Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2013 (03:33 PM).

My name is Team Inferno Leader and I run an organization called team inferno! (Think team rocket but not evil) I'm 14 years old and my first game was Pokemon Emerald when I was 4. My favorite pokemon is reshiram and he's my partner in White 2! My favorite type of pokemon is fire but that's not the only type I use. But that's pretty much all I can think of including in this intro so bye.

Name: Reshiram
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old July 8th, 2013 (07:58 PM).
You Crystal Clods!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Team Inferno Leader:
My name is Team Inferno Leader and I run an organization called team inferno! (Think team rocket but not evil) I'm 14 years old and my first game was Pokemon Emerald when I was 4. My favorite pokemon is reshiram and he's my partner in White 2! My favorite type of pokemon is fire but that's not the only type I use. But that's pretty much all I can think of including in this intro so bye.
Hello Team Inferno, and welcome!

If you're the kind who loves Fire-types so much, I heavily advise you join the Fire-type Club over in the Pokemon Clubs section. It's one of the more fun sections because joining a club is a great way to make new friends. However we also have all the Pokemon gaming sections, like Fifth Generation Gaming if you are interested in discussing Black 2 & White 2. Those are just suggestions but I do hope you take time to see what PC has to offer.

Have a great time here okay?
Old July 8th, 2013 (09:26 PM).
No thinking , just stupid.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by Team Inferno Leader:
Hello Team Inferno!Welcome!

Fire types are pretty cool. As Hikari said, there's a Fire types club in Pokemon Clubs you can join. There's many other fun clubs too and quite frankly, clubs are one of the best ways to meet people. You should definitely consider joining few cause they can be a blast. Be sure to check out all the boards PC has to offer too. :)

See you around and hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old July 11th, 2013 (05:28 AM).

Hello Im Hungry Fox I came her for learning to play pokemon hacks and maybe make my own someday.
Old July 11th, 2013 (05:35 AM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Hungry Fox:
Hello Im Hungry Fox I came her for learning to play pokemon hacks and maybe make my own someday.
Hey there Hungry Fox, welcome to PC! If you want to learn more about hacks, be sure to check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section if you haven't already, since there's a lot of info over there!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!
Old July 11th, 2013 (08:03 AM). Edited July 11th, 2013 by Stalkid.

Nature: Calm
Hi my name is Stalkid. I'm 16 and have played every Pokemon game since the first. My first game was silver, second being yellow. My current game is Black 2 and I joined the community to meet fellow Poke Maniacs and also pick up good advice for competitive battling. My favorite type of Pokemon is Dragon Type, and my overall favorite Pokemon is Salamence, which I have bred and raised over 10 up to level 100. If anyone can give me advice on where to go for trading requests and also EV training advice please let me know
Old July 11th, 2013 (01:37 PM).
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by Stalkid:
Hi my name is Stalkid. I'm 16 and have played every Pokemon game since the first. My first game was silver, second being yellow. My current game is Black 2 and I joined the community to meet fellow Poke Maniacs and also pick up good advice for competitive battling. My favorite type of Pokemon is Dragon Type, and my overall favorite Pokemon is Salamence, which I have bred and raised over 10 up to level 100. If anyone can give me advice on where to go for trading requests and also EV training advice please let me know
Hey there Stalkid, and welcome to PC! Yep you came to right place to discuss Pokémon! :D And if you need help with trading, then check out the Trade Corner section of the forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!
Old July 11th, 2013 (04:05 PM).
You Crystal Clods!
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Stalkid:
Hello Stalkid, and welcome!

If you're playing Black 2 right now and want to discuss about the games, you should head over to the Fifth Generation Gaming section here. It's got great topics on Black 2 and White 2, and they are among my fave games as well. Any plans on getting X & Y when they come out? I have to admit the newly-released batch of Pokemon look so adorable!

And also Dragon-type fans like you would love the Dragon-type Club over in Pokemon Clubs, and we also have Trade Corner for trades and Battle Center for battles. So yeah quite a good amount of sections you should check out. I do hope to see you around PC!
Old July 11th, 2013 (11:43 PM).

Hi :]. I'll make my intro short and sweet let's go :

I'm a diehard Dragonite fan, as well as Eeveelutions, and a big fan of Blue/Green.
If a Pokemon appeals to me at 1st sight by any means it will be considered as one of my favorites (The cuteness of Joltik killed me). First ever PokeGame I officially owned is Green version along side Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold, and Silver (My cousin gave me his gameboy and the games when he went to college but Green was the 1st that I played). Sonic the Hedgehog fan (Shadow fanboy), slightly into anime (Naruto, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and I watched some old ones such as Black Cat), Megaman fan played every single Megaman game out there including the X series and excluding the Star Force and NT Warrior series. I play FIFA Soccer and watch soccer/football. (Bayern fan if anyone interested).

