The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 02:46 AM
P1ague

Website seems to be down, and the Mirror has 404'd. Any word on this?
Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:13 AM
YagamiNoir4896

My saved file deleted itself! How is this possible?

And great, when I went to make a new file I couldn't save it, happened a couple of times. The links aren't available for re-downloading either. I believe the game is restricted to some countries? Why is that so?

Last edited by YagamiNoir4896; July 23rd, 2013 at 05:15 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:31 AM
Charblade111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ussi View Post
Aya i won on my first try lol. I didn't even use Gardevoir and Magnezone till her last two pokes (both were level 45 so i feared they would overlevel) Toxicrank and Scrafty did work. Sludge wave did make the battle interesting, however had I started with Gardevoir and Magnezone, i think i woulda clean sweeped with just the two of em..
What

You must have a flawless Gardevoir and Magnezone, everyone elses' opinion I saw was that she was ridiculous.

Anyways I know I didn't quote it but Sucker Punch is broken because most 4th-5th gen moves are still being coded and scripted and most of them are broken or have no secondary effects at all
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:03 AM
Ussi

Nature: Quiet
Modest Gardevoir would one shot any of her pokes with psychic and magnezone was unaffected by sludge wave, her favorite move. It doesn't help that sludge wave has no good users for the move as all poison types that learn it have better a attack stat than special attack so Toxicroak took forever to die while i shuffled through Scratfy and Infernape as they died in 2-4 sludge waves.

Maybe i got lucky with the AI, but i can't do the battle again with that team :x i'ma see how i do with a different team in a different run and come back to that.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:10 AM
AmethystRain
Crystaline

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFavorite View Post
I found two other bugs... in the factory that you go to with Amaria, if you try to go up the first set of stairs (the set that you come down to find Amaria surrounded) on the right side, you end up going nowhere. Also, if you go into the first, small section of the Underground Railnet from the right while on the bottom half of the railroad tracks, you end up getting teleported one space below where you should be.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that I complain so much because I believe that this can be a really phenomenal game.
Noted, and thanks! I do appreciate the feedback~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakituBroz View Post
This game is incredible! It's like... wow. Just amazing. Only problem I have is that on Opal Bridge, my game lags badly in the overworld... I have no idea how.

By the way... I've also noticed how if you go into Audio, and then BGM, I could look at the songs from the Jukebox... and put new ones in there. You mind if I do that?
After Episode 9, before I start on 10 I'm going to do a huge anti-lag rework.
And the music, you're free to do with as you please c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheysPink View Post
I'm not sure if this bug has been addressed, but if you lose against Taka you'll go back to the Pokemon Center, but the boat won't be at the dock to bring you back to Azurine Island. Luckily I saved right before going down into the basement though, so no bothers for me to repeat the steps.
That's.... strange? Because I'm pretty sure the boat is actually a magical-omniscient boat that manages to be at every place at once. Are you positive about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon-Tamer795 View Post
Also, I am now unable to play Reborn- every time I start the game it crashes and windows gives the following message:

RGSS Player has stopped working
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Any idea what's going on? I think someone else had this issue a few pages back as well.
Okay, it's REALLY weird that you started getting this error when you didn't have it before. However, I know there's a fix for the people that have this error in the first place, and I could pass that onto you, exceeeeeeeept that it's on the forums and- well, I'll talk about the site in a mo'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigen X View Post
EDIT: Also, one minor suggestion. Do you think it'd be possible to display the gender of the Pokemon the trainer acquires on the nickname screen? I know there's a Name Rater early in the game, but I'd still like to be able to give my Pokemon the appropriate nickname without having to go somewhere just to fix it. This isn't as much of a problem with wild Pokemon, but with gift Pokemon like Ralts you won't find out what gender it is until after it's been added to your party.
I would love to, but I'm not an excellent scripter myself- at least I'm not confident enough to know how put it into Essentials.
Pretty much why I have the name rater accessible from the get-go. >< It's a cover-up until someone else can add that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro No Kishidan View Post
Togepi. Also for those wondering I think the shiny chance was 1/100 if I remember correctly. Another thing is that apparently the website will probably be up back in a week or two according to the info put up on the reborn pokemon online server. Hope this helps.
Shiny chance is 1/700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaying Moon View Post
I've found a bug in the Yureyu HQ. After defeating Grunts Simon and Tara, when Charlotte starts walking away, she looks towards the locked gate and the game freezes, but the music still plays.
This was definitely an issue in the original episode 8 release, but I reuploaded to fix it. At this point, might be best to just wait for the site to come back for 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YagamiNoir4896 View Post
My saved file deleted itself! How is this possible?

