The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old July 14th, 2013, 01:30 PM
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Legendary Rebels 3: Hypnotized War

Plot

Spoiler:

It’s been three years since Adriane, Spike, Valorie, Alan, and Gad had helped prevent the war between the humans and the legendary pokemon. The humans had been mad, because previously Mewtwo had spotted a human abusing their pokemon, killed him, then captured all the humans, minus six he was unaware of, and stuffed them in cages, planning to execute them all. Mew, Latias, Latios, Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie had all come together to create the Legendary Rebels, finding the ‘trusted humans’, Adriane, Spike, Lance, Cress, Daniel, and Tryant, and ultimately stopping the humans’ execution, though they lost several members along the way. The humans had tried to start a war against Mewtwo and the other legendaries, Adriane’s dad being their leader, but they prevented it.

Now a group of humans still find anger in the memory of what happened. They have created devices to control pokemon, and after a long line of testing, have deemed them powerful enough to control the legendaries. They’ve implanted these devices within Mewtwo and many other legendaries, though not all of them. Nine still remain, and have fled the raidar. Mew returned to Adriane’s side, alerting her of the legendaries being controlled, and Adriane started trying to bring a team together. The other legendaries remaining are Latias, Latios, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune.

The nine legendaries, and the nine ‘trusted humans’ the legendaries team up with must come together to stop the team of humans. They humans were originally going to control the legendaries into destroying each other, but decided to have fun with it first. Their first plan of action is to capture the Soul Dew, while trying to destroy Mew’s tree. They also try to pollute Suicune’s lake, and do the same to Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie’s. Doing so would weaken the Legendary Rebels, as they call themselves. Soon enough it would destroy the legendary pokemon, and the human linked with them.

And while protecting those areas, and Latias and Latios try to protect the Soul Dew, they have to figure out how to save the other legendaries, and bring them back into their own control. They also must figure out how to stop the organization of humans altogether, and get rid of either their anger, or them.

Rules

Spoiler:
1. No cursing. It’s not really necessary. (Though we forgot this in the last one, partially my fault I will admit.)
2. No godmodding. For anyone who doesn’t know, godmodding is pretty much saying in your post you hit someone, without giving the other roleplayer/character a chance to react, block, or dodge. And no automatically dodging every time either.
3. No bunnying, or controlling someone else’s character into saying or doing something, without permission from either the user that created that character or me, the Game Master.
4. Please be polite to all of the other users in the roleplay, please. However a character being rude to another character is fine (being rivals/enemies is fine, just no personal attacks to the user.)
5. Romance/romantic relationships are fine, and encouraged, just nothing past normal kissing.
6. Your character will be linked to one, and only one, legendary pokemon. First come first serve as far as the legendary pokemon go.
7. Follow all PokeCommunity rules that apply here, please
8. No Pokemon X & Y Pokemon. We just (unfortunately) don't know enough about them yet.
9. Spot reservation lasts 3 days unless you contact me to let me know you're working on it.
10.Unless you reserve for a certain legendary, I can not give it to you if someone posts a SU for it if they did after you reserved. So if you want for instance Entei, and forget to say so when you reserve, and someone posts their SU afterwords and claim Entei, they're going to get Entei. Not trying to be mean, I usually reserve first too, just don't forget to say your legendary.

Legendary Pokemon

Spoiler:
1. Mew - Taken by miley810 - Adriane Cole Jewel
2. Latias - Reserved (possibly) by heretostay123
3. Latios - Taken by MickFizz - "Vicky Powers"
4. Mesprit - Taken by PKMNTrainerYellow - Valorie Ryder
5. Azelf - Taken by ElBurrito - Jason Kore
6. Uxie - Reserved by dcjboi
7. Entei - Taken by Yamagi Sosuke - Norel 'King' Brazen
8. Suicune - Taken by PinkSapphire - April
9. Raikou - Taken by Dark Leader Adam - Tobias Jones

Spoiler:
Name: (First and Last required, middle is optional)
Team: (Six pokemon total, no legendaries (which also means your legendary pokemon your linked to isn’t included here), no repeats. If someone else is using this pokemon, you can’t. I’m sorry, but there are over 500 pokemon. And at max, there are 54 pokemon being used, minus legendaries. We should be able to all use different pokemon.)
Legendary: (One of the untaken nine legendaries from the list above.)
Appearance: (How does your character look? Hair color, hair length, eye color, skin tone, clothes, and height are required, anything else is optional. Must be a fair sized paragraph at minimum.)
Personality: (How does your character act? Think? Are they social? Antisocial? Rude? Bitter? Mean? Sweet? Tell us about your character. At least one good sized paragraph.)
History: (Optional.)
Other: (Anything else not included anywhere else, goes here.)

