The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:09 AM
Terabyte

Nature: Jolly
Wow, a balloon in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?!!?! Totally rhombus! Though did you guys notice the snail on Finn's backpack? That will definitely add some touch.

Also, I see that they finally decided to give Marceline some bangs in her hair I can't ever decide what happens more: her wardrobe changes or her hairstyle changes? Probably her wardrobe more than her hairstyles.

Last edited by Terabyte; July 21st, 2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:15 AM
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
I can't wait until I see that episode! I love bubbline a lot, one of my OTP's, so seeing them together in an episode is just really awesome!

Not to mention I love how Bubblegum is also my favorite character from the show. (Me and liking sugary candy things wasn't enough proof of that was it?)
Old July 21st, 2013, 11:59 PM
Kouzan
When did the sky turn black?

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Wow, a balloon in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?!!?! Totally rhombus! Though did you guys notice the snail on Finn's backpack? That will definitely add some touch.

Also, I see that they finally decided to give Marceline some bangs in her hair :P I can't ever decide what happens more: her wardrobe changes or her hairstyle changes? Probably her wardrobe more than her hairstyles.
Yeah I'm sure it's here outfits more than her hair haha.

Speaking of shipping , I thought of a new topic.

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?

I'm not really into shipping for most fandoms, but I like Finn x Flame Princess alot. it makes more since than Finn X Bubblegum cause to me Princess Bubblegum didn't really want or show interest in Finn and took forever to tell him that she just wants to be friends. Plus Finn and FP are really cute together. As for non-canon ones I really can't say I have one, maybe Bubbline which seems popular.

Gold Supporter Kouzan

"The swirl on its belly subtly undulates. Staring at it may gradually cause drowsiness."

Poliwhirl

Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
OMG that balloon is going to be epic! I have to watch the parade this year for sure (I usually sleep in on Thanksgiving).

And as for a pairing, I like Bubblegum X Marcelline because I think they are adorable and I have a tendency only to ship girls.
Old July 24th, 2013, 03:48 AM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
OMG that balloon is going to be epic! I have to watch the parade this year for sure (I usually sleep in on Thanksgiving).

And as for a pairing, I like Bubblegum X Marcelline because I think they are adorable and I have a tendency only to ship girls.
Yeah Bubbline isn't bad. I was gonna add that I really like Fionna and Marshall Lee together too. though Fioana and Prince Gumball works well too.

Gold Supporter Kouzan

"The swirl on its belly subtly undulates. Staring at it may gradually cause drowsiness."

Poliwhirl

Old July 24th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Terabyte

Just like Aaron, it should be very obvious that I support Finn x FP.. the at least have a mutual agreement for love, unlike PB x Finn, where PB didn't love Finn as much as he thought she did, if at all.
Old July 26th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Kouzan

Okay. New topic.

Do you have any Adventure Time merchandise? If you have any, feel free to share with picture.

I just bought 3 Adventure Time shirts Wednesday. 2 at Walmart and 1 at Hot Topic. The first one from Walmart is red with Finn and Jake on it says "What Time Is It?" on top and "Adventure Time" on bottom. the other just has Jake's face on it.

This is the one from Hot Topic.
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Sal...irt-349953.jsp
You guys?

Gold Supporter Kouzan

Poliwhirl

Old July 26th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Terabyte

Do you have any Adventure Time merchandise? If you have any, feel free to share with picture.

Unfortunately, I don't, though I wish I had some, especially some t-shirts.

Anyways, anyone with an iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad... have you guys downloaded the "Beemo" app? It has soundboards of select characters, a camera mode, and you can play a little mini football game as well. Also, if you poke BMO in its face on the app, it will say "Ouch!" and if you do it persistently, it will say something along the lines of "Stop that!". Also, you can tickle its face as well and it will laugh, and if you shake your device back and forth, it will act like it's on an amusement park ride.