And great, when I went to make a new file I couldn't save it, happened a couple of times. The links aren't available for re-downloading either. I believe the game is restricted to some countries? Why is that so?
That's really weird! Anyway I'll get to the download stuff momentarily, but how could your save file delete itself....? Are you on Mac?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
OKAY here's the deal with the website

Episode 9 is 100% done and ready to go, already been tested, blahblhablahbafisdbfjisehfsdf.
So I get online to release it last Friday
Turns out my site was DDoS'd that morning. For those who don't know, basically it's an attack on a site to take it offline. It's a federal crime. Going to work on tracing back who's responsible, but for now-- because of the attack our old webhost doesn't want to serve us anymore, so I had to purchase a new hosting service, and I believe they're currently trying to transfer everything. We also got a new domain in the process, but I'll do my best to redirect the old one.
So I -want- to be back up within a week, but that really depends on how nice the hosts play together, and how much I have to do manually. Episode 9 will be out pretty much as soon as the site comes back up.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:47 AM
RaKooN

I don't know if others agreed my idea but for me your diligence is really awsome! I admir you for this! :D you're the best guys!
Old July 23rd, 2013, 06:16 PM
YagamiNoir4896

I've managed to re-download it and make a new saved file. I'm using a new Windows Computer now, so Im really surprised this happened. Sad part is that I'll have to do it all over again......

EDIT: Damn, I can't save a file! Why is this happening, even if I'm using Windows?

Last edited by YagamiNoir4896; July 23rd, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 09:39 PM
Reflexes

Wow people are retarded DDos the site? For what? Ehh I guess it comes with the internet.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:30 PM
7highstraight
Lucky 7

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflexes View Post
Wow people are retarded DDos the site? For what? Ehh I guess it comes with the internet.
Some people are against fan made Pokemon content, and they do this to various sites. It's rare, thankfully, but still a huge pain in the buns when it does happen. That being said, looking forward to episode 9, please keep up the good work, Reborn team.
Old July 24th, 2013, 01:16 AM
P1ague

I seriously cannot wait to play this, hope the site is back up soon!
Old July 24th, 2013, 08:58 AM
AmethystRain
Crystaline

Quote:
Originally Posted by YagamiNoir4896 View Post
I've managed to re-download it and make a new saved file. I'm using a new Windows Computer now, so Im really surprised this happened. Sad part is that I'll have to do it all over again......

EDIT: Damn, I can't save a file! Why is this happening, even if I'm using Windows?

Check out Users/Your User Name/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/
If one of those folders doesn't exist or can't be accessed that might cause a problem
Old July 24th, 2013, 12:06 PM
HersheysPink

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystRain View Post
That's.... strange? Because I'm pretty sure the boat is actually a magical-omniscient boat that manages to be at every place at once. Are you positive about this?
I'm pretty sure. I was definitely curious if it'd still be there, went to the dock warehouse after the pokemon center and it was boatless. You could have someone around that stage save before Taka, lose to him and check the dock warehouse to make 100% sure, since I'm still stuck dealing with the poison gym leader and it'd be hard to recreate it with the island's wild pokemon vs mine. xD

Edit: I also have a curious question. If I find the file with the save file in it and move the saved file out, could I start a new game and be able to switch my saved file back in and out if I decide to go back to my current saved game? If that made any sense xD

Last edited by HersheysPink; July 24th, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old July 24th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Suchanut02

Can someone tell me how to get at least 2 stickers for the mall thing?
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Reflexes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchanut02 View Post
Can someone tell me how to get at least 2 stickers for the mall thing?
These are 5 stickers in game and these are how they are obtained:
The original sticker from the clerk-lady.
Saving kid twice from driftloon and scolipede.
Saving Girl From Jasper Ward
Saving Guy from Underground
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Ussi

My experience on my 2nd run for pokemon reborn..

