The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Team Discussions

Notices

Team Discussions Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old July 20th, 2013, 09:45 PM
rhettz_emboar
Did you just pee??

Name:see above
Preferred Name/Nickname:rhettz
Skills:beta testing,scripting(basic)
Proof of Work:pokemon dark illusion beta tester and scripter
Past Experience: pokemon dark illusion beta tester and scripter
Contact Information: facebook here:https://m.facebook.com/skyrhettz23?refid=8
Or PM's should do
Time Zone (you can PM me this if you do
not want to publicly share this):UTC/GMT+8 hours

I hate people like you..
[/SIZE]

Last edited by rhettz_emboar; July 20th, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 03:34 AM
Bomberboy04
Mighty Metagross

Nature: Relaxed
Name: Sam Pettit
Preferred Name/Nickname: Well, Bomberboy is quite good.

Skills: Beta-Testing
Proof of Work: Uhmm, I don't have much, but I'd really like to check this before it's released, no-one likes a buggy game.
Past Experience: I'm in a team right now, but I'm waiting to test that, so yeah.

Contact Information: PC or Skype.
Time Zone :AEST

Last edited by Bomberboy04; July 21st, 2013 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Name came up as emoticon
Old July 23rd, 2013, 12:51 PM
heyo
HEYO!

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettz_emboar View Post
Name:see above
Preferred Name/Nickname:rhettz
Skills:beta testing,scripting(basic)
Proof of Work:pokemon dark illusion beta tester and scripter
Past Experience: pokemon dark illusion beta tester and scripter
Contact Information: facebook here:https://m.facebook.com/skyrhettz23?refid=8
Or PM's should do
Time Zone (you can PM me this if you do
not want to publicly share this):UTC/GMT+8 hours
I can accept you for beta testing, but could you send me a link for Dark Illusion or give me more specific examples?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomberboy04 View Post
Name: Sam Pettit
Preferred Name/Nickname: Well, Bomberboy is quite good.

Skills: Beta-Testing
Proof of Work: Uhmm, I don't have much, but I'd really like to check this before it's released, no-one likes a buggy game.
Past Experience: I'm in a team right now, but I'm waiting to test that, so yeah.

Contact Information: PC or Skype.
Time Zone :AEST
Accepted.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 02:36 PM
Ultimate Pickachu

Nickname - Cyprus (Just something I've acquired over time)
Proof of Work - None really, I'm just learning
Experience - Just messing around with tools, can edit and make trainers, BASIC scripting, editing Pokemon, I can help with the story-line as I'm actually not to bad at things like that and I can come up with ideas if needed.

Pm me?
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:07 AM
rhettz_emboar
Did you just pee??

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyo View Post
I can accept you for beta testing, but could you send me a link for Dark Illusion or give me more specific examples?
HERE!

I hate people like you..
[/SIZE]
Old July 27th, 2013, 09:00 AM
heyo
HEYO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Pickachu View Post
Nickname - Cyprus (Just something I've acquired over time)
Proof of Work - None really, I'm just learning
Experience - Just messing around with tools, can edit and make trainers, BASIC scripting, editing Pokemon, I can help with the story-line as I'm actually not to bad at things like that and I can come up with ideas if needed.

Pm me?
PMed by request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettz_emboar View Post
Accepted.

EDIT:

I need a few favors from people:

1.) A few maps done...
Spoiler:
I need a couple of city maps done; I have little to no inspiration for them, and I'm having a hard time thinking of anything. If someone could make me a map or at least just an idea for a map then I'd be very happy.

The first one I need is called Newspring City. It's a city that has a train station (like the maps with railroad tracks that I posted on the first page of the thread), a gym, a trainer school, and a really old hidden building that I can edit to match the storyline later.

The second one is called Redwood City. It's a huge city (similar to ones like Goldenrod, Rustboro, Celadon, Veilstone, Castelia, etc), which means that it must be mostly roads and buildings, meaning less grass/trees. It has a gym, and a temple (I don't want to say church, but I think it should resemble an old Christian church).

2.) Some trainer sprites made...
Spoiler:
There are two trainers that I'm having a hard time coming up with designs for.
One is an antagonist named Gaz. Gaz has a personality very similar to that of Doopliss from Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door (and if you don't know who Doopliss is, look here: http://youtu.be/OtWjyK1h_HQ?t=1m), aside from saying "Slick." He only uses ghost type Pokemon, and is found in ghostly/haunted places.
I want him to look kind of like a magician, but I'm having trouble getting that look.

