• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
You don't need any addiotional prgram to patch the game ._.
Just download your game .rar file. Unzip it, and put the clean (USA) version of the game on the same folder you unziped the pack.

1- Open the XDelta GUI.exe file
2-Select Patch.
3-Select the Pokemon Neo SoulSilver.patch(for example) and then click Open.
4-Click Select ROM.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
You don't need any addiotional prgram to patch the game ._.
Just download your game .rar file. Unzip it, and put the clean (USA) version of the game on the same folder you unziped the pack.

1- Open the XDelta GUI.exe file
2-Select Patch.
3-Select the Pokemon Neo SoulSilver.patch(for example) and then click Open.
4-Click Select ROM.
lol thanks for da tip, dude. at least I know can patch without a problem. :p

Talking about NET Framework...I have like 6 of them on my computer which one is the good one :

1.1 ? 1.1 in my native tongue ? 2.0 SP 2 ? 3.0 SP 2 ? 3.5 SP1 ? 4.0 ?

Should I delete the oldest one and keep only the last one or should I use them all ?
NET Framework 2.0 is really all what u need. Having additional service packages isn't really necessary. As long as u have it 2.0 install on your computer, the patching program should work. Just use either me or PMniac's method and see what da results might be.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
I tried both bt when I clik on "Apply patch" nothing happens at all. It doesn't create a new Rom, I see no progress bar or anything showing me the Rom is patched...It seems the program in itself doesn't work on my computer...

I have a folder with the XDelta GUI, the patch, the Soulsilver Rom, the Xdelta.exe ...
I click on XDeltaGUI
I select the patch
I select the ROM
I clik on "Apply patch"
Nothing happens (O_o)

I also tried deleting the whole C/Documents and settings/... in the files names...

I am now wondering if the NET Framework i have on my computer actually works....

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Well it seems I already won Morty.

I used Feraligatr lvl 36 with Bite to kill all of his pokemons.

Haunter didn't do anything.
Kill Misdreavus and if she make your Sp.Def fell switch after kill her.
Sacrifice a weak pokemon.
Put Feraligatr on field again.
Get hurt by a T-Bolt and lose half HP but bite does the same on him.
Aqua Jet critical hit on that kills him xD
Keep with Bites until your Feraligatr is dead or use a Hyper Potion if you want instead of Revive. (I used revive+Super Potion)
If you are using 1vs1 against Drifblim watch out with Destiny Bond.

First try and win. Easy xD
:surprised: Morty gave me a bunch of trouble

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
I had found a pre-patched version of the game but it seems it's not playable with R4s...The PokeGear doesn't work (it causes an infinite black screen when opened) which makes the game unplayable when called by prof Elm after visiting Mr Pokemon...any solution ?

I had a similar issue with Sol Platinum but it's actually worse...it freezes after selecting the starter...:(

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I had found a pre-patched version of the game but it seems it's not playable with R4s...The PokeGear doesn't work (it causes an infinite black screen when opened) which makes the game unplayable when called by prof Elm after visiting Mr Pokemon...any solution ?

I had a similar issue with Sol Platinum but it's actually worse...it freezes after selecting the starter...:(

It's your SD card/flash cart, same thing happened to me until I got a new card

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
I'm here to report a bug on Neo Soul Silver.

I was playimg very fine going to the 5th gym on my way on the sea, when my crobat passes to lvl 28 if i recall it, and he learnt Mean Lock, when I pressed forget on of my old moves the touch sceen became black, but the music still going xD

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
What's up dude what's taking you so long to complete your new hack i like your games so much

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I'm going out on a limb, and saying that's he working as hard as he can. Believe it or not, pokemon hacking might not be the only aspect of his life!

The Grubby Pup

Years
Whew...it's been forever since I last visit this thread. lol Sorry folks for da slow...almost non-exsitence replies. Anyways, let get to'em.

