Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 18th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota

Advertise here
Let me do the math.

Usually, I come back from school at 6PM, give or take an hour. I usually get on PC as soon as I get home (cause, pst, homework) and stay on until around 10:30 or 11. Minus about an hour for miscellaneous activities. Add about half an hour for the time I go on during school (I found a way to bypass the server, muhahaha). And that's just the weekdays, a total of around 5 hours, give or take. Add the time I go on during the weekend, which is about... 8 hours. :I

A total of 41 hours per week. Holla.
Old April 18th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
well i'm not very active but i do show up here and there from time to time..not to mention that my computer is broken at the time which doesn't help me a lot.
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

Old April 19th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
Man, I used to be on for many, many hours a day but for the last few months, I'll be on for maybe 30-60 minutes every day, if that. This week was particularly interesting for me because for the first time, I was able to disappear for a few days in a row to study for exams and hang out with my roommates before summer and I didn't have to announce it. When I came back last night to look around, I didn't have to feel guilty. It was a nice realization, not feeling so tied to PC. Hopefully it doesn't mean I'm getting bored and will be taking even longer breaks in the future but over the last decade I've had some pretty hard attachments to this place and when I was spending a lot of time here everyday, it really affected my ability to do anything else. I always can't help but wonder what other things I could have accomplished if I'd closed my PC tabs for a bit and done something else.

(Well, okay, let's face it the something else probably would have been equally unproductuve.)

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old April 19th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

It kinda depends, I wouldnt say a huge amount of time but I do log into all my forums at the same time and kinda just browse around, Id say an hour or 2 a day tops is what I spend here, I usually get distracted and logged out.
BMGf Ever Grande City
Old April 24th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
I'm technically on a leave of absence right now, so it varies. Some days I'll spend two-three hours on here, then other times I won't sign in at all in a 24-hour period. It just depends on my cray-cray life!

PC used to be my life, but life happened and now it's just a part of it

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old April 24th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Oh 24 9 or 10 hours. Its the only thing i have to do ;_;

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server

I am gone bye
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:24 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
All day! As soon as I can! I totally love PC, it rocks like hell!
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Please don't revive threads that are over a month old. If there is no thread that's currently alive of the same topic, feel free to remake it!

-locked.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here