My Character

Spoiler:
Name: Adriane Cole Jewel
Team: Glaceon, Ursaring, Venusaur, Plusle, Nidorino, Litwick
Legendary: Mew
Appearance: Adriane has mid-back length black hair, kept under a black baseball cap, her bangs reaching about the bottom of her eyebrow. She has dark green eyes, and her skin has a medium tan from being out in the sun a lot. She wears a dark green t-shirt with a black leather jacket, and black leather fingerless gloves. She wears black pants that go over her black combat boots. She stands about 5”1, weighing only 100 pounds, due to her negelctive father’s doings.

Personality: Adriane has turned cold towards the world over the past few years, since she was still stuck with her neglective and abusive father. Her sisters Raven and Emily both still remain alive, though her mother has died from her father’s hands, though he covered it up for the police. Adriane has pretty much cut herself off from the world, but still cares deeply about the pokemon. So when she was confronted by Mew about what was going on, she immediately jumped into action, not ready to let what was going on continue without trying to stop it. Adriane is always ready to stand her ground, and is slightly argumentative, to anyone besides the few friends she has, like Valorie and Spike. She’s nice to her friends though, for the most part, and her pokemon.

History: Adriane was one of the original Legendary Rebels, partnered up with Mew. She is very close to Mew now. She has changed a lot since the original issue, when Mewtwo captured all the humans. She's became a lot more strong willed, and changed her appearance a lot. After the first incident, her father started drinking obsessively and started abusing her, when she does her best to hide, not willing to be split up from her sisters. Her dad was the one who started the whole second war, and once the issue was fixed he returned to abusing her. She wouldn't let anyone call on him though.

The Roleplayers

Spoiler:
miley810 - Adriane Cole Jewel - Mew - Glaceon, Ursaring, Venusaur, Plusle, Nidorino, Litwick
PKMNTrainerYellow - Valorie Ryder - Mesprit - Dragonite, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Zorua, Reuniclus, Swalot
ShinyDiamond - Reserved for Latias
Mick Fizz - Victoria Beck/"Vicky Powers" - Latios - Starmie - Magneton - Vanilluxe - Golett - Boldore - Pawniard
PinkSapphire - April - Suicune - Espeon, Arcanine, Charizard, Raichu, Meganium and Sumarott
Yamagi Sosuke - Norel 'King' Brazen - Entei - Quilava, Carracosta, Leafeon, Garchomp, Luxray, Riolu
Dark Leader Adam - Tobias Jones - Raikou - Crobat (aka Smokey), Donphan, Umbreon, Cacturne, Azumarill and Roserade
ElBurrito - Jason Kore - Azelf -Ditto, Flareon, Hitmonchan, Seviper, Onix, Swablu

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course

Last edited by miley810; July 27th, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old July 18th, 2013, 09:56 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Name: Valorie Ryder
Team: Dragonite, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Zorua, Reuniclus, Swalot
Legendary: Mesprit
Appearance: I paid good money to be able to use this picture, and it's 100% accurate. TT_TT
Personality: Valorie is a rather anxious person, valuing what others think of her quite a bit. This is reflected in the way she dresses. Seemingly in direct defiance of this however approximately half of Valorie's party consists of stolen pokemon, albeit Pokemon stolen from trainers she deemed unfit to own them. Valorie demonstrates an abundance of pride as a rule of thumb, almost unable to tolerate being bested in battle. However how much of this is genuine pride and how much of it is a desire to impress others remains to be seen. Not exactly a tomboy, Valorie is absolutely terrified of physical confrontation and will all but abandon a cause at the sign of messy terrain.

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; July 18th, 2013 at 10:02 AM.
Old July 18th, 2013, 03:07 PM
miley810
Assassin

PKMNTrainerYellow you are accepted! It feels so good to say that. xD

Old July 19th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I'll have my SU up by tomorrow ^^
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:25 AM
miley810
Assassin

Alright, no problem! Can't wait! The reserves last three days anyway, so you're good.

