Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Children are the devil. They're the devil.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old July 25th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
all children under the age of 12 I can not stand. (part from my daughter that is)
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:46 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I like being with kids; I often compare my personality to that of a kid, and that makes it easier for me to connect with them.

Old July 25th, 2013, 05:32 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
My opinion varies, but I don't do well around young children. That's really only if I don't know or care about them, though. A family friend has two young daughters, and I do fine around them.
Although it's helpful that children won't lie to you in an attempt to seem kind, like other humans do.

I can tolerate some kids, but I want to throw others.

I learned/realized today that I can tolerate children better than I had thought. I seem to be less socially awkward around kids, if anything.
I am in the process of leaving PC and IRC channels associated with it.
If you wish to contact me, this is my channel:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=%23SableyeCorner
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)

Last edited by ⊗Slenderman⊗; July 30th, 2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Paladin

Ahaha, Jess. X}

Eeh, I like kids, but they really can be revolting/obnoxious, if their parents have failed at their job.
Old July 25th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Infinite Latios
Champion

Nature: Impish
I don't like babies. They're a pain in the neck. Crying irritates my ears. As for children, it depends on how old. If they're fresh out of infancy, I will avoid them. I take care around kids from 5-10, and by the time they're 11, they usually aren't total brats.
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Honestly, it depends on what the child is like.. and what situation it is in. If it is crying because it wants attention and disrupting everything.. then I'm definitely not going to fawn over it.
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Aslan
the pretender

I'm pretty much a kid myself, but I don't really mind younger kids? As long as their intentions aren't stabbing me in the eye with a colour pencil, or smothering glue all over my hand, or to be a general nuisance, then I'm alright around them. They're quite adorable until you take away something from them and then they start bawling- worst sound I've ever heard. I honestly don't really like babies- they're kinda cute but all the crying they do in shopping centres, makes me feel sorry for the parents and its just so irritating. I can't stand babies to be honest. :p

it's a matter of time
before we learn to fly
Old July 29th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
I'm pretty iffy on them. They can be the most hellspawn-like monsters to ever torture your ears/brain, or they can be the most calm, gentle, sweet and innocent creatures to grace you with their presence.

Do they have to be Human babies? Because honestly most other babies are much more tolerable.

Old July 29th, 2013, 02:28 AM
blaziken25

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to blaziken25
Babies are so cute and cuddly but around school age I start hating most of them!
Blaziken25

Old July 29th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Green Stache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweets Witch View Post
I like mine but I hate anybody else's. My daughter's decent for a kid. She may throw a tantrum or two, but they're always at home and she gets tired very easily.

But other kids are demonspawn and I hate them all.
Heh.. This made me laugh..

I have mixed feelings, I do like most kids, I like to play with them and still probably get into the play mood more than they do sometimes cause well.. I'm just a big kid! :3

But then... Oh boy.. There are just some that are just sooo... Bad mannered, loud, rude, rat kids that you just want to yell 'Shut up!' and hold back punches cause 'I can't go to jail again!'.. Like, on my bus, it is just full with little annoying, rude brats that are constantly shouting, hitting, swearing, pushing and insult everyone. I've heard them say some pretty hurtful things, and it's disgusting hearing kids say words I've never even heard until I was like.. 14... And they are like 5 or 6..

Babies can be kinda annoying too though.. With the crying and drooling and crapping and sucking on toys.. But can be cute too though haha.
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Starfury
hey there, glitter !
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Love Asian and black babies, haha. They are just that much cuter. I haven't had any experience, but being as hotheaded as I am, the screaming would most likely drive me mental.

With kids, I can't stand the ones who run around screaming their heads off and touch everything of yours they can find. I guess I don't like anyone touching my things, though. Once again, I find Asian and black children more adorable!
never trot when
you can prance
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy
I hate kids. I'm ashamed that I used to be one.
at some point I must have liked that you look like a taco addict who's had one too many back alley liposuctions

Old July 29th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Moogles
better than u
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I didn't use to like kids.

Then my older sister got pregnant and gave me my first niece (And probably my only one). She's a little bundle of joy and my family really needed a new family member, if that makes sense? Babies change the dynamic so much. It's insane to watch my sister actually be a mother, rather than an older sister. I got to visit my niece the night she was born, then hold her the next day. I'm already being as good as an Uncle as I can be. She's growing a lot, it's crazy. I'm just trying to get all the visiting time in before I move across country, because I won't really see her for like 4 years (but at least by that time I can take her out to the movies or something)
Me. I am Moogles... The Elusive Chanteur

Quote:
Honestly, Moogles, your posts are so nigh impossible to understand that I cannot help but just scratch my head. I know you’re trying to be clever and cute with your outright… pitiful writing style, but I’ll… try to tackle whatever drivel you said.
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Loki Laufeyson
MOVED to: Magma Leader Maxie

Nature: Lonely
Babies are nice until they start screaming and pulling my hair.
My neighbor's baby scream all night long and it drives me crazy.

>> MOVED <<
Old July 29th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Mostly I think kids are annoying. The littler they are the better. I hate it when someone who's not mature tries to make a smart comeback, because they're not as smart as me so stop trying to backtalk you little ****!. As you can tell, I really hate annoying little 3-7 year olds, hell, maybe even 8-10 year olds. I just hate little kids who think they're so smart and they can backtalk me.

But if they're sweet little kids then I love them!
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Old July 29th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
The screamers are annoying, but often babies and toddlers are fun! I attended a wedding a couple days ago and during the ceremony there was a small 4/5 year old boy constantly running up and down the aisle, stacking up cushions where the bride was about to walk and generally being hilarious (if not a tad annoying!). When it came time for the "I do"'s, the small boy took this as his chance to steal the bride by shouting "YES I DO!!!!!" at the top of his voice, so for this reason alone I love kids. I feel bad for the bride and groom but hey, it's meant to be a celebration right? :D
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

Kids are great and really fun to be around! They are so cute and always a joy. Yes crying is annoying, but I look past that.

"By force of will!"
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Dott

Nature: Timid
For some reason, I really dislike toddlers and babies D: Most of the time, toddlers get on my last nerve, and babies do all the time. I like some young kids, but only if they're really quiet and sweet.
I'll never be able to have a kid of my own, childbirth sounds extremely unappealing to me and so does taking care of an infant I may adopt at some point, though no kids younger than around 2 or 3.

Old July 29th, 2013, 06:24 PM
MisterCotton

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to MisterCotton
I have mixed opinions on children.

On the pro side, they are really playful and fun to get around, even if you are older than them. I personally do enjoy the sound of laughter and screams of joy, no matter where I go.

On the con side, some other times, obviously they can get annoying if their voices go on for far too long. And yes, as a kid, I was one of them when I make noises when I can't get what I want. The kids will beg for anything to their parents.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here