Start Oshawatt, its a sassy nature (+spdef, -speed) and female :0. i role with it cause i planned for her to be my tanky poke so yea (this actually plays a big role soon enough)

Running around, training up Oshawatt, Ralts, and Magby cause it started to rain so i figured might as well take a bone thrown to me. Ralts is really hard to use as I made him adamant with plans to turn him to a Gallade for this run. My Magby is Rash (+spatt, -spdef) and has vital spirit.

First gym time.. Entering with 18 Dewott, 15 Magby, 14 Ralts. Dewott took only like 1/5-1/4 his life from charge beams from emolga and voltorb, making that sassy nature pay off already. Sadly though, aftermath wrecked dewott so hard that i couldn't fight electrode with either Magby or Ralts. (Ralts is trash and does nothing except die, infact my Ralts had negative feelings about me at this point) so yea, i break my rule for not using same pokes as last run and get a trubbish for toxic spikes.

So take 2: I get 2 layers of toxic spikes and poisons emolga before dying. Dewott comes in and razor shells emolga for the finish. Both voltorbs are hit hard enough by razer shell that they died to poison at the end of the turn. No aftermath damage lets Dewott fights Electrode at 1-2-2/3 HP. Dewott gets off one razer shell before falling but Magby gets an easy clean up on electrode. Between Magby and Ralts, Blitzie is taken down. First gym down.

Boss after this is simple with just Magby killing him in 3 shots of flame burst

2nd gym I pick up Lillipup. I enter the gym battle with: 23 Dewott, 24 Magby, 23 Kirlia, 23 Herdier (he had crunch however cause i trained him to 22 as a Lillipup for it) and cause it matters 15 Glameow (cut slave) and 10 trubbish (toxic spike fodder)

Magby starts off with a free kill. Then i set up 2 layers of toxic spikes on foongus which is important as its the only way my team can deal with Cradily's recover. Had Cradily not have storm drain.. Dewott coulda maybe taken him on since he only knows smackdown. Anyways, I use Glameow on foongus to put to sleep to stop his rollout. Then kill with Kirlia. I kill Next poke with Herdier with a 2hko with crunch. Then the big problem comes.. Breloom. He 2HKO's Magby with mach punch and Magby can't OHKO with flame burst, so i have to put a chesto berry on my trash Kirlia and death fodder Glameow after one flame burst with Magby. Didn't need the chesto berry in the end, but was there since i lost an attempt due to spore. Herdier set up on Grotle and then took out the remaining pokes of Florinia. Herdier has sand rush, so sandstorm didn't hurt her which was awesome.

So this shows you don't need a fighting type.. In fact its easiest just to toxic Cradily for the kill on it. Any trubbish can set up on Foongus 2 layers and you're set.

Taka wasn't too bad. Dewott again clutched it for me being able to tank a +2 chatter. Man loving this +spdef nature xD

I caught me a roggenrola after this. Serious nature and has sand force.

Doubles boss Zel + Taka: all down to if Rock blast wants to hit enough times... And hit at all. Man i hate rock move's accuracy problems.

Corey time.. Team at the time: 28 Dewott 26 Kirlia 29 Roggenrola (rushing 30 for stealth rock for Shelly) 27 Herdier 26 Magby

Took 1 try. Dewott took out trubbish pretty easily. Had kirlia deal with Crogank with one confusion. Magby tried to take out Skuntank but i just made him waste all of his super potions. Skuntank was the hardest to deal with. I finished him out with Roggenrola. I have kirlia deal with grimer and then Herdier crunches haunter. I heal up roggenrola and have him take out crobat. Simple battle.

