The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 29th, 2013 (11:10 AM). Edited July 29th, 2013 by Brendino.
chinesejoe

I just started an all-time list on whadu, please note that I haven't added all of them yet so you may have to add a certain Pokemon yourself before you can vote for it.
Old July 29th, 2013 (12:33 PM).
Brendino
Oh good grief.

Nature: Quiet
I'm sorry, but PC rules state that any advertising be limited to your signature, and since that's basically all this thread is, I'm going to have to close it.

We've also got a very similar voting tournament going on right now here in Pokemon Voting Polls, so if you're interesting in finding out the community's favorite Pokemon, you can stick around to find out (and even vote yourself)!

CLOSED.

(reduced activity through december, poke me if you need me)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links