The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 28th, 2013, 10:42 AM
MisterCotton

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to MisterCotton

Advertise here
Last friendship ended by betrayal. She didn't told me why our relationship was over, but I know for a fact that she refuses to be concerned about my emotions.

Also, I seem to have the worst luck in friendship. They don't last as long as a month; only for like 1-3 days, and the friends are not trustworthy.

Old July 29th, 2013, 02:19 AM
blaziken25

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to blaziken25
She lived in America and I was kind of sick of her clingyness (I'm fifteen and she said she hopes I never date another person!) Now I'm not having a relationship for ages!!!!!!

Old July 29th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Green Stache

I always hung out with her, and was starting to not be around my other guy friends, and they were starting to get sick of me. So I hung out with her even more, feeling unwanted in that group so she was feeling guilty thinking she caused it, and tried ending it the first time, I convinced her and she agreed it was a bad idea and so she was glad she didn't, but I guess it got worst, I guess I was clingy and 'whipped', she wanted to just be with her friends sometimes, I know see how I was and wish I could have changed that. I also got jealous pretty easily.. But hey, her old tuning buddy always tries hitting on her and she sometimes goes along with it or the guys that like her, and sometimes she gets a bit carried away with conversations.. But it was harmless, and I just got jealous easily.. yeah, she then just didn't want a relationship anymore, and said 'we can still be bestfriends, like how we used to be!' but now wants me to stay away from her and has three new guy best friends, and one she obviously likes and will date soon, and it's only been a month since she told me 'I don't like anyone and I just don't want to be in a relationship for awhile', and now I'm getting all upset and angry and I'm gonna stop because it still crushes me just thinking about her. Eh.
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy
My only girlfriend was a girl on Twitter. The relationship lasted four days. She was annoying and a **** and never stopped texting me how much she loved me, which got irritating very quickly. Hence point, I will never willingly be in a relationship until I'm dead or dying.

Old July 29th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Moogles
better than u
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
My last really close interpersonal relationship failed because they died.

Yeah, that's really the story. That was about 3 years ago too. I should probably try making some new friends and moving on.

Quote:
Honestly, Moogles, your posts are so nigh impossible to understand that I cannot help but just scratch my head. I know you’re trying to be clever and cute with your outright… pitiful writing style, but I’ll… try to tackle whatever drivel you said.
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:43 AM
xxkaylabby
cake the cat
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
my last serious relationship ended because he was abusive.
my last dating relationship ended because he was clingy.
my last friendship ended because i hate people now.

|Theme|
|My Gallery|
|Friend Code|
|Trade Thread|

Old July 29th, 2013, 11:59 AM
YourNobody

Nature: Quirky
I really liked this guy I played D&D with. He always made me laugh and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. The problem? He's a guy. I'm actually a lesbian. While I am panromantic, I wasn't physically attracted to him. Still, I was willing to try, but he wasn't. He said he was too worried about when I would "change my mind" and dump him for a girl. Whatever.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here