The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Now that I have your attention;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANÇOIS!

Thank you for the wonderful 6 months that we've known each other and here's to countless more. I've rambled countless times already about what this and you mean to me so I shan't do it again here, but I hope you have the best birthday possible full to the brim of crudely made Muk statues and awful pop videos about Smurfs. Happy birthday, you wonderful man :)


(Almost as fab as you)

(Post Pikachus and Woopers, he loves them :D)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Zorua's Avatar
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
I'll admit François, at first, I had no idea who you were, besides someone that was really close with Ozzy. Then by some chance, I started lurking some forums because I was bored and saw your posts here and there, and this continued to be kind of a frequent thing. It's not intentional stalking or anything of that nature, it's me bumping into your posts by chance, but of course all that out of the way, you are an amazing poster. This led me to believe that you're quite the really cool guy to get to know, and hopefully we can get to know each other and become friends someday.

All that said though, I hope you have an amazing birthday, filled with presents, appreciation and happiness. n_n

edit: this very post was worth 1000 pikachus and woopers :DD

Last edited by Zorua; July 30th, 2013 at 07:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Powalen's Avatar
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In the sky
Age: 20
Happy Birthday Francois!! I don't think we have ever spoken, but a friend of Alex is a friend of mine!! I hope your day goes amazing and that you enjoy every minute of your birthday :D

Here is some cake!!

__________________


"By force of will!"
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:20 PM
srinator's Avatar
srinator
Classy af!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inferno, 5th floor
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Happy Birthday Francois!! we too have never spoken but what jelli said a friend of Alex is a friend of mine!! but hope you have an awesome day



have fun :D
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Please do not use the disable tag for decorative purposes.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old July 30th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Step aside everyone, I take large steps! Click here for song

Also this pic is big:



Francois, I do not know you. But you are Ozzy's friend. I will treat you as a friend of mine. I hope you will visit our server. If you can't (or don't want to; I can understand why), then I hope you'll stay a while on the forum.

Happy birthday, son. I even included the French version of Happy Birthday. Also I heard you live in Ireland if that's why you're wondering why your beard is Irish. B]

Either way you will remember me by this pic.

I also have a non-downsized version (click for link).
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:14 AM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
im actually a foot model
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Happy birthday, François! I've seen you around several times but also don't know you much past you being Ozzy's friend, but regardless, you seem quite awesome. That means you're required to enjoy your birthday today! :D; Have fun!
__________________

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:27 AM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
dude, woman up!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
I always remember you once looked up to me when you first joined according to a Chit Chat & Polls thread, and while we barely ever speak that won't stop me from saying happy birthday François dude. Sorry I didn't bring a present but at least you are another year older and we hope you celebrate more birthdays at PC for years to come.

~ Hikari
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old July 31st, 2013, 05:45 AM
Limerent's Avatar
Limerent
I can hear you.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Happy birthday Francois! I came for the hot girls, but will stay to wish you well! Not that I'm too familiar with you or Ozzy but it's nice when two people form a close bond, and the celebration of another precious year of life is always important no matter whose it is! All the best buddy, enjoy your whiskey or cheesecake, I don't know lol :D but really, some hot girls (and guys) would spice this party up
__________________
Hi.

Last edited by Limerent; July 31st, 2013 at 06:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old July 31st, 2013, 06:05 AM
.:batto:.'s Avatar
.:batto:.
Pokébreeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Australia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Now, One thing i love more than hot women? Beer.
and where do you find beer? BIRTHDAY PARTYS.
Happy Birthday Francois. I have no idea who you are. But have a gr8 day.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old July 31st, 2013, 10:10 AM
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias's Avatar
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Francois, Happy birthday to you, I hope you will have a wonderful one filled with pikachus and woopers and squirrels!~ =) Ozzy is very lucky to have someone like you, so I hope the two of you will party hard and have a good time~
__________________
"The one who seeks the right path!"

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs


Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old August 1st, 2013, 12:32 PM
Razor Leaf's Avatar
Razor Leaf
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
hello i am a hot guy itt

I mean uh HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE. I'm remembering back to when you first joined and how everyone was like, fangirling over you and how you're still just as awesome today as I thought you were back then. Although you kinda disappeared and that is terrible. Come back. >:(

I have no idea where I'm going with this btw, but I wanted to say something nice. I guess that's kinda nice. Kinda. Anyway yeah you're awesome happy birthday etc. 8)
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old August 1st, 2013, 03:18 PM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Happy belated birthday James! Tbf, we honestly haven't talked much outside of our few meetings in either PokeMMO or Minecraft, which is a shame because I find you to be a really cool guy! You strike me as a very witty and intelligent person, so yeah, I'd love to get to talk to you more! So hope to see you on the MC server soon, hope you had a great day, ate lots of cake, etc :D
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:41 PM
François's Avatar
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ireland
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
WOW SORRY ONLY SAW THIS NOW *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
BLAH BLAH
"Nothing less from AlexOzzyCake!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
I'll admit François, at first, I had no idea who you were, besides someone that was really close with Ozzy. Then by some chance, I started lurking some forums because I was bored and saw your posts here and there, and this continued to be kind of a frequent thing. It's not intentional stalking or anything of that nature, it's me bumping into your posts by chance, but of course all that out of the way, you are an amazing poster. This led me to believe that you're quite the really cool guy to get to know, and hopefully we can get to know each other and become friends someday.