Here's a preview below:

Spoiler:

Finally, in Adventure Time news.. I looked at my Windows Media Center TV guide (which goes out 14 days, so this is very tentative), and there's supposedly an Adventure Time marathon all afternoon on either Saturday August 3rd or Sunday August 4th.. I can't remember which day exactly it was.
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Yeah Bubbline isn't bad. I was gonna add that I really like Fionna and Marshall Lee together too. though Fioana and Prince Gumball works well too.
I don't normally ship straight couples but I have to agree that Fionna and Marshall Lee would make a really good couple. I don't really like Fiona and Prince Gumball because I feel the same thing is going to happen to them as Finn and Princess Bubblegum.

As for merchandise, I have a shirt with this design-

And I have this shirt but in blue:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZIBQ9A/...btag=744959562

I also have a Finn plushie, Fin's hat, an Adventure Time poster and Season 1 on DVD.

Quote:
Finally, in Adventure Time news.. I looked at my Windows Media Center TV guide (which goes out 14 days, so this is very tentative), and there's supposedly an Adventure Time marathon all afternoon on either Saturday August 3rd or Sunday August 4th.. I can't remember which day exactly it was.
There was a marathon going on today and there was some event they were showing where people were cosplaying as different Adventure Time characters. They were also asking questions and if you got it right, they gave you a special t-shirt. I wish had known about it, but it was in LA.
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:52 PM
pridekitty
A Kitty

Nature: Quiet
Username: Pridekitty or Pride
Favorite Character: Jake
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!ADVENTURE TIME! Adventure time! adventure time! (continue on into infinity)

I like the show because its awesome. Besides, everyone's made of candy!
Old July 27th, 2013, 09:38 PM
«Chuckles»
KANEDA!

Nature: Brave
Username: ChucklesLucifer, But I prefer Chuckles
Favorite Character: BMO
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!!!!

PairMy Let's PlayTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old August 1st, 2013, 01:50 AM
Terabyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by pridekitty View Post
What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!ADVENTURE TIME! Adventure time! adventure time! (continue on into infinity)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
Hey guys, welcome to the club!! I'm sure Aaron (or AWSquared) will be pleased to know you guys have joined his club!

Programming Alert!!!

Adventure Time 7-hour marathon this Sunday, August 4th on Cartoon Network in the USA! It's from 11:00am ET through 6:00pm ET! Here's the lineup per their schedule:

Old August 1st, 2013, 02:06 AM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I don't normally ship straight couples but I have to agree that Fionna and Marshall Lee would make a really good couple. I don't really like Fiona and Prince Gumball because I feel the same thing is going to happen to them as Finn and Princess Bubblegum.

As for merchandise, I have a shirt with this design-

And I have this shirt but in blue:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZIBQ9A/...btag=744959562

I also have a Finn plushie, Fin's hat, an Adventure Time poster and Season 1 on DVD.
I saw the first shirt on Hot Topic's website and really liked it, sadly when i went to one of their actual stores, it wasn't there. :?

Always wanted a Finn hat really badly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pridekitty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
Welcome both of you! I'm pleased to always have more members!

Sorry I didn't reply right away though. Haven't been good at managing clubs lately. >.>

Just wondering, any of you two have any Adventure Time merchandise?

Quote:
Hey guys, welcome to the club!! I'm sure Aaron (or AWSquared) will be pleased to know you guys have joined his club! :)

Programming Alert!!!

Adventure Time 7-hour marathon this Sunday, August 4th on Cartoon Network in the USA! It's from 11:00am ET through 6:00pm ET! Here's the lineup per their schedule:

Oh cool! Looks like a pretty decent set of episodes. I have my DVR record every episode of Adventure Time so it will probably record the entire marathon lol. I'm gonna try to catch as much as I can though.

Gold Supporter Kouzan

Poliwhirl

Old August 5th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Terabyte

So did anyone here in the US actually wind up watching any of yesterday's marathon? I watched all but 2 or three episodes (because I was out shopping for my tablet) and it was interesting seeing how all the episodes were related to Flame Princess and Ice King.

