The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.


View Poll Results: Are you Satisfied with your requirements?
Yes 3 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old July 11th, 2013, 09:06 PM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylas View Post
Hey there! I would like to make a request for a userbar. It's not animated:

Username: Zylas
Background/Background Color: Sort of a gray storm cloud thing if you have it. If not, just a gray background
Sprite: Lanturn
Font: whatever you think looks nice
Font Colour: Bright Yellow
Text: Zylas
Mini-Text: Stormy, the Lanturn
Extra: I'd hate to be crude but please no spelling errors! Thanks thanks thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashketchum24 View Post
Username: Ashketchum24
Background Image:
Sprites: ash and pikachu
ont Colour: green
text: opening advanced challenge
Mini-Text: Extra:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemoner2500 View Post
Another request for you.

Username: Pokemoner2500
Background Image: The Lab from HG/SS
Sprites: Shaymin (land form) and Professor Elm Sprite from HG/SS
Font: i don't mind, what ever looks best
Font Colour: yet again i don't mind whatever works best with the background
Text: Pokemon Grace
Mini-Text: A RMXP Game
Extra: Take your time and thanks in advance.
Finish
Zylas(userbars)
-
Ashketchum24(userbars)
-
Pokemoner2500(suerbars)
-
Is there anything Problem Just PM me. ;*
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA

Last edited by ℨᶾanana; July 11th, 2013 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #52    
Old July 12th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Whitney's Shaymin's Avatar
Whitney's Shaymin
Creator Of Pokemon Grace
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Goldenrod, Johto
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Sweet thanks. If I need another userbar I'm coming here!
__________________

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
Reply With Quote
  #53    
Old July 12th, 2013, 06:45 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemoner2500 View Post
Sweet thanks. If I need another userbar I'm coming here!
ur Welcome, haha ok if you want to request you can request here anytime you like it..i'll sure help it.
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #54    
Old July 12th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Thergox's Avatar
Thergox
Average Hatter
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Wow, these are really cool. I can't imagine what it takes to do all that!

If you don't mind, I have an interesting request. It isn't exactly a Userbar, but it's along those lines. Could you create an HP bar for a game I am creating? Something unique, but it doesn't have to be fancy. Thanks :)
Reply With Quote
  #55    
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:15 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thergox View Post
Wow, these are really cool. I can't imagine what it takes to do all that!

If you don't mind, I have an interesting request. It isn't exactly a Userbar, but it's along those lines. Could you create an HP bar for a game I am creating? Something unique, but it doesn't have to be fancy. Thanks
Sory bro this is Shop Userbars,if you want to request something else but not userbars just PM me i'll sure will help you.. :D (thank you for praising my work, I will try to make the best)
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #56    
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Genesis's Avatar
Genesis
The world needs a new hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Now, don't be a stalker :3
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Here's a quick request :
Username: JNathan
Background/Background Color: Red
Animated Sprite: Darkrai
Font: Visitor
Font Colour: Black
Text: Pokemon - Evil Version
Mini-Text: none
Extra: none
Thanks
__________________

genesis @ vm | pm | FF.net | credits | pairs
Out there, in the silence, I'll be gone
Reply With Quote
  #57    
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:59 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
Here's a quick request :
Username: JNathan
Background/Background Color: Red
Animated Sprite: Darkrai
Font: Visitor
Font Colour: Black
Text: Pokemon - Evil Version
Mini-Text: none
Extra: none
Thanks
Fast Request Fast Finish xD. Thanks for Request ,Feel free to request again..


__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #58    
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Genesis's Avatar
Genesis
The world needs a new hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Now, don't be a stalker :3
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Could you make it a darker red please? But still very good work and very fast.
__________________

genesis @ vm | pm | FF.net | credits | pairs
Out there, in the silence, I'll be gone
Reply With Quote
  #59    
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:11 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
Could you make it a darker red please? But still very good work and very fast.
Sure Why not, Customer Always Right.


__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA

Last edited by ℨᶾanana; July 12th, 2013 at 10:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #60    
Old July 12th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Zylas's Avatar
Zylas
Dat Trains Kid
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Chuggington
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Wow dude your shop is quite reliable. If I ever need a userbar know that you're my first stop!
__________________

|Black 2 FC| Best Song EVER|
|Platinum FC| Mah KI:U Neoseeker|
|Old Profile|VM|PM|Credit|


For an innovative, innocent, young boy once said, "I like trains."
Reply With Quote
  #61    
Old July 12th, 2013, 10:33 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylas View Post
Wow dude your shop is quite reliable. If I ever need a userbar know that you're my first stop!
Haha I'm sure waiting for it. Anyway thanks. >_<
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #62    
Old July 16th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Harvey_Create's Avatar
Harvey_Create
Pokemon Apex Team Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Harvey_Create
Username: Harvey_Create
Background/Background Color: Green
Animated Sprite: http://tinypic.com/r/71o6ck/5 But at a decent size i want him running south.
Font:http://tinypic.com/r/nbonli/5
Font Colour:as is
Text:as is
Mini-Text:none
Extra: Green backgroud for bar, that image for text on bar, that sprite walking south on one side of bar, as the text does a diagonal glow from left to right.