Old July 21st, 2013, 01:13 AM
Yamagi Sosuke
Savage Child

Nature: Hasty
Name: Norel 'King' Brazen
Team: Quilava, Carracosta, Leafeon, Garchomp, Luxray, Riolu
Legendary: Entei
Appearance: Norel is a tan-skinned youth with a lean, muscular build. He has shoulder length ravenous black hair that flows down to his back. He usually has the left side of his bangs swept behind his ear, leaving the right side of his bangs to lay above his dark brows. He has a ruby headband tied around his forehead with two red feathers that are tilted over his left ear under it. (its tails can reach down to his neck). His crimson eyes seems to gleam with a boundless passion and determination that most don't have. He stands at 5'6" and weighs 135lbs with only 2% body fat.

Norel usually wears a long sleeve, fitting white shirt that holds a black stylized symbol of a flame on its right shoulder. His shirt lays on his waist comfortably while a black leather belt holds up his dark blue jeans. On his feet are primarily white and blue high-top sneakers. His right wrist is decorated with a brown beaded bracelet and on his neck is a thin black necklace that holds a fossilize fang that he got from his father.

Personality: Norel is a passionate youth with a strong conviction and love for Pokemon. He has a boundless bravery and recklessness that often leads him into dangerous situations. He usually thinks with his guts, trusting his instincts to lead him through tough situations. Besides all this he can be somewhat perceptive of those around him but also dense in the every-day situation. His free spirit is what makes him so darn lovable, though others can also find it annoying. Let's just say everyone takes to him differently.

History: Will reveal this during Rp.

Other: He has been known to be a brawler in his earlier years. Also, even though he has a PokeDex he never really uses it.

"Just give up… on trying to make… me give up!"

Last edited by Yamagi Sosuke; July 23rd, 2013 at 03:38 AM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 04:17 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Leafeon is taken! Nooooo!! Q-Q

In that case… I'd like to reserve Espeon, Arcanine, Charizard, Meganium, Raichu and… i'll think of the last one later
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:38 AM
Yamagi Sosuke
Savage Child

Haha, I'm sorry about that. I just had to have one of Evee's evolutions.

Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:41 AM
A Shadow's Soul
Extra coated with nice hot syrup!
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Name: Tobias Jones
Team: Crobat (aka Smokey), Donphan, Umbreon, Cacturne, Azumarill and Roserade.
Legendary: Raikou
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Tobias is a very flamboyant and high flying person, he loves to feel the wind blow through his air at high speeds and is not afraid to tell people whats on his mind, some say that's what gets him into so much trouble, however his love of pokemon can not be matched and he claims that the only true love you can experience in life is the between pokemon and humans.

History: Tobias was born in a cave after his mother got caught up in a thunderstorm, the pokemon from the surrounding area protecting Tobias and his mother during his birthing, then as Tobias grew older he noticed he had an act for making friends with pokemon rather quickly, which led him to his first ever pokemon Zubat, who he became friends with after visiting the cave in which he was birthed, there he fount Zubat in a small corner where it seemed to had been injured by a much stronger pokemon, so Tobias took the Zubat home and nurtured it until it had become fighting fit, since then the Zubat never left his side, helping him through thick and thin and also teaching Tobias the true relations between humans and Pokemon, Once Tobias turned 18 he was allowed access into the world to explore for himself, it was in this big world he met the rest of his team mates; Donphan, Cacturne, Roserade, Azumarill and Umbreon. During the first war between Pokemon and Humans Tobias helped to protect pokemon from Poachers who looked to capture pokemon for profit and to use them as slaves, now 3 years later he looks to help the remaining legendary pokemon in there quest.

~ Shihoko Hirata feat. Lotus - Beauty of Destiny ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~ MyAnimeList ~

Last edited by A Shadow's Soul; July 22nd, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:48 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Name: April
Team: Espeon, Arcanine, Charizard, Raichu, Meganium and Sumarott
Legendary: Suicune
Appearance:

Personality: April is a very energetic young woman that loves acting like she doesn't care about people while she actually does. April believes that when you make a friend they will only backstab you in the end, so she is not one to make friends quickly unless the person has proved her or himself. Because her hair is naturally silver, she often jokes about being "the daughter of the moon". April can be quite depressive at times but often doesn't show that because she's afraid to be called a downer. She doesn't like showing emotions but often fails at hiding them. She's also not too fond of boys because of secretive reasons.

