• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
i can't believe i didn't find this thread earlier! i don't have New Leaf yet, but i'll be getting it in two weeks! AHH. i haven't even decided on my character or town name OR town layout yet... so much to figure out! i do have a few animals i definitely want as villagers at some point... but it might be hard since even if you convince them, animals might still move out.

i've also heard they made Resetti optional now because he 'caused distress to younger players'... sorry. but i found that to be absolutely hilarious.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
So I finally got around to playing this properly and god damn I'm already getting addicted to the series again.

I've done so much today, already got a 100% approval rate too. Got two sharks as well, one pimping in my house.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
omg I have a jock bird that calls me "ladybro." :| It's really annoying.

That jock bird wouldn't happen to be Jay, would it? Hahaha, he calls me that too.

Has anyone else been using the Dream Suite? I went to this really popular Japanese horror town called Aika Village. The story, atmosphere, music, everything about it is so creepy. Definitely worth the visit. This is the code if anyone's interested: 2600-0218-7298

Years
I've tried Dream Suite a little bit, but haven't gone to the Aika Village yet, though I've heard about it.

There was also a Japanese town that I went to in the Dream Suite that had a lot of cool Pokemon textures for paths, signs and whatnot, with a code of 1200-1040-9659. I can't imagine how much time and effort some people put into their towns with all of these custom patterns, when I can barely make myself a decent looking t-shirt.

Years
And later that night... ;]
sxEvlfB.jpg

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

This is disturbing and you should feel bad!​

PixelWarrior

Conqueror of Castles
Years
Oh my god haha, this thread literally makes me feel so bad. I've heard so many good things about this game and want it really bad but I still haven't been able to get it. ): The graphics look crisp and the villagers look lovely and cute as ever, agh.

I seriously want to buy this. At first I was not so interested in AC due to the main plot of the game, but after reading about it I couldn't help but fall in love with it haha. n__n;

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
I am in love with this game and have been for the past month. ;; I still need to do a bunch of things though. I'm not even half way through everything yet.

My 3DS FC is 4554 - 0462 - 1987 is anyone wants to add me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I just got my copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf yesterday in the mail! I love it! It's so entertaining. I didn't get to play much yesterday, but today I got out of the tent and into a home! Nothing fancy yet, but so far so good. I visited my friends town last night, and it was a blast. I love the connectivity in this game. I'm hooked!

I'll post my friend code once I get my town squared away (:

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Did anyone get the Wario hat? I've been waiting for my chance for ages, even freaked when I saw the Mario hat only to realize it's red and the W was upside down (up?). :(
Oh my god haha, this thread literally makes me feel so bad. I've heard so many good things about this game and want it really bad but I still haven't been able to get it. ): The graphics look crisp and the villagers look lovely and cute as ever, agh.

I seriously want to buy this. At first I was not so interested in AC due to the main plot of the game, but after reading about it I couldn't help but fall in love with it haha. n__n;
You know as much as I'm loving this game right now, it's best to keep your expectations in check. Especially if this is your first Animal Crossing.

It took me three weeks and complete utter boredom to finally get into the game.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i love animal crossing. my villagers call me k-honey.
here's me & muffy
BPf04gICQAMsy3P.jpg

message me if you wanna visit each other's towns!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
^ OMFG your house is beast!

Ugh... guys, I need someone who will let me use their town as storage. I have TONS of stuff I need to store so I can reset my town, so it'll take me some time to drop it off and it could take me a while to create a new town. After the town's creation I will pick it up ASAP. Anyone who'll let me use their town for storage I'll pay 200,000 bells after I gain access to the island, because I already spent 100,000 on someone else :C Respond here or PM me if it's okay...

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
^ OMFG your house is beast!

Ugh... guys, I need someone who will let me use their town as storage. I have TONS of stuff I need to store so I can reset my town, so it'll take me some time to drop it off and it could take me a while to create a new town. After the town's creation I will pick it up ASAP. Anyone who'll let me use their town for storage I'll pay 200,000 bells after I gain access to the island, because I already spent 100,000 on someone else :C Respond here or PM me if it's okay...

lol it's not very fancy, i gotta redo it since i got the rococco set now cataloged.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Okay, like, I still really need someone to let me use their town for storage D: I'm on my 3DS right now, actually, so if you want to help me just say your FC and I'll pop it in. Mine is in the upper right of my profile. Like I said, I'll pay 200k to whoever helps me once I gain access to the island.

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Years
I got it on my birthday and I caught rare fish pretty early on which is nice. My town is:
Lucy
Papi(second fave!)
Henry
Peck
Annalise
Sprinkle
Rizzo(favorite! He paid me 10,800 bells for something I found underwater)

Those jellyfish are annoying when you're swimming. They're like the scorpions and tarantulas. I stole some fruits from the island to grow hehe.

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
I absolutely adore this game! I am literally bringing it everywhere I go.. If anyone feels like visiting Sunrose, PM/VM me! :3

I love having visitors over and have a great time!

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
I got my copy 2 days ago (yes I waited, I'm lazy, ces't la vie) my fruit is apple but i am growing oranges and a lychee tree. I paid off my morgage once, am building a second bridge and am getting the island tomorrow. Anyone is free to come to my town, Aquos, and meet my mayor Arlyn...and maybe bring me some different fruit.

Back