• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
http://i.imgur.com/UfmFYSS.png
there is a guy nicknamed "iamtheleaker", he say he have information about the game.
he give the gym leaders and elite four types(he say there is a dark type gym), pokemons evolutions and some other information.
i like what he say, would be happy to see this becoming true

The moment when the leaker said Litleo was Fire/Poison was when I stopped reading, because it's already confirmed to be Fire/Normal.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Dont forget the evos and prevos.The have been requested around 12214323132423 times

I'd be a bit less harsh on them....because they are official pokemon. It wouldn't be that surprising to see any of them get evolutions or pre evolutions.

The moment when the leaker said Litleo was Fire/Poison was when I stopped reading, because it's already confirmed to be Fire/Normal.

To be fair, the normal type has been known to change into other types. Like Swablu (Normal/Flying) -> Altaria (Dragon/Flying)

The reason I would have a hard time believing it is that it seems to be exactly how people want Litleo to go...a lot of the rumour seems to be trying to please the fans, to make them want to believe it.

Years

I actually don't see how Litleo can't become Fire/Poison. It's tail is similar to that of a scorpions. The "leaker" doesn't state that Litleo is Fire/Poison, but that it's evolution is. I like what it's saying. I don't want to put all of my hope into it however. I will believe it to be 70% true.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I want to believe the rumor of Toxeon, but I still don't trust it. I'll say that is 75% possibly true. Though I am almost 90% sure that there will be a 2nd Eeveelution.

I still hope Litleo is Fire/Dark, but I wouldn't mind Fire/Poison, but I don't think it will happen till it evolves.

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
Ugh I looked in that thread and now I'm totally disgusted. They're being rather mean to some poor dude who doesn't know too much english. Pretty disgusting, I'm glad that doesn't happen on PC :) I find the Sylveon thing hard to believe, though mamny of his other rumorsa seem pretty credible at least to me. I just feel like if a whole new evolution stone was being added, we would have heard a lot about it, not about some fish evolving my turning the 3DS upside down...

Edit: I especially believe the Elite four names, they make a lot of sense, especially after what was said at that tokyo show in France...

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I just read something that said Fairy was SE against Fighting. I highly doubt this since both are "light" and "good" based if I recall correctly.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I just read something that said Fairy was SE against Fighting. I highly doubt this since both are "light" and "good" based if I recall correctly.

I don't see what the typings being based on has to do with it? Flying isn't exactly an "evil" type and it's super effective on Fighting so your point is kinda invalid. None of the typings are really "good", "light" etc really...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Don't trust that information tbh; it seems far too good to be true. The starter names seem far too lazy, and I read somewhere that there was a fake scan that had a picture of Fennekin's final 'Will-O-Wisp necklace' wearing evolution so that shoots down that 'leak'. And I'm pretty sure that Pokebeach confirmed the 4th leader to be Fighting whereas this 'leaker' said that the 4th is called Grant which imo sounds like they use Ground types. Pokebeach is a much more legit source than some random leaker since they've gotten things correct in the past, iirc.

Also this 'leaker' said that he played through the game yet he cannot name a lot of the Pokemon? And it's funny how the Pokemon getting evolutions/pre-evolutions are basically fan favourites. This list is clearly a wishlist that someone created.

But some of the stuff does sound legit such as the Pokemon number; the legends and stuff.

A lot of this seems extremely fishy, don't get your hopes up guys because you'll rage like hell if they're false.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
I want to believe those 'leaks' so badly, but I think we all know better than to trust them. It's a whole other story compared to the ones that Pokebeach were posting prior to E3.

Hearing a lot of things I like though, and even my speculation as to who the Champion is, is in that thread. I guess only time will tell!

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 25, 2022
Can't be true. Person implies that Ninfia (Sylveon) is pure Flying-type. Plus, I mean, it's a -chan site. Come on. No true information ever comes out of those, unless it's 2chan, and that's Japanese only... they hate foreigners there.

He wrote the word "SOLO" in capitals, so that I think that he meant that it will be the only new eeveelution in X&Y.

The first sentence seems to mean that Chespin will become a Grass/Rock type.
The third one basically means that Helioptile will become big and intimidating, maybe an Electric/Poison (due to that relation to arbok)? Or an Electric/Dragon?
In the third one, I couldn't figure out what that Pokémon name was.
The fifth one is basically what we have been assuming already. Xerneas is the life pokémon and Yveltal is the destruction pokémon.
Couldn't figure out the meaning of the sixth sentence.
The seventh one means that Stantler will become a Fairy type.

Last edited:

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
He wrote the word "SOLO" in capitals, so that I think that he meant that it will be the only new eeveelution in X&Y.

The third one basically means that Helioptile will become big and intimidating, maybe an Electric/Poison (due to that relation to arbok)? Or an Electric/Dragon?
The fifth one is basically what we have been assuming already. Xerneas is the life pokémon and Yveltal is the destruction pokémon.
The seventh one means that Startler will become a Fairy type.

Ugh, I hope that Chespin one is wrong. As for the third one, I'm practically sure he meant the inclusion of Poison, otherwise, why even mention Arbok?
I think the SPLIT one (Spritzee) means it'll have two evolutionary paths.

And the last one, Startler? Did you mean to say Starter? Nevermind, durr. Looked Stantler's Japanese name up.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I actually wouldn't mind Chespin becoming Grass/Rock. Maybe we could see a quicker and more offensive type of Cradily, which has great typing, but doesn't have the stats to do much effectively. I'd love this actually. I'm kind of hoping this rumor is true now!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years

The seventh one means that Stanrtler will become a Fairy type.

He also said that some of it would be wrong. So he may have done SOLO saying that there is more than 1.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I actually wouldn't mind Chespin becoming Grass/Rock. Maybe we could see a quicker and more offensive type of Cradily, which has great typing, but doesn't have the stats to do much effectively. I'd love this actually. I'm kind of hoping this rumor is true now!
I see it being more offensive than the Cradily line, and a little faster but not too much if it ends up being Grass/Rock.

I'm sort of hoping these rumors are true.

Back