That's all, guess it wasn't as short as expected it to be. Well, thanks for reading this paragraph of uselessness lol.
Old July 12th, 2013 (04:30 AM).
No thinking , just stupid.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by Nite Ace:
Hi :]. I'll make my intro short and sweet let's go :

I'm a diehard Dragonite fan, as well as Eeveelutions, and a big fan of Blue/Green.
If a Pokemon appeals to me at 1st sight by any means it will be considered as one of my favorites (The cuteness of Joltik killed me). First ever PokeGame I officially owned is Green version along side Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold, and Silver (My cousin gave me his gameboy and the games when he went to college but Green was the 1st that I played). Sonic the Hedgehog fan (Shadow fanboy), slightly into anime (Naruto, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, and I watched some old ones such as Black Cat), Megaman fan played every single Megaman game out there including the X series and excluding the Star Force and NT Warrior series. I play FIFA Soccer and watch soccer/football. (Bayern fan if anyone interested).

That's all, guess it wasn't as short as expected it to be. Well, thanks for reading this paragraph of uselessness lol.
Hello there Ace! Welcome to PC man!

It seems to me you're a Pokemon fan of kinds of Pokemon! Draognite's is a cool and really cute dragon if you ask me. It's always good to know there's people who can appreciate Pokemon from every generation. :) I also have to admit Joltik is one of the cutest Pokemon ever. And so are the Eeveelutions! My favorite has to be Umbreon and then I really like Leafeon and the new one Slyveon a lot too. And or course, I remember Red, Blue and ,Yellow pretty well and love them cause Red was my first Pokemon game and first video game overall! I have yet to play the original Green though cause I don't understand Japanese. :( Though I've tried to play to bootlegged version. Let's just say it was hilariously awful. XD Hopefully though I can learn enough Japanese to play it. As a person who has a mass interest in Pokemon yourself, you 'll like Pokemon Clubs. There's clubs for just about everything about Pokemon that you like. There's an Eevee Club for the lovers of the Eevelutions, and the Gen 1 Fan Club for people like you who can't get enough of the generation 1 games. Another place you can go to talk about gen I and II, is Metal & Color Generation Gaming perfect for fanatics of RBY and GSC.

PC also has forums for other things you're interested in such as video games and sports and anime . I think that most people will find out we have alot of boards for everything here. Even off -topic one not related to Pokemon. Just jump into the place I suggested every now and then and you will have fun! And I do hope you have fun here and that you enjoy your stay. Just so you know you can always count on a moderator or staff member if you need help with anything.

I'll catch you later! Talk with me via VM sometime!

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old July 14th, 2013 (08:20 PM).

I am Mark :D 'ill be doing a rom hack soon (hopefully if time allows me)
im interested in meeting someone who can help me with the process
Old July 14th, 2013 (08:27 PM).
You Crystal Clods!
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by TeamZodiac_Aries:
I am Mark :D 'ill be doing a rom hack soon (hopefully if time allows me)
im interested in meeting someone who can help me with the process
Hi Mark, welcome to PC!

Sadly I can't help with your project because I'm not a hacker but maybe you might want to check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which has way more experienced hackers present there. I'm sure someone might be able to help you, and while you're there you should also take time to explore the whole PC forum in general since we have more than just hacks.

I do hope you have loads of fun here okay?
Old July 18th, 2013 (12:44 PM).
Ace Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to bittenlip
Hey there everybody!

Although I made my account way back in '09, I haven't been an active member of PC at all and I decided that I should probably change that.

So, my name is Beckiie (yes, with two i's! Don't ask ) but everyone can just call me Bitten if it's easier to remember.

I've been playing Pokémon since I was 5 years old so that makes roughly 13 years of collecting, battling and trading. I've played every generation from Pokémon Blue to Black 2. I got into competitive battling briefly last year and I really hope to continue working my way up the ranks soon. Although, my internet provider doesn't seem to want me to change to WEP.

No Nintendo WFC, waaaaaah!

Anyway, once I get that back on track expect me to be requesting battles left, right and centre. I battle competitively for fun and I think it should always remain that way

Peace!
Old July 18th, 2013 (09:11 PM).
Pokemon Master,

Hello everyone!
I come from another website's Pokemon forum, but things are starting to go downhill there, so I'll start to come here instead.
I'm not sure what to put here, but here's a few facts about me.
-Favorite Pokemon is vaporeon.
-Been playing since I was about 6, so I think 2004.
-Favorite generation is 3rd gen (IT REALLY NEEDS A REMAKE)
-My favorite types are dark and steel.
~Moose.
Old July 18th, 2013 (10:24 PM). Edited July 18th, 2013 by Adamant Dragon.
Jay Terano

Nature: Adamant
Hi I'm Adamant Dragon. You can just call me J for short. I'm doing this all on my phone so let's see how it works out. Feel free to ask my any questions I answer them all the best I can.

Why wont my sig pic post?
Old July 19th, 2013 (02:05 AM).
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by Adamant Dragon:
Hi I'm Adamant Dragon. You can just call me J for short. I'm doing this all on my phone so let's see how it works out. Feel free to ask my any questions I answer them all the best I can.