I betcha that Cartoon Network is expecting a higher-than-normal viewer count on tonight's episode, which is probably why they had that marathon yesterday.
Old August 6th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Kouzan

Quote:
So did anyone here in the US actually wind up watching any of yesterday's marathon? I watched all but 2 or three episodes (because I was out shopping for my tablet) and it was interesting seeing how all the episodes were related to Flame Princess and Ice King.

I betcha that Cartoon Network is expecting a higher-than-normal viewer count on tonight's episode, which is probably why they had that marathon yesterday.
I slept most of the day so I missed all of it. D:

Anyway, what did anyone think of the Frost and Fire last night?

Spoiler:
I don't know what to say really. It was confusing and good, yet the ending was so surprising and sad.

I mean Flame Princess left Finn and we're not sure if it's over between them. That's what shocked me.

Finn was very selfish for letting his emotions and dreams get over him. It was still good, but I'm really wondering what happens next between them. can Finn make it up to Flame Princess. Adventure Time always has those episodes where it ends on a cliff hanger and the story picks up sometime later in the season or even the next season in some cases. I hope there's a future episode soon that concludes this cause right now I have so many burning questions going on in the back of my mind.

Gold Supporter Kouzan

Poliwhirl

Old August 6th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Terabyte

Frost & Fire

Spoiler:
I really must be honest, but after watching this episode, I felt very saddened by it, and I felt it in my heart, literally. Not only because of a possible breakup between Finn and Flame Princess (which I hope DOES NOT happen), but just by how emotionally upset FP was at the end. I also lost quite a bit of respect for Finn in this episode. He was rather arrogant simply because he was obsessed with the croak dreams he had and instigated a continuation of the FP-IK fight. And for some odd reason, I find it as if Finn and Ice King had swapped roles in this episode after the first croak dream by Finn.

Maybe if Finn was a little more covert about the two letters, even after confessions to both IK and FP, things may have done better. He did blow his cover by saying things only he knew about FP, and by acknowledging IK as Simon.

This is also probably the most bad I have felt for the Ice King. Clearly Finn was the antagonist to the second half of the episode, because he was the main instigator to the fights following the first one, and that was just flat out rude of him.

Btw, I read on a forum somewhere that people think fire being shot at Finn's rear end is him having a sex-related dream, haha
Old August 10th, 2013, 11:34 PM
ErikaInRainbowCity
Everyday I'm Tumblin'

Nature: Hasty
Username:
ErikaInRainbowCity

Favorite Character:
Marceline

What time is it?:
Adventure Time!!!

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?:
Bubblegum and Marceline. I know it's been a while since the "What Was Missing" episode but I still love it to absolute pieces. I guess it's "non-canon" (so far)
Canon-wise I adore Finn and Flame Princess <3 like omg

PhotoSYNTHESIS
Old August 11th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Darkrai666
ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai

Nature: Lax
Username: Darkrai666
Favorite Character: Marceline..Because she is Hawt!
What time is it?: Its Adventure Time!

Answer to the current topic:
Ships? Marceline and Princess BubbleGum :3 Both of them are so hot

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 12th, 2013, 03:05 AM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikaInRainbowCity View Post
Username:
ErikaInRainbowCity

Favorite Character:
Marceline

What time is it?:
Adventure Time!!!

Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"?:
Bubblegum and Marceline. I know it's been a while since the "What Was Missing" episode but I still love it to absolute pieces. I guess it's "non-canon" (so far)
Canon-wise I adore Finn and Flame Princess <3 like omg
Have you seen the recent episode, Sky Witch? It's pretty Bubblegum And Maerceline heavy shipping wise. Anyway, welcome to the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai666 View Post
Username: Darkrai666
Favorite Character: Marceline..Because she is Hawt!
What time is it?: Its Adventure Time!

Answer to the current topic:
Ships? Marceline and Princess BubbleGum :3 Both of them are so hot
Welcome to the club!

We haven't had a topic in a while, my bad.

New topic!

What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo?

While we're at it, here's a preview of today's episode , Too Old .

I guess Finn and Flame Princess did break up. :( Well Finn was pretty stupid in the last episode so it was expected but still...And he's trying to get back with PB after being rejected, that's something I don't understand.