The other is another villain named Dr. (or Prof.) Spruce. Spruce was a colleague of the professor in the game (Cedar) and uses Pokemon that he spliced together, which is another one of my ideas for the game. In other words, there will be Pokemon that are two or more put together to make a completely new one. Spruce needs to look something like the traditional Pokemon professors, but also showing that he's a bad guy. He could have spiky hair or a spiky mustache, I dunno. But these are some good examples of what he could look something like:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Obviously without being so fat...

3.) Some tiles made (if possible)...
Spoiler:
I'm also having a hard time designing tiles. I need snowy tiles for one town and two cities, I need volcanic tiles for a volcano, and I need rusty underground tiles for an underground city (like the Under in Pokemon Colosseum). I could also use tiles for the overworld in general. This isn't so necessary right now, though.

If anyone can do any of these, lemme know because I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited by heyo; July 27th, 2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:52 AM
TheHaymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyo View Post
PMed by request.

Accepted.

EDIT:

I need a few favors from people:

1.) A few maps done...
Spoiler:
I need a couple of city maps done; I have little to no inspiration for them, and I'm having a hard time thinking of anything. If someone could make me a map or at least just an idea for a map then I'd be very happy.

The first one I need is called Newspring City. It's a city that has a train station (like the maps with railroad tracks that I posted on the first page of the thread), a gym, a trainer school, and a really old hidden building that I can edit to match the storyline later.

The second one is called Redwood City. It's a huge city (similar to ones like Goldenrod, Rustboro, Celadon, Veilstone, Castelia, etc), which means that it must be mostly roads and buildings, meaning less grass/trees. It has a gym, and a temple (I don't want to say church, but I think it should resemble an old Christian church).

2.) Some trainer sprites made...
Spoiler:
There are two trainers that I'm having a hard time coming up with designs for.
One is an antagonist named Gaz. Gaz has a personality very similar to that of Doopliss from Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door (and if you don't know who Doopliss is, look here: http://youtu.be/OtWjyK1h_HQ?t=1m), aside from saying "Slick." He only uses ghost type Pokemon, and is found in ghostly/haunted places.
I want him to look kind of like a magician, but I'm having trouble getting that look.

The other is another villain named Dr. (or Prof.) Spruce. Spruce was a colleague of the professor in the game (Cedar) and uses Pokemon that he spliced together, which is another one of my ideas for the game. In other words, there will be Pokemon that are two or more put together to make a completely new one. Spruce needs to look something like the traditional Pokemon professors, but also showing that he's a bad guy. He could have spiky hair or a spiky mustache, I dunno. But these are some good examples of what he could look something like:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Obviously without being so fat...

3.) Some tiles made (if possible)...
Spoiler:
I'm also having a hard time designing tiles. I need snowy tiles for one town and two cities, I need volcanic tiles for a volcano, and I need rusty underground tiles for an underground city (like the Under in Pokemon Colosseum). I could also use tiles for the overworld in general. This isn't so necessary right now, though.

If anyone can do any of these, lemme know because I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
I would have to agree, that the tiles could use some work, along with a few of the maps. As for creating new ones, sadly I can't help much with that right now. :/
Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:36 PM
heyo
HEYO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHaymaker View Post
I would have to agree, that the tiles could use some work, along with a few of the maps. As for creating new ones, sadly I can't help much with that right now. :/
That's okay.

And (this is for everyone) a redo of "Mapleleaf Town" would also be appreciated, I think it's too open and too empty. It can be found on page 1 of this thread.
Old August 29th, 2013, 01:57 PM
TheDeadDude
If I knew I might tell you.

Nature: Hasty
Hi. It's me. The weird guy! Anyway here's my application stuffs
Name: I forgot. I think it's "Jake" but I could be wrong.
Preferred Name/Nickname: Whatever you want. I'm flexible.

Skills: Mainly Sprites, but I'm trying to figure out how to script.
Proof of Work: I'll PM you some of my stuff if you want.
Past Experience: Just messing around with sprites for a long time. Like years.

Contact Information: [email protected] is fine. PM me if you need something else.
Time Zone: USA Eastern.
Team Dragonfire
Team BlueEyes
Old September 1st, 2013, 12:57 PM
heyo
HEYO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadDude View Post
Hi. It's me. The weird guy! Anyway here's my application stuffs
Name: I forgot. I think it's "Jake" but I could be wrong.
Preferred Name/Nickname: Whatever you want. I'm flexible.

Skills: Mainly Sprites, but I'm trying to figure out how to script.
Proof of Work: I'll PM you some of my stuff if you want.
Past Experience: Just messing around with sprites for a long time. Like years.

Contact Information: [email protected] is fine. PM me if you need something else.
Time Zone: USA Eastern.
Sorry for the wait. I like your personality, by the way, haha. Can you PM me some proof?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links