You could compare her to a Tsundere or a Kuudere but once you get to know her she's actually a very sweet and kind girl. Her best friend is Suicune and she's worried quickly. If someone intends to hurt Suicune, prepare to feel the revenge of this fiercy young woman. She deeply cares for her Pokémon as she grew up with them.

History: Will be shown in the roleplay

Other: April isn't aware about most humanly emotions and is often confused about them.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme

Last edited by Rose Quartz; July 26th, 2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 02:56 PM
miley810
Assassin

Oh crap PKMNTrainerYellow wasn't kidding when she told me I 'had guests'. xD Sorry, I've been sick the past few days,

Yamagi Sosuke you are accepted!

Dark Leader Adam you are accepted!

PinkSapphire you are still reserved, thanks for the update. xD

And just saying Mick Fizz has updated me recently, he should have his sign up up soon. Alright, time to wake up and update this thing. xD

Old July 23rd, 2013, 03:22 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Welp, after a horrible streak of bad luck, I managed to crawl back into the internet. And thanks to FB Notes, I managed to keep this SU around for edition. Here it is:

Spoiler:

Name: Victoria Beck (a.k.a. Vicky Powers)

Team: Starmie - Magneton - Vanilluxe - Golett - Boldore - Pawniard

Legendary: Latios

Appearance: Victoria's honey, wavy hair drops all the way down to her shoulders like a waterfall, and matches her dark gold eyes perfectly. She likes to wear a fancy dark red cocktail dress that's the same colour as her lipstick of choice, and a black coat over it, since she feels cold most of the time. She is not very fond of high-heeled shoes, and thus she's always wearing a black pair of shoes that people often mistakes for sandals. Vicky wraps this outfit with two pearl earrings and a bow on her hair. She puts a great deal of effort in it, and she's quite proud of it; but beware not to mess it up.

Personality:
Victoria is a girl who has the nasty habit of teasing people and messing with them for her own amusement. Her pranks of choice include "fake-flirting" (acting as if she had an open crush on a boy when she most likely doesn't), acting "overly-affectionate" and playing hard to get. Like compulsive nail-biting, Vicky rarely realizes when she's doing these things: she's been doing that for so long it is sort of imprinted in her brain. This habit of hers makes her come off as an obnoxious and mischievous girl to most people, especially girls who may consider her a "Beedrill-otch"; however, she means no harm at all. Those mind games she plays are nothing but a barrier: a test they must pass in order for them to be considered a close friend of hers. If somebody passes said test, having put of with all her tricks, Vicky's attitude towards that person will change: she will be kinder, sweeter and more aware of that person's feelings. She will, however, toy with that person from time to time. She just can't help it. Why does she plays those games, you might ask? No one knows for vertain. Most likely the environment she grew up in is to blame.
Another trait of Victoria's is that she is quite impulsive and volatile. She can switch from "Sweet Mode" to "Stay-the-effing-hell-away-from-me-for-your-sake Mode" in the blink of an eye. If somebody does something that upsets her, whether it was accidentally or not she will take it personal and try to get even no matter how many times you advise her against it, which usually leads her to do irrational things which are unlikely to end well.
Oh, and another thing. Do never, ever, ever, ever, EVER, under any circumstance, mention her real name, call her "Vicky Beck" or "Vick Beck" or anything like that. She has had enough of that growing up, and chances are she will stay mad at you for a very, very long time. In fact, she might never forgive you for it. Call her "Vicky" or "Vicky Powers", for Arceus' sake.
To sum up, Vicky seems unstable and evil to the core at first sight, but can be a very strong and reliable ally to those willing to play her mind games.

History: Will be revealed as the RP goes by.

Other: She is not very fond of Poison-type Pokémon.

Old July 23rd, 2013, 03:36 PM
miley810
Assassin

Mick Fizz you are accepted! Looks great to me! I like the personality.

Old July 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
ElBurrito
Trainer of Shadows

Name: Jason Kore

Team: Ditto, Flareon, Hitmonchan, Seviper, Onix, Swablu.

Legendary: Azelf

Appearance: Jason has blue eyes and black spiky hair. He has a scar that goes over his right eye, and has a rayquaza tattoo on his left shoulder. He usually wears sleeveless shirts, black tennis shoes, and dark jeans torn at the knees. He isn't extremely muscular, but it's obvious to people that he's strong just by looking at him.