All that said though, I hope you have an amazing birthday, filled with presents, appreciation and happiness. n_n

edit: this very post was worth 1000 pikachus and woopers :DD
Thank you very much :o That's all really sweet, I'm glad you like me despite us not really bumping into each other much. Hopefully we can talk in future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
Happy Birthday Francois!! I don't think we have ever spoken, but a friend of Alex is a friend of mine!! I hope your day goes amazing and that you enjoy every minute of your birthday :D

Here is some cake!!

Thanks a lot! I am enjoying how my ~connections~ with Alex are becoming a common theme here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinator View Post
Happy Birthday Francois!! we too have never spoken but what jelli said a friend of Alex is a friend of mine!! but hope you have an awesome day



have fun :D
Thank you~ I don't really know you either but Alex says you're a nice battle server guy so thank you nice battle server guy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalapizzame View Post
Step aside everyone, I take large steps! Click here for song

Also this pic is big:

http://puu.sh/3Q1lT.png

Francois, I do not know you. But you are Ozzy's friend. I will treat you as a friend of mine. I hope you will visit our server. If you can't (or don't want to; I can understand why), then I hope you'll stay a while on the forum.

Happy birthday, son. I even included the French version of Happy Birthday. Also I heard you live in Ireland if that's why you're wondering why your beard is Irish. B]

Either way you will remember me by this pic.

I also have a non-downsized version (click for link).
Thank you very much, that graphic is quite possibly the best birthday present I've ever received ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Happy birthday, François! I've seen you around several times but also don't know you much past you being Ozzy's friend, but regardless, you seem quite awesome. That means you're required to enjoy your birthday today! :D; Have fun!
Thank you Cirno, you're rather awesome yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I always remember you once looked up to me when you first joined according to a Chit Chat & Polls thread, and while we barely ever speak that won't stop me from saying happy birthday François dude. Sorry I didn't bring a present but at least you are another year older and we hope you celebrate more birthdays at PC for years to come.

~ Hikari
Thank you Hikari, no matter how little we speak you'll always have a place in my heart~

Quote:
Originally Posted by O07_eleven View Post
Happy birthday Francois! I came for the hot girls, but will stay to wish you well! Not that I'm too familiar with you or Ozzy but it's nice when two people form a close bond, and the celebration of another precious year of life is always important no matter whose it is! All the best buddy, enjoy your whiskey or cheesecake, I don't know lol :D but really, some hot girls (and guys) would spice this party up
Thanks Hopefully we can get more familiar in future

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:batto:. View Post
Now, One thing i love more than hot women? Beer.
and where do you find beer? BIRTHDAY PARTYS.
Happy Birthday Francois. I have no idea who you are. But have a gr8 day.
I also have no idea who you are but you seem lovely yay! Thanks for the message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twihiki_Amias View Post
Francois, Happy birthday to you, I hope you will have a wonderful one filled with pikachus and woopers and squirrels!~ =) Ozzy is very lucky to have someone like you, so I hope the two of you will party hard and have a good time~
Yes, there's nothing Alex and I like more than PARTYING HARD. (thank you!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Gun View Post
hello i am a hot guy itt

I mean uh HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE. I'm remembering back to when you first joined and how everyone was like, fangirling over you and how you're still just as awesome today as I thought you were back then. Although you kinda disappeared and that is terrible. Come back. >:(

I have no idea where I'm going with this btw, but I wanted to say something nice. I guess that's kinda nice. Kinda. Anyway yeah you're awesome happy birthday etc. 8)
Hey guys I still exist (really!). Thanks for the message, random stranger. Someday I hope you shall fangirl over me again </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Happy belated birthday James! Tbf, we honestly haven't talked much outside of our few meetings in either PokeMMO or Minecraft, which is a shame because I find you to be a really cool guy! You strike me as a very witty and intelligent person, so yeah, I'd love to get to talk to you more! So hope to see you on the MC server soon, hope you had a great day, ate lots of cake, etc :D
Thanks a lot Olli :o Really surprised to see this post but I'm glad, and I really hope we can talk more too! Soon~
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.