Is that too much to ask for?
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds signature width limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #63    
Old July 18th, 2013, 05:17 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey_Create View Post
Username: Harvey_Create
Background/Background Color: Green
Animated Sprite: http://tinypic.com/r/71o6ck/5 But at a decent size i want him running south.
Font:http://tinypic.com/r/nbonli/5
Font Colour:as is
Text:as is
Mini-Text:none
Extra: Green backgroud for bar, that image for text on bar, that sprite walking south on one side of bar, as the text does a diagonal glow from left to right.



Is that too much to ask for?
Here Finish~
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #64    
Old July 18th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Harvey_Create's Avatar
Harvey_Create
Pokemon Apex Team Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Iowa
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Harvey_Create
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirakonGxi View Post
Here Finish~
can you make the font a bit bigger, and also make the sprite stick out, and do the running animation, rather then one frame?
it looks epic, just not what i had in mind
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds signature width limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #65    
Old July 18th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Whitney's Shaymin's Avatar
Whitney's Shaymin
Creator Of Pokemon Grace
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Goldenrod, Johto
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Username: Pokemoner2500
Background/Background Color: Asperia City
Sprites: OW's of Milktank and Nate
Font:Whatever fits best
Font Colour:as is
Text: A new journey with a cow
Mini-Text:none
Extra: Take your time and thanks in advance
__________________

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
Reply With Quote
  #66    
Old July 20th, 2013, 10:08 PM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemoner2500 View Post
Username: Pokemoner2500
Background/Background Color: Asperia City
Sprites: OW's of Milktank and Nate
Font:Whatever fits best
Font Colour:as is
Text: A new journey with a cow
Mini-Text:none
Extra: Take your time and thanks in advance
Here Finish ! (sory for the late Reply ) V


__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #67    
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Logiedan's Avatar
Logiedan
highly-functioning sociopath
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: fountain of dreams
Gender: Male
Moving this over to Art & Design because of the new rule in effect. Thanks for your stay here in Pixel Projects!
__________________
pair: Sheep
Reply With Quote
  #68    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:26 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logiedan View Post
Moving this over to Art & Design because of the new rule in effect. Thanks for your stay here in Pixel Projects!
ok Thanks for some information :*..
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #69    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:50 AM
Spark's Avatar
Spark
Hello. :3
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: PokéCommunity, duh.
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Username: Spark
Background/Background Color: Blue
Animated Sprite: Kingler
Font: Century Gothic
Font Colour: White
Text: Pokémon Hydrocity
Mini-Text: No.
Extra: Take your time, I'm not in a rush. x3

• Spark
__________________
It's coming soon...
Reply With Quote
  #70    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:25 AM
Whitney's Shaymin's Avatar
Whitney's Shaymin
Creator Of Pokemon Grace
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Goldenrod, Johto
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirakonGxi View Post
Here Finish ! (sory for the late Reply ) V

Nate is the main character from BW2, not from BW1. Any way you can fix that?
__________________

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
Reply With Quote
  #71    
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Zylas's Avatar
Zylas
Dat Trains Kid
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Chuggington
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Hey, I got a userbar request:

Username: Zylas
Background/Background Color: Light Blue maybe with some waves or water in the background
Sprites: Squirtle, Mudkip, and Oshawott
Font: Whatever looks nice
Font Colour: Gold
Text: The Sapphire Surf
Mini-Text: Water Type Fan Club
Extra: none
__________________

|Black 2 FC| Best Song EVER|
|Platinum FC| Mah KI:U Neoseeker|
|Old Profile|VM|PM|Credit|


For an innovative, innocent, young boy once said, "I like trains."
Reply With Quote
  #72    
Old July 24th, 2013, 09:29 PM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
Username: Spark
Background/Background Color: Blue
Animated Sprite: Kingler
Font: Century Gothic
Font Colour: White
Text: Pokémon Hydrocity
Mini-Text: No.
Extra: Take your time, I'm not in a rush. x3

• Spark
ok Thanks for request. it should be finish in tomorow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemoner2500 View Post
Nate is the main character from BW2, not from BW1. Any way you can fix that?
ok i'll fix this ..sory for waiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylas View Post
Hey, I got a userbar request:

Username: Zylas
Background/Background Color: Light Blue maybe with some waves or water in the background
Sprites: Squirtle, Mudkip, and Oshawott
Font: Whatever looks nice
Font Colour: Gold
Text: The Sapphire Surf
Mini-Text: Water Type Fan Club
Extra: none
Thanks for Request !..it should be finish in tomorow!
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
  #73    
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:44 AM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Here Finish!

pokemoner2500


Spark


Zylas



This thread has Update! (Please go to the First Page and read the rules and other Important Stuff)
__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA

Last edited by ℨᶾanana; July 26th, 2013 at 12:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #74    
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Joobell's Avatar
Joobell
Insert Witty User Title Here
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Username: Joobell
Background Image: Something Yellow of Pichu Related
Sprites: Pichu
Font: Surprise Me
Font Colour: what you think looks best
Text: Joobell's GFX Shop
Mini-Text: Don't do mini-text
Feedback: Your work looks really good
Reply With Quote
  #75    
Old July 26th, 2013, 06:10 PM
ℨᶾanana's Avatar
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Malaysia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobell View Post
Username: Joobell
Background Image: Something Yellow of Pichu Related
Sprites: Pichu
Font: Surprise Me
Font Colour: what you think looks best
Text: Joobell's GFX Shop
Mini-Text: Don't do mini-text
Feedback: Your work looks really good
Here you go thanks for request!

__________________

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.