The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old July 24th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Magic

Does anyone else play this fantastic game? I've been playing for a few months now, just reaching level 30 with my highest character, and god. I love it.

What is Aion?

Aion is a 100% free to play MMORPG. It has to be downloaded, and it is a rather big game, but its graphics and gameplay are outstanding. I consider this game equal to World of Warcraft and Guild Wars.

There are two races to play, Elyos and Asmodian - these races are direct enemies, stimulating a lot of PvP gameplay at higher levels. However, for those who don't enjoy that much, there are routes through the game which avoid 99% of possibly PKing.

There are quests, legions, NPCs, glorious cities and fantastic environments - everything you would expect from a game that you'd pay for, let alone a free one.

So yeah!

If anyone plays this game (european version) I currently play Elyos on the Nexus server, and Asmodian on the Perento one.

Post here if you're playing, maybe we could get a party together .

Sponsored Links