< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > Celebrations! happy birthday to a little pixel

Notices

Celebrations! Celebrate member birthdays, promotions, PokéCommunity anniversaries, and other happy events.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:06 AM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: traveling ♥
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 16,777
Today is the wonderful Logiedan's birthday! He is a mysterious little kid who turns two today. How is he using the computer at that age? Who knows, who knows! Let's all wish him a wonderful birthday! :D
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:09 AM).
Miss Doronjo's Avatar
Miss Doronjo Miss Doronjo is offline
Gaiden
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 4,490
Heeeey, happy birthday! <3 I really hope this is a good day for you today :3
Plus we must hang out sometime~ <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:11 AM).
Jake♫'s Avatar
Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
► My Happy Little Pill 
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 2,952
Happy Birthday you fantastic person! You're such and kind and thoughtful person and it's honestly incredible. Plus you're just amazeballs at pixel art (which blows my mind, I don't get how you do it). So to celebrate, here's a cake!



Fitting?
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:13 AM).
Kirby's Avatar
Kirby Kirby is online now
stardust
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: in the flowers
Gender: Female
Nature: Mild
Posts: 5,287
Logiedan! Have an awesome and amazing birthday and do lots of fun stuff! n_n;

Also, two year old's can't drink
he took it all too far,
but boy could he play guitar.
★ 8 january 1947 - 10 january 2016
a&d moderator // dA admin
creative.evolution
gallery // astra story
gpx plus
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old July 27th, 2013 (1:02 PM).
Mana's Avatar
Mana Mana is online now
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,091
Happy Birthday Logie! :D I don't really know you yet, but there is time! *threatens*
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old July 27th, 2013 (3:10 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 31,623
Ah happy birthday you little pixel guy, aka Logiedan.

While I know 2 may not be your real age, at least you're another year older, and we all hope you remain the master of Pixel Art for many years to come.

~ Hikari10
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old July 27th, 2013 (3:49 PM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph droomph is offline
mmm gurl that 90s
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Posts: 4,289
nyuk nyuk

I made something just for you!



(I'm not very good I know :p)

well, happy birthday!

and don't remember to leave PC!
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old July 27th, 2013 (5:14 PM).
Honest's Avatar
Honest Honest is offline
شكرا
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 11,692
Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
What the hell is a two year doing on PC. Go home Logiedan, you're a baby.

Oh, but happy birthday. =D
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old July 27th, 2013 (5:23 PM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,557
Happy birthday dude, have a good'n! I'd leave you a witty pixel art joke but unfortunately I don't know any, so instead here's this thing:


... yeah, how bout dat thing. 8D
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:07 PM).
Logiedan's Avatar
Logiedan Logiedan is offline
highly-functioning sociopath
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: fountain of dreams
Age: 1
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,917
Thanks, Cirno. I've learned how to use the computer from my mother's womb actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Heeeey, happy birthday! <3 I really hope this is a good day for you today :3
Plus we must hang out sometime~ <3
Thanks, Shawn. Let's chat up soon. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
Happy Birthday you fantastic person! You're such and kind and thoughtful person and it's honestly incredible. Plus you're just amazeballs at pixel art (which blows my mind, I don't get how you do it). So to celebrate, here's a cake!



Fitting?
Definitely fitting. What a great baker you are. Thanks, Jake. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial357 View Post
Logiedan! Have an awesome and amazing birthday and do lots of fun stuff! n_n;

Also, two year old's can't drink
Two is a good enough age. One is better. Thanks, Jo. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
Happy Birthday Logie! :D I don't really know you yet, but there is time! *threatens*
Threaten me some more. Talk to you soon, pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Ah happy birthday you little pixel guy, aka Logiedan.

While I know 2 may not be your real age, at least you're another year older, and we all hope you remain the master of Pixel Art for many years to come.

~ Hikari10
I'm definitely not 2. Maybe 1 or 3. But not 2. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
nyuk nyuk

I made something just for you!



(I'm not very good I know :p)

well, happy birthday!

and don't remember to leave PC!
Thanks. You're awesome for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
What the hell is a two year doing on PC. Go home Logiedan, you're a baby.

Oh, but happy birthday. =D
i'm yo baby boi
thanks, Dipu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Happy birthday dude, have a good'n! I'd leave you a witty pixel art joke but unfortunately I don't know any, so instead here's this thing:


... yeah, how bout dat thing. 8D
A snake with a big appetite? Thanks, Alex. :D

-----
I'm going to sound like a broken record, but thanks everyone. I'm usually not too big on celebrating my birthday here on PC, but I had a great time off and online here.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old July 29th, 2013 (3:40 AM).
Elaitenstile's Avatar
Elaitenstile Elaitenstile is offline
I am legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,909
Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
an eternity too late
happy belated birthday, and hope you enjoyed it man
i was planning to make an isometric pixel piece thingy for you but meh, i guess

still, happy birthday
~
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top