The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center

Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old June 29th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Ryanthenoob

Nature: Lax
I'm looking for new types of teams to make that are centered around one idea, like weather teams or my personal favorite-trick room. Anyone have something new and original to try?
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:36 PM
kingfor6
Pkmn Trainer SS Goku

Nature: Careful
1-put to sleep
2-double team
3-put back to sleep
4-dominate.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:13 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfor6 View Post
1-put to sleep
2-double team
3-put back to sleep
4-dominate.
Sadly, Double Team is looked down upon, or even banned in the metagame because of how so luck-based it is.

Also, try looking up the team threads in the Competitive Team Help forum for ideas.

Old July 7th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Soar
n00b

Nature: Lonely
Try out a Volt-Turn team. Depending on the team and how you build it it can be very powerful

Pokemon Snakewood Series: Click Here :D

Pokemon Emerald Series: Click Here :D

Pokemon Dark Energy: Click Here :D
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:13 PM
PyroDragneer
Pokemon Trainer Pyro

Ok so i ve got some cool tactics, here one:
1. Better hit without even touching it.(I ve name this tactic like that. lol)
How to use : This tactic need at least 3 pokemon, first a pokemon who know stealth rock, another roar and finally toxic spike.(The toxic spike will help you a lot if your pokemon know venoshock)
Then first use stealth rock , then use toxic spike and then use roar!
So the opponent pokemon will have damage when entering the battlefield and will get poison by toxic spike thus giving 120 damage a venoshock!!!
Roar will be useful as it make the pokemon retreat so you can damage any pokemon of your opponent easily!! BTW if the pokemon that know roar is knock out then the toxic spike and stealth rock will back it up. And don t forget that you have use only 3 pokemon so 3 other are waiting in your party, you ll have a great advantage on your opponent as almost all his pokemon will be damage by stealth rock and will be poisoned!!!

hope it help and if you want more tactic then like my comment and ask me to!
Old July 19th, 2013, 09:32 AM
srinator
Classy af!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
ok so i think share a peculiar set i have been working and experimenting with.
its a level1 nosepass with berry juice and stealth rocks/toxic spikes/spikes and pain split.

you might have got the idea by now what that does, also pain split does damage , since its level one if the opponent is full health it remove almost half of its hp (depends on the target)

but pain split also help in setting up layers sometime more when you predict the opponents switch or moves correctly, this set has helped me a lot and i think its good lead although u got to watch out for those more than one time hitting moves like icicle spear or rock blast,although sometimes if ur very unlucky the opponent will fire punch u and u get burned and die but that is umm not much of a problem . this requires a bit support with rapid spinners on your team , so i tried using pineco with rapid spin/pain split/stealth rocks and spikes but well the rapid spin is almost useless so nosepass . what do you guys think?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:22 AM
KoolKat vs. Lucas
KoolKat Gold

I recommend to use types of all kinds.
I typically use a fire, water, flying, ground/rock, electric, and one other.

That way, I have strengths to almost every type.

Also, use a Shedinja lvl 100 with a Focus Sash. That way he's pretty much invincible.

Last edited by KoolKat vs. Lucas; July 20th, 2013 at 08:52 AM. Reason: new strat.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links