The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café > Celebrations
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Today is the wonderful Logiedan's birthday! He is a mysterious little kid who turns two today. How is he using the computer at that age? Who knows, who knows! Let's all wish him a wonderful birthday! :D
__________________

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Miss Doronjo's Avatar
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Heeeey, happy birthday! <3 I really hope this is a good day for you today :3
Plus we must hang out sometime~ <3
__________________

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Jake♫'s Avatar
Jake♫
« Allons-y »
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Happy Birthday you fantastic person! You're such and kind and thoughtful person and it's honestly incredible. Plus you're just amazeballs at pixel art (which blows my mind, I don't get how you do it). So to celebrate, here's a cake!



Fitting?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Fairy's Avatar
Fairy
believe in magic
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Female
Logiedan! Have an awesome and amazing birthday and do lots of fun stuff! n_n;

Also, two year old's can't drink
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Magic's Avatar
Magic
vulpesvulpesvulpesvulpes
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Gender: Female
Happy Birthday Logie! :D I don't really know you yet, but there is time! *threatens*
__________________


Moderator of The RPC

PokéLINK





Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
→ make a wish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Ah happy birthday you little pixel guy, aka Logiedan.

While I know 2 may not be your real age, at least you're another year older, and we all hope you remain the master of Pixel Art for many years to come.

~ Hikari10
__________________


pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm


Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:49 PM
dʒɹʌmpfʼt̚'s Avatar
dʒɹʌmpfʼt̚
alors on danse
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
nyuk nyuk

I made something just for you!



(I'm not very good I know :p)

well, happy birthday!

and don't remember to leave PC!
__________________

could you ····ing not
·
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old July 27th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Dakota
she's singing to me
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
What the hell is a two year doing on PC. Go home Logiedan, you're a baby.

Oh, but happy birthday. =D
__________________
i'm not letting go
Ohana ||| Moderator of Chit Chat Café ||| Pair
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old July 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Major Ziggs's Avatar
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Happy birthday dude, have a good'n! I'd leave you a witty pixel art joke but unfortunately I don't know any, so instead here's this thing:


... yeah, how bout dat thing. 8D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Logiedan's Avatar
Logiedan
highly-functioning sociopath
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: fountain of dreams
Gender: Male
Thanks, Cirno. I've learned how to use the computer from my mother's womb actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Heeeey, happy birthday! <3 I really hope this is a good day for you today :3
Plus we must hang out sometime~ <3
Thanks, Shawn. Let's chat up soon. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
Happy Birthday you fantastic person! You're such and kind and thoughtful person and it's honestly incredible. Plus you're just amazeballs at pixel art (which blows my mind, I don't get how you do it). So to celebrate, here's a cake!



Fitting?
Definitely fitting. What a great baker you are. Thanks, Jake. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial357 View Post
Logiedan! Have an awesome and amazing birthday and do lots of fun stuff! n_n;

Also, two year old's can't drink
Two is a good enough age. One is better. Thanks, Jo. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
Happy Birthday Logie! :D I don't really know you yet, but there is time! *threatens*
Threaten me some more. Talk to you soon, pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Ah happy birthday you little pixel guy, aka Logiedan.

While I know 2 may not be your real age, at least you're another year older, and we all hope you remain the master of Pixel Art for many years to come.

~ Hikari10
I'm definitely not 2. Maybe 1 or 3. But not 2. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
nyuk nyuk

I made something just for you!



(I'm not very good I know :p)

well, happy birthday!

and don't remember to leave PC!
Thanks. You're awesome for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
What the hell is a two year doing on PC. Go home Logiedan, you're a baby.

Oh, but happy birthday. =D
i'm yo baby boi
thanks, Dipu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Happy birthday dude, have a good'n! I'd leave you a witty pixel art joke but unfortunately I don't know any, so instead here's this thing:


... yeah, how bout dat thing. 8D
A snake with a big appetite? Thanks, Alex. :D

-----
I'm going to sound like a broken record, but thanks everyone. I'm usually not too big on celebrating my birthday here on PC, but I had a great time off and online here.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old July 29th, 2013, 03:40 AM
Elaitenstile's Avatar
Elaitenstile
Sea turtles, mate.
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: France
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
an eternity too late
happy belated birthday, and hope you enjoyed it man
i was planning to make an isometric pixel piece thingy for you but meh, i guess

still, happy birthday
__________________


I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.







Savvy?
#johnnydeppjacksparrow
Previously known as ★Hoenn★

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.