The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
thank you so much berlitz and im sorry to hear that. good luck to your future. pinkie, ive never heard of sapphirepearlshipping, and now i am intrigued, it sounds really interesting. secondly, the fact that she bluntly denied kenny in the anime makes me think that maybe she doesnt like him like that.
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:03 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdude18 View Post
thank you so much berlitz and im sorry to hear that. good luck to your future. pinkie, ive never heard of sapphirepearlshipping, and now i am intrigued, it sounds really interesting. secondly, the fact that she bluntly denied kenny in the anime makes me think that maybe she doesnt like him like that.
Sapphirepearlshipping is the shipping between Dawn and May, hence Sapphire for May and Pearl for Dawn. I should mentioned that Dawn found Kenny "cute" in battle when she wrote a letter to Kenny deciding to stick around with Ash and co. for a little while.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:07 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
yeah i know i remember that episode, and as much as id like to agree that they make sense together, i just dont like the fit and dont see the evidence enough on dawn's side.
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old July 5th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
I miss seeing rerun episodes with Dawn on TV now there are the original pokemon episodes

Dawn Fan/lover
Old July 5th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Hikamaru
and a day ♥
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-Berlitz View Post
I miss seeing rerun episodes with Dawn on TV now there are the original pokemon episodes
In Australia where I am, they are still getting Sinnoh reruns so I do get to see Dawn occasionally, and also the fact I tend to watch the anime online as well. But as far as the current topic goes, my fave shipping involving Dawn has always been PearlShipping, aka the one with Ash.

I loved this shipping because Dawn was very similar to Ash in a lot of ways, like her Piplup being a mascot like Ash's Pikachu, the fact they were the first main characters to trade Pokemon to each other and also Dawn's Mamoswine was also like a counterpart to Ash's Charizard. And they each have an electric rodent which is super cute.

And sorry to hear about your tragedy Dawn-Berlitz, I do hope things get better.
Old July 6th, 2013, 10:46 PM
KrushHikari

Nature: Serious
Why you like Dawn so much?:I like Dawn because she's very nice,cute,pretty,upbeat,cheerful,friendly,determined,and girly
Your favorite of Dawn's Pokemon:I'd have to say Piplup,Buneary,and Quilava
Your favorite of Dawn's outfits:Her normal one,orange and yellow swimsuit,pajamas,and also her grand festival and princess dress she looks sooo pretty in those XD.
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Does anyone know any Tumblr accounts dedicated to Dawn that's enriched with a lot of images/gifs of her? I've only found one so far.
Old July 14th, 2013, 06:49 PM
xdawnhikari

May I join this club? I am also xdawnhikari from Serebii's Dawn Fan Club.
Old July 14th, 2013, 09:27 PM
KrushHikari

Sorry I didn't ask this before in my reasons why I like Dawn etc, but I'd like to join this club too!

Last edited by KrushHikari; July 14th, 2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: grammer error
Old July 15th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Keromatsu
Froakie is Awesome!

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
In Australia where I am, they are still getting Sinnoh reruns so I do get to see Dawn occasionally, and also the fact I tend to watch the anime online as well. But as far as the current topic goes, my fave shipping involving Dawn has always been PearlShipping, aka the one with Ash.

I loved this shipping because Dawn was very similar to Ash in a lot of ways, like her Piplup being a mascot like Ash's Pikachu, the fact they were the first main characters to trade Pokemon to each other and also Dawn's Mamoswine was also like a counterpart to Ash's Charizard. And they each have an electric rodent which is super cute.

And sorry to hear about your tragedy Dawn-Berlitz, I do hope things get better.
Piplup bubblebeams Dawn to give her a head start.
and Pikachu thundershocks Ash to give him a head start.

Pokedex status 718/718 please check out my list here thanks! Oh wait Im done! but i want to fill it with event Pokemon too Victini is the only event Pokemon not in my Dex http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334680
Old July 16th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Dawn-Berlitz
Master Pokemon Coordinator

Send a message via AIM to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dawn-Berlitz Send a message via Yahoo to Dawn-Berlitz
everyone is automatically accepted on here and also in the pokemon world i wonder where in the world where Dawn would be right now and who she has seen and etc......

Dawn Fan/lover
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:14 PM
KrushHikari

Thank you so much for letting me and xdawnhikari join! Yeah I wonder what Dawn is doing too I miss her.I've already finished the Diamond and Pearl series three weeks ago
Old July 17th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrushHikari View Post
Thank you so much for letting me and xdawnhikari join! Yeah I wonder what Dawn is doing too I miss her.I've already finished the Diamond and Pearl series three weeks ago
Have you watched the Black & White series? There's a new arc where Dawn visits Unova - I won't spoil the plot for you but it's worth a watch! Mainly for Pachirisu, he's so darn cute in it eep XD

I think right now she's probably touring Hoenn trying to get all of the contest medals she can over there, or maybe she's back in Sinnoh making her name for herself by winning this year's Grand Festival. Whatever she's doing, I'm sure she's working on honing her contest skills and training her team to be the very best haha.
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:47 PM
xdawnhikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn-Berlitz View Post
everyone is automatically accepted on here and also in the pokemon world i wonder where in the world where Dawn would be right now and who she has seen and etc......
Thanks for letting me join! I imagine Dawn to be currently back at her hometown in Sinnoh taking a break after her travels, and planning where her next destination will be. I can safely say she has everythign it takes to be a top coordinator by now, because she has a great deal of contest and battling experience already.
Old July 17th, 2013, 09:18 PM
KrushHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Have you watched the Black & White series? There's a new arc where Dawn visits Unova - I won't spoil the plot for you but it's worth a watch! Mainly for Pachirisu, he's so darn cute in it eep XD

I think right now she's probably touring Hoenn trying to get all of the contest medals she can over there, or maybe she's back in Sinnoh making her name for herself by winning this year's Grand Festival. Whatever she's doing, I'm sure she's working on honing her contest skills and training her team to be the very best haha.
I did but I haven't watched the part where Dawn participates in the Junior cup yet.I saw she returns in Black and White even during when I was watching the D/P series.So yeah I wonder if she did succeed in Hoenn she has learned a lot during the course of her adventure.
Old July 20th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
Airman ga Teosenai

Perhaps she'll be going to the Johto region to earn contest medals over there like May and the other Hoenn coordinators.

Sponsored Links