Time for Shelly.. Team: 33 Boldore, 30 Kirlia, 31 Magmar, 33 Dewott, 31 Herdier end result: stealth destroys 3 of her pokes. Why does she not have a fortress to spin them away? I only had to reset once for missing 2 rock blasts in a row then getting air slash flinched ;;

Battle with Shade.. Team: 38 Gigalith, 37 Magmar, 38 Samurott, and 37 Stoutland. I kept Kirlia in a daycare cause she's not doing anything until he evolves into a powerful straptor.. I mean Gallade

I set up stealth rocks with Giga, get paralyzed, switch out to death fodder hm slave, have Stoutland take out rotom, didn't get twaved, so that was big. I switch to Samurott to take out Golrett.. Then he sends in Chandelure.. After stealth rocks, clean 2HKO with aqua jet. Gengar comes... He kills Magmar who i used for vital spirit.. He crits Gigalith next turn its k, he missed hyponsis on stoutland and Samurott sweeped the rest of his team from there.

I'm not actually overleveled this time. And I don't have a psychic type now so Muk was really tough to deal wit when fighting Zel. But Samurott destroyed Esp/Umby since she learns megahorn :D

I did not fight any trainers on the beach, saved them all for my future Gallade

Now for Kiki... Gigalith is utter trash for this.. But anyways my team is: 42 Gigalith, 40 Magmar, 42 Samurott, 40 Soutland and 2 death fodders. I have a duskull for curse fodder which never happened in the end.

This fight is legitimately impossible for me. I acknowledge it and used 2 max revives cause Medicham one shot my whole team with hi jump kick (yea even samurott which surprised me) i won only cause i got a burn with lava plume with magmar. Stoutland took out gallade then revived Samurott to kill 2 more pokes and magmar to kill Lucario at the end. Magmar lived with 3 HP from a +1 aurasphere ._. (This -spdef nature not costing yet..)

Also this fight i learnt Retaliate doesn't work properly.. Made me sad cause i was using death fodder for Stoutland's STAB retaliate .. Whatever.. Its my normal move till i get return anyways since take down is crap. But now i get HM04 :> if i can teach cut to someone i won't need an HM slave at this point lol.

Geh fighting Cain and Fern when 2 of my pokes were 45 is not fun..

Anyways Aya gym battle.. Team:
43 Gallade, 45 Samurott, 45 Gigalith, 45 Magmar, and 44 Stoutland, and death fodder hm slave.

Gallade sets up a swords dance then takes out three pokes before dying to Gengar (she was constantly switching out. Lost momentum when she switched in drapion) then i just whittled slowly down with Magmar's lava plume with Gigalith tanking it with a rawst berry to heal a burn. Only had to reset once cause tentacruel used muddy water causing me to miss my first psycho cutter. Yea Aya isn't hard for me, but maybe cause i had a psychic type each time..

Serra gym battle.. Team: 48 Gallade, 47 Stoutland, 47 Gigalith, 46 Magmar, 48 Samurott, death fodder hm slave. I had both Sunny day on Magmar and Sandstorm on Gigalith.. I open with Magmar and Gigalith. I lava plume with Magmar and sandstorm with Gigalith. Tbh if i had sunny day support, Magmar would have swept the whole team with just lava plume. But nonetheless the entire battle was Magmar using lava plume and his teammate always dying. Magmar died on her last poke which Gallade easily cleaned up. This definitely makes me think her team needs to know hail to set it back up.. Instead of relying on the trainer to not bring weather.

