• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Song is it Anyway? week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
One is giving me the biggest headache ever. The last two I don't think I've ever heard, but the first one is making me pull my hair. =(

Edit: GOT IT. NUMBER ONE, YOU'RE MINE

Edit 2: okay, I got the wrong one. I got ten, not one. =D

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I recognize like nearly all of these beats because of my sister blaring the radio at times but I CAN'T FIGURE THE NAMES OF HALF OF THESE ARRRRGGHH

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
*sigh* I really should know less of these songs, really embarrassing infact.

Number 1 is really easy for me to figure out actually. I've got most of them and will submit by tomorrow. Have no idea what the last two are.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
No.8 is the only one I got first time...

EDIT: Can't believe i didn't get 7 faster.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm sorry I'm so late with this, I was taking a bit of a break. In any case, that's a wrap on this one! It was really enjoyable to see you all squirm, haha. Anyway, I'll give you the answers followed by the winners. To win, all you had to do was guess each song title and artist correctly. First, here are the song titles and the correlating artists.

1. Lana Del Rey - Born to Die
2. Rihanna - Diamonds
3. Beyonce - Love on Top
4. Kesha - Die Young
5. Lady Gaga - Paparazzi
6. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
7. Rihanna - S&M
8. Nicki Minaj - Starships
9. Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle
10. Mariah Carey - We Belong Together

I was looking for the person that was able to name the most correct, but only one person was able to identify ever song and artist successfully and that person is [supporter]Harlequin[/supporter]! Congratulations, Chris; you'll be receiving your award when I get around to handling it. Thank you to the considerable amount of participants and I hope to see you next week with the next round of songs! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back