Anyways, if u found a pre-patched version of mah game...that wasn't made by me...I honestly don't know what to say to u. It could be just how da person patched. it coulda just patched the game without adding the ap protection first.

As for Sol Platinum...I have no idea what's going on there. lol That game shouldn't have any kinda AP...it should work perfectly on an emulator.

:surprised: Morty gave me a bunch of trouble
Me and you both brother...tho, it has been awhile since I've last turned Neo Soulsilver back on. :p

I'm here to report a bug on Neo Soul Silver.

I was playimg very fine going to the 5th gym on my way on the sea, when my crobat passes to lvl 28 if i recall it, and he learnt Mean Lock, when I pressed forget on of my old moves the touch sceen became black, but the music still going xD
Hmm...I dunno. I've never seen that kinda glitch before. Have you've gotten past this...

What's up dude what's taking you so long to complete your new hack i like your games so much
Still working on it, don't worry...I've just finished Reverse Mountain. :I But just like MasterLucario says...I do have other stuff to do than hacking...pokemon. lol

I'm going out on a limb, and saying that's he working as hard as he can. Believe it or not, pokemon hacking might not be the only aspect of his life!
Thank you. :)

Hi! when i tried to open Neo Soul Silver in Pokesav, nothing came up. do you know why? like it was totally blank.
You should use Pokegen...I find it a tad better than Pokesav...that's what I use anyways...just tell me how it goes.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
I need Pokesav 'cause i don't know how to use the item creator on Pokegen. Pokesav is easier for me. i DO use Pokegen, but only when i need to modify my Pokemon. Pokegen works, i already tried it, i just can't figure out how to use the item creator. if you could give me a link or something on how to use it, then i would be able to use Pokegen with ease. until then, i'm stuck w/ Pokesav. a BLANK Pokesav. :(

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
I need Pokesav 'cause i don't know how to use the item creator on Pokegen. Pokesav is easier for me. i DO use Pokegen, but only when i need to modify my Pokemon. Pokegen works, i already tried it, i just can't figure out how to use the item creator. if you could give me a link or something on how to use it, then i would be able to use Pokegen with ease. until then, i'm stuck w/ Pokesav. a BLANK Pokesav. :(

Off Topic: For Items, from what I can see, to add an item, right click on a blank spot. Then just click on the highlighted area, then you get a selection option. Ta da. Also remember to alter the bag pocket for appropriate items.

On Topic: These hacks are great. Nice difficulty. Good job!

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
Off Topic: For Items, from what I can see, to add an item, right click on a blank spot. Then just click on the highlighted area, then you get a selection option. Ta da. Also remember to alter the bag pocket for appropriate items.

I STILL can't get it to work. i tried what you said, with the Right-Clicking, but all i got was a menu that said things like "Set Count", "Delete", and "Check/Uncheck Bag". NOWHERE did i find the selection option you are referring to. I'm using the latest version, V.3.1, so i'm not sure if that makes a difference. what do i do!?!?!?

The Grubby Pup

Years

Thanks man. I honestly appreciate you helping out while I was gone. Oh, and thanks for tryin' out mah game. ^w^

I STILL can't get it to work. i tried what you said, with the Right-Clicking, but all i got was a menu that said things like "Set Count", "Delete", and "Check/Uncheck Bag". NOWHERE did i find the selection option you are referring to. I'm using the latest version, V.3.1, so i'm not sure if that makes a difference. what do i do!?!?!?
Mmm...so you're using it to edit items? I don't usually use Pokesav/Pokegen for dat purpose. I only use it to give mahself da National Dex at the beginning of the game. lol So, I dunno, I gotta look at it...

Years
Hey, how is your Black and White 2 mod going? Are you planning really hard things for challenge mode? Really looking forward to it! I think this summer I'll get back to play Yin Black. I'll tell you on my progress and my battles!

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
What's up grubby,how are you?,it's been long time since i last talked to you,how are you doing with your new hack?

Back