Hey there J, and welcome to PC! If you want people to know more about you, how about making an introduction thread? you don't have to, but it's a great way to get people to know you better! And for your signature, if you're trying to put a link in it, you have to have 15 posts or more to post links, sorry but it shouldnt be that difficult to reach!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, J! Always feel free to send me a visitor message or a private message if you ever wanna chat with me!
Old July 19th, 2013 (02:32 AM).
You Crystal Clods!
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Moose:
Hello everyone!
I come from another website's Pokemon forum, but things are starting to go downhill there, so I'll start to come here instead.
I'm not sure what to put here, but here's a few facts about me.
-Favorite Pokemon is vaporeon.
-Been playing since I was about 6, so I think 2004.
-Favorite generation is 3rd gen (IT REALLY NEEDS A REMAKE)
-My favorite types are dark and steel.
~Moose.
Quote originally posted by Adamant Dragon:

Hello there you two, welcome to PC!

Moose, I feel sorry for what happened at your other forum. PC is definitely a much more fun and interactive place so you'll love our community, and I'm surprised no-one took your username yet. I always think that when I see a name that I thought would have been registered, guess I was wrong. If it's 3rd Gen you are interested in, I'd recommend the Advance Generation Gaming board here and we also have an active Dark-type Pokemon Club you can join, and it's run by one of my bestest friends as well so you'll know it's a great club.

And welcome to you too J! Nice to see you browsing PC on the go, and as Zach said maybe you should tell us more about yourself or make an introduction thread so we can learn a bit more about you. Also, as he said you do need 15 posts before sharing links but thankfully given how big PC is I'm sure you'll hit that magic 15 in no time.

Have fun here guys, and if you need anything just leave me a visitor message!
Old July 19th, 2013 (06:33 AM). Edited July 19th, 2013 by minkemon.

Hi,my name is Min Hein Khine.Nice to meet you.

Hi,nice to meet you.I am a starter.My name is Min Hein Khine
Old July 19th, 2013 (09:57 AM).
icebreaker

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Starlight angel
Hi everyone im IcyFlame nice to meet you all im new here I already like it here.
Old July 19th, 2013 (10:14 AM).
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by IcyFlame:
Hi everyone im IcyFlame nice to meet you all im new here I already like it here.
Hey there IcyFlame, and welcome to PC! Glad to see you like it here! Feel free to make an intro thread if you want to get others to know you more as well!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! My name is Zach, and feel free to leave me a visitor message or a PM if you ever wanna chat with me!
Old July 19th, 2013 (11:55 AM).
Silvermoon of Silverclan

Nature: Lonely
Hello guys, I'm new and I might need help around....
Old July 19th, 2013 (11:58 AM).
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by drutribe:
Hey there drutribe, and welcome to PC! How about making an introduction thread here? That can help us get to know you better and what your interests are. :]

Feel free to look around and explore! If you need any help, we have lots of helpful people around here who could aid you!

Hope you enjoy it here! My name is Zach, and feel free to VM me or PM me if you ever wanna chat!
Old July 19th, 2013 (12:20 PM).
"...huh?!"
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by minkemon:
Hi,my name is Min Hein Khine.Nice to meet you.

Hi,nice to meet you.I am a starter.My name is Min Hein Khine
Welcome to PC! Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything n_n

Quote originally posted by IcyFlame:
Welcome as well! I am glad to hear that you already like it here. PC is a really great place full of great people, so I am sure you'll enjoy it here. If you need anything just ask! (:

Quote originally posted by drutribe:
Hi! Welcome to the forum. PC is pretty easy to navigate. Is this your first forum? If you need help with anything, do not hesitate to ask. We'd be happy to help you! Also, Umbreon rocks!

Old July 19th, 2013 (01:55 PM).

Nature: Impish
Just thought I'd post on here to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Lukiaa, I'm 20 and female. I was meaning to join PC a long time ago, but other things got in the way. I'm a University student doing games design which is pretty epic.
I'm not a major Rom hacker but I'm going to get better, need to finalise some of my ideas first, so I have a little project going on at the moment. Plus I'm doing a PKMN Emerald Randomiser Nuzlocke comic as well as another project.

Anyway I hope to hear from you all soon ^.^

Overcoming the evil organisations with my companions, they are irreplaceable friends and we will always fight together!

Old July 19th, 2013 (02:00 PM).
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by shiranui93:
Just thought I'd post on here to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Lukiaa, I'm 20 and female. I was meaning to join PC a long time ago, but other things got in the way. I'm a University student doing games design which is pretty epic.
I'm not a major Rom hacker but I'm going to get better, need to finalise some of my ideas first, so I have a little project going on at the moment. Plus I'm doing a PKMN Emerald Randomiser Nuzlocke comic as well as another project.

Anyway I hope to hear from you all soon ^.^
Hey there Lukiaa, and welcome to PC! Ah, if you're into game development, then I'm sure the Game Development section on here is just for you! If you need any help with the site, feel free to ask anyone on staff around here!

Hope to see you around here on PC! My name is Zach, and feel free to leave me a VM or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat!

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)