Gold Supporter Kouzan

Poliwhirl

Old August 12th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Terabyte

Could that very well possibly be the fault of The Lich? Go back to Finn The Human, where Finn created the "Farm World Timeline", and just about everyone at 1,000 years later was still human (with regular eyes and noses as well), and Marceline didn't remain forever young. I also think Finn could be an offspring (or mix-breed) of human, and he wound up being like 90% human and 10% something else, because after all, Finn doesn't have a nose

As for Finn x FP, that couldn't possibly be over. Sure, they might not be dating again, but I'm sure that there may be an episode where the two interact with each other.

But in honestly, I think the two will live on because after all as a couple, as FP just stated she "needed time alone", while perhaps Finn (knowing how he isn't the brightest) misinterpreted that. We'll find out tonight for sure.
Old August 12th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Kouzan

Quote:

Could that very well possibly be the fault of The Lich? Go back to Finn The Human, where Finn created the "Farm World Timeline", and just about everyone at 1,000 years later was still human (with regular eyes and noses as well), and Marceline didn't remain forever young. I also think Finn could be an offspring (or mix-breed) of human, and he wound up being like 90% human and 10% something else, because after all, Finn doesn't have a nose :P

As for Finn x FP, that couldn't possibly be over. Sure, they might not be dating again, but I'm sure that there may be an episode where the two interact with each other.

But in honestly, I think the two will live on because after all as a couple, as FP just stated she "needed time alone", while perhaps Finn (knowing how he isn't the brightest) misinterpreted that. We'll find out tonight for sure.
I like your theory on The Lich causing it, though I also like to think that the Great Mushroom War caused humans to be extinct and any surviving human mutated to humanoid or a human like creature such as Princess Bubblegum or Marceline and maybe the Candy People. Though maybe The Lich caused the Mushroom War , I don't know. I like to believe that Finn is 100% human though the fact that he and other humans had noses in the Farm World Timeline, then maybe your theory about him only being 90% human could be true. There was Moe, the creators of the MOS, in "Be More" who said "my skin is human" but that probably means he was once a human but his body parts were replace by a machine making him a cyborg now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope Finn and FP get back together. Maybe it won't happen in this episode, but maybe this episode will make Finn realize how much he needs or wants FP back and that him and PB won't ever work out. She did say she just needed "sometime alone" so it is possible they will get back together at the end of the season or maybe in season 6. I'd love to see that cause their relationship was short, though most teenage relationship don't last long so it would also make since if it did end last week. I want to see more Flame Princess though, she didn't have much time to develop as a character, I think.

Gold Supporter Kouzan

Poliwhirl

Old August 13th, 2013, 08:35 AM
ErikaInRainbowCity
Everyday I'm Tumblin'

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Have you seen the recent episode, Sky Witch? It's pretty Bubblegum And Maerceline heavy shipping wise. Anyway, welcome to the club!
No I have not D: I shall watch that thanks!

I don't think FinnxFP is over either.. I don't think the writers would end it just like that ;_;

PhotoSYNTHESIS
Old August 13th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Rai
Misao <3

I am not surprised that Finn and Flame Princess had a falling out. I never thought they would work out perfectly. I am not saying that I don't like them or that they won't get back together; I just knew some kind of confrontation was going to happen. But we will see what happens in the next few episodes.
Old August 14th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Kouzan

If you've seen this week's episode you now that Finn is gonna try to make up with Flame Princess. So I'm expecting an episode centered around that in the near future. I hope she hasn't moved on. She said she needed time alone so it's unlikely that she is with someone else, but could it also mean she needed time with someone else? The next episode doesn't look like it will be focused on Finn and FP so we might have to wait sometime before we see if they get back together.

Gold Supporter Kouzan

Poliwhirl

Old August 15th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Terabyte

Unfortunately we won't find out Monday night with anything new that happens in the land of Ooo because Cartoon Network is showing a repeat episode at the 7:30pm timeslot. :/ Maybe next week or the week after we'll find out, but that news really made me sigh with a breath of relief.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links