The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Does anyone else want all banned and unaired episodes edited and released in english?
Yes 49 84.48%
No 6 10.34%
Not sure 3 5.17%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:59 AM
frankke2

Advertise here
i have found a good websitethat has ALL the Pokémon episodes including the banned ones with English subs on most of them and i also think the banned episodes (including electric soldier porygon) should at least be put on a DVD with a warning and in case anyone didn't know the electric soldier porygon episode only causes seizures if your ALREADY PRONE TO THEM site is pokemonepisode.org btw
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Darkwing Ducklett
Let's get dangerous

...only if they get Eric Stuart to voice James for the episode in which he gets inflatable breasts. I've gotten used to James' new dub voice actor, but I doubt he could pull off anything that spectacularly...well, James.

To be honest, that's the only episode I'd want to see dubbed, because I have very fond memories of James' antics in the earlier series (the tutu, the disturbing Officer Jenny costume and, of course, the Flaming Moltres, to name but three) and that was probably his crowning moment.
Old July 24th, 2013, 03:22 PM
zoroarkrules25

I want to see all banned episodes and unaired ones aired. Although i have seen all of them on kidswb except porygon's. They did a once in a lifetime thing without announcing it called the lost episodes. I don't remember to much about them since it was several years ago. Also the giant tentecruel one is banned on every station but boomerang.
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Hey cupcakes, this thread is actually over 30 days old. Please don't revive or post in things that have been revived! You may make a new version of the topic if you want.

And frankke, you are not allowed to direct people to illegal streaming sites. Please keep this in mind.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here