Fun mod, time for episode 9 soon :D

Last edited by Ussi; July 25th, 2013 at 06:21 AM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Reflexes

Haha nice bro. & I see you watch shofu haha. :3 But yea the second run-through is WAY easier cause you know what you're doing. I've been using pokes I haven't seen or touched in my last playthrough. (Note: Speed Boost Blaziken is OP,so is Iron Fist Infernape.)
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:44 AM
OT_Phoenix

Just started this game a few days ago. I must say, this is very enjoyable so far. Loving the almost apocalyptic aspect of the game. Adds an adult theme to the game. Also, just beat Florinia and I'm looking forward to knowing my character's main story. The daycare people seem to recognise me, and won't serve it..odd. Keep up the great work , I'm hoping that by the time I get to the end of the game so far, it may be close to the next update.

Thanks for this. To be honest, I'm preferring this to canon Pokemon games so far. I hope it continues in this vein.
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Zancross

*sigh* I really hate that every trainer cheats... What I mean is, suppose your pokemon has a status condition. You heal it, and the guy status you again... and again... and again. Until you either don't use anymore items to heal it, or you run out. Then, MAGICALLY, it knows when to attack or just keep spamming it. :I

And don't tell me that's just bad luck, because it happened more than one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OT_Phoenix View Post
Just started this game a few days ago. I must say, this is very enjoyable so far. Loving the almost apocalyptic aspect of the game. Adds an adult theme to the game. Also, just beat Florinia and I'm looking forward to knowing my character's main story. The daycare people seem to recognise me, and won't serve it..odd. Keep up the great work , I'm hoping that by the time I get to the end of the game so far, it may be close to the next update.

Thanks for this. To be honest, I'm preferring this to canon Pokemon games so far. I hope it continues in this vein.
Protip: keep talking to the couple. You'll see why. :V

Also, welcome to one of the best fanmade pokemon games!

Last edited by Zancross; July 25th, 2013 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Ussi

While its easier my 2nd time cause i know where i am going.. It doesn't change the fact i'm using a different team and i just picked pokes on whims. This ends up leading to a particular type of gym just being my worst nightmare.. Shade for my first run having 3 fighters and a psychic type, and Kiki for my 2nd having only 4 pokemon, which 2 are weak to fighting, due to the dawn stone being in the wasteland ._.;;

Oh.. I beat the guy with the Garchomp using the curse method (he missed around 10 moves between dragon rush and stone edge) was sad the story had me lose still

Last edited by Ussi; July 25th, 2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:43 PM
AmethystRain
Crystaline

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystRain View Post
Also, if you go into the first, small section of the Underground Railnet from the right while on the bottom half of the railroad tracks, you end up getting teleported one space below where you should be.
Okay, I went looking for this and I must not be quite understanding. Could you get a screenshot? Just of exactly where it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheysPink View Post
Edit: I also have a curious question. If I find the file with the save file in it and move the saved file out, could I start a new game and be able to switch my saved file back in and out if I decide to go back to my current saved game? If that made any sense xD
Don't even have to move it; just rename it. c:

Site's back up for those who haven't noticed, but we did move URL's
Old July 25th, 2013, 07:47 PM
OT_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zancross View Post
*sigh* I really hate that every trainer cheats... What I mean is, suppose your pokemon has a status condition. You heal it, and the guy status you again... and again... and again. Until you either don't use anymore items to heal it, or you run out. Then, MAGICALLY, it knows when to attack or just keep spamming it. :I

And don't tell me that's just bad luck, because it happened more than one time.

Protip: keep talking to the couple. You'll see why. :V

Also, welcome to one of the best fanmade pokemon games!

Haha!Many thanks for that tip. I enjoyed the reference immensely
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:23 AM
OT_Phoenix

Is this the site?,as this seems to be up: pokemonreborndotcom
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Lord Rizzr

I downloaded this via google chrome and it says pokemonreborn.zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous.
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:17 PM
HersheysPink

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Rizzr View Post
I downloaded this via google chrome and it says pokemonreborn.zip is not commonly downloaded and could be dangerous.
I doubt she'd include some virus or anything with it x) I just clicked keep and opened it.

