. And in the "map review", it should be "map PREVIEW". Good luck in the recruitments.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.