Personality: Jason is a very confident person, believing that he can do anything if he tries hard enough. He is a somewhat out-going person but sometimes avoids people, especially if he has a bad vibe about them. Being confident and out-going make him a very helpful person, almost doing whatever it takes to help someone in need. All this, combined with his natural survival instincts make him a reliable ally and friend.

History: To be revealed throughout the roleplay

Other: Jason has a fear of heights.

Last edited by ElBurrito; July 23rd, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old July 24th, 2013, 09:00 AM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
I would like to reserve Uxie although I plan to post my SU today.

Old July 25th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

I'd like to ask to reserve me a little longer... c: I will finish my SU soon and I have my laptop back... ^^
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old July 26th, 2013, 08:12 AM
A Shadow's Soul
Community Supporter

I hope people post soon, I would like to get this RP on the road :D

Old July 26th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

I finished my Su! ^^ wooo~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:29 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

This looks interesting. I'd like to reserve for Uxie please
Name: Naku Jiro
Team: Scizor (Hiroju), Blastoise, Yanmega, Lombre, Electabuzz, Magmar
Legendary: Latias
Appearance: (How does your character look? Hair color, hair length, eye color, skin tone, clothes, and height are required, anything else is optional. Must be a fair sized paragraph at minimum.)
Personality: (How does your character act? Think? Are they social? Antisocial? Rude? Bitter? Mean? Sweet? Tell us about your character. At least one good sized paragraph.)
History: (Optional.)
Other: (Anything else not included anywhere else, goes here.)

Last edited by <Challenger>; July 28th, 2013 at 04:05 AM.
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:48 PM
miley810
Assassin

I am so sorry guys, I promise I won't be this inactive. Just hit a bad patch of timing, got sick and now I traveled. Heading home tomorrow though, should be good soon. I am so sorry!

ElBurrito you are accepted!

PinkSapphire you are accepted!

dcjboi you are reserved!

heretostay123, I'm so sorry but dcjboi reserved Uxie first! Totally my fault, I hadn't updated. I really hope you're willing to take another legendary! (Latias' reserve isn't going to be in this RP, so I really hope you'll take it! I went ahead and reserved it for you just in case.) I apologize for the confusion.

Last edited by miley810; July 27th, 2013 at 08:54 PM.
Old July 28th, 2013, 04:05 AM
<Challenger>

Latias is good I'll take Latias.
Old July 31st, 2013, 03:13 AM
Yamagi Sosuke
Savage Child

Seems like we're almost ready.

Old July 31st, 2013, 09:23 AM
A Shadow's Soul
Community Supporter

As this is my first RP I am looking forward to starting :D, Hopefully a few of the more experienced rpers will let me do some collab posts with them :D

Old July 31st, 2013, 10:04 AM
<Challenger>

Crap! I forgot to fill my SU out!

Name: Minato Shuzen

Team: Scizor (Hiroju), Poliwrath (Chakun), Hitmonlee (Senju), Floatzel (Tobirama), Electabuzz (Raiden), Magmar (Hashirama)
Legendary: Latias

Appearance: Minato stands at 6'8, being rather tall for a man of any age. He has long, blonde hair that spikes out in many different directions. His skin, by comparison, is rather pale. He normally wears a yellow sleeveless shirt and tight-fitting black pants, not to be confused with skinny jeans. They are more loose than that. He has bright blue eyes the shade of the ocean. He's more agile and lean than he is muscular, but he has powerful leg muscles, and in turn, he is faster than the average bear.

Personality: Minato is very bright and optimistic. He is always smiling his big, funny smile, and tends to love it. Smiling is his favorite. He is always trying to make people feel better and see the brighter side of the darkness, always saying things like, "Don't worry. The sun will come out tomorrow!" or "The grass is always greener on the other side." He's always wanting to help out a friend, always wanting to help out. Minato is also very brave, if anything. He loves the thrill of risking his life and danger, and loves duking it out with his Scizor, Hiroju, just for the Helll of it.

History: A Secret. I'm stealing the idea! >: D

Other: Minato has a deathly fear of flying
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:28 AM
A Shadow's Soul
Community Supporter

Can we try and not let the RP drop out again please :Z

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links