I also found a slight thing, I didn't want to post in anyone's ep. 9 bug threads and I didn't want to create a new one for such a little thing. xD But yay for Teddy being fixed <3 However on the last place or at least when he finally challenged me it starts to say Teddy fled.. ect and it poof'd, but then all of a sudden a wild encounter screen shows up and he challenged me. xD
Old July 26th, 2013, 04:29 PM
AmethystRain
Crystaline

That's weird! What place in the city did he finally challenge you at?

Anyway, Episode 9, for those of you who haven't seen yet, is out! First post should be updated c:

Here's the blurb from my site btw

Quote:

A few notes about this. This is a much shorter episode than others- kind of like episode 5 was. Very story-based, no new huge areas to explore, not a lot of sidequests. However, there was a system update, and some other things have been added, so think of it just as the next story chapter + some polishing. I'll post the notable changes taken from the Readme below.

Another thing of note, however, is that I've pulled the Animated Sprites. They caused a lot of problems for a lot of people and lagged a lot of others and as cool as they were it quickly became not-worth. Plus when 6th gen rolls around they probably would've gotten cut anyway. Those of us with better computers might miss it, but a lot of people were struggling because of those.
a clever person might find that the files for download haven't actually been removed; only the link has. but the clever person would do that at his or her own risk.

Also of note: Before I start work on episode 10, I'm going to kind of do a restructure of a lot of things and re-release 9. The purpose of this would be to really try and cull a lot of the lag that occurs around Spinel and the City. However I've been reluctant to do this before because of how unstable this process is. It'll require a lot more testing than an ordinary release. So look out for release 9.5.

Download link is below, notable changes in the spoiler. Knock yourselves out, everyone!

Spoiler:

* The city music is currently in the process of being re-done (3/8)...
* A new item has been added: The Common Candy will decrease your Pokemon's level by 1.
* A candy shop has been added to Obsidia' Main street.
* Partnered Fern will now no longer use Water Sport and is more likely to use Mega Drain
* The Strawberry Ice Cream no longer crashes. Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry Ice Creams can now be used.
* Florinia, Aya, and Serra have all been tweaked to be slightly weaker. Kiki and Cal have been made slightly stronger.
* Big Root is now fixed
* Trainer AI has been somewhat adjusted.
* Many new animations exist
* Many move effects have been fixed
Spoiler:
Worry Seed Simple Beam Heart Swap Work Up
Transform Thunder Wave Twister Chatter
Psycho Shift Heal Bell Aromatherapy Conversion
Conversion2 Metal Burst Psywave Rage
Stored Power Mud Sport Water Sport Present
Lock-on Mind Reader Foresight Odor Sleuth
Miracle Eye Mirror Move Sleep Talk Imprison
Heal Block Encore Beat Up Whirlwind
Fissure Shadow Force Outrage Recover
Roost Wish Absorb Heal Pulse
Memento False Swipe U-Turn Volt Switch
Thunder Blizzard Hurricane Brick Break
Stealth Rock Payday Substitute Helping Hand
Rapid Spin Focus Punch Follow Me Rage Powder
Destiny Bond Grudge Accupressure Metronome
Perish Song
Recoil moves
Moves altering 2 or more stats
Moves with variable power
Multi-hit moves

* Some Abilities have been fixed
Spoiler:

Big Pecks Dry Skin Anticipation Magic Guard
Forewarn Frisk Anger Point Storm Drain
Lightningrod Volt Absorb Water Absorb Justified
Rattled Gluttony Hustle

* Moves which damage more than 1 Pokémon now do 25% less damage to each of them rather than 50%, as in the main series.
* The Line 512 error in Pyrous Mountain /should/ be fixed.
* Custom items currently do not have custom item graphics
* The Teddiursa Event now works properly
* Stormy weather is now brighter
* A visual effect now exists for windy days
* Escape Ropes and Dig should be not-useless now.
* Glowing Stones will now produce shards much more frequently
* A gym has been added to the Coral Ward
* Street Signs now exist
* Pidove now properly evolves into Staraptor.

Last edited by AmethystRain; July 26th, 2013 at 04:38 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links