The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:02 AM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
I may or may not be waiting for a certain topic posted by a certain someone in a certain Fanfiction forum to receive a certain review by a certain anybody. No pressure, just sayin'...

I literally stalk my threads when I have the time. If I wake up in the morning and check my thread and find no new replies, I feel like I've let myself down and then I run through a systematic checklist of everything I could have done better in order to make my thread look more attractive and appealing to draw people to it. It's bad :x

Old July 31st, 2013, 01:14 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Sooooooometimes. And it's probably more than I'd like to admit. If I post something that I'm particularly proud of, I'll often metaphorically hover over it like an internet vulture to see if someone responds. For the most part, this type of behaviour doesn't happen on PC as much - it's more other websites that I frequent.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I do this a lot.. I usually take pride in threads with a higher reply count lol. "Yay, people are paying attention to my thread!"
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM
The Dark Avenger
'Sir'batsky

Nature: Adamant
No one is responding because they too are preoccupied with hovering over their own threads waiting for posts. :p

Sponsored Links

Advertise here