The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Technology & Internet

Notices

Technology & Internet The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 21st, 2013, 12:16 AM
Cassino
A TPC classic.

Advertise here
YelloweverybodythisisPurgebringingyouanotherlivegameplaycommentary. Not a nice person, but knowledgeable about his subject matter, and his self-introduction is classic.
Etho; he sounds composed, and generally seems to actually be.

DA | YT | In the navy, yes, you can sail the seven seas. In the navy, yes, you can put your mind at ease.
Old July 21st, 2013, 11:03 AM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I watch PhillyD, OGFurious, and vlogbrothers. I also love the whole Asian youtuber crowd based in LA. As for pokemon, I think Pikawu's voice is cute as hell~
Old July 23rd, 2013, 10:16 AM
Crystalanachrony
ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n

Nature: Hardy
I'm a bit disappointed that no one's mentioned InTheLittleWood (also known as Martyn). I have several other favourites that have been already mentioned, but Martyn has a hysterical British accent and is really open and kind to his fandom. He does mainly Minecraft LPs, and while it's very easy for those to go wrong, he always finds some cool new mod to show off.

...Not to mention he did Let's Plays of both Jet Set Radio games. That gives him massive points in my book...
Old July 25th, 2013, 07:56 PM
PokeChris123
Pokémon Trainer

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetfire View Post
I don't remember how I came across this guy but, his name is penguinz0.

His game commentaries are hilarious .. to the point that I was literally in tears once in class. If you're into funny commentaries, I recommend this character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecGW View Post
Oh, man. This list is way too long for my own health.
The main ones I like, though, are Chuggaaconroy, Bikdiponabus, Yogscast (Sips, Sjin, Duncan, Nilesy, Lewis), Cr1TiKaL and both of the Game Grumps.
Well, looks like I'm not the only one that's heard of him. Penguinz0/Cr1TiKaL is a commentator who says stuff that makes you laugh, even the most random of all things. He had put me into tears while laughing, also. In fact, I finf myself to be laughing every time he puts out a new video. If you guys wanna check him out, I suggest checking him out only if you don't mind profanity and crude humor.

Other commentators I like are chuggaaconroy, Marriland, NintendoCapriSun, PeanutButterGamer, The Super Gaming Brothers, Whiteboy7thst, and Lueroi (there might be others I missed, but I really do enjoy these guys)/

Click here to vote for this month's X/Y Player Outfit Contest winner! (This month's theme by me!)

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4725-8396
Playstation Network ID: epic_oreo17
Nintendo Network ID: epic_oreo17

Pokemon Y Friend Safari - Flying

Message me if you've added me.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here