The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology

Notices

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old July 25th, 2013 (06:57 PM).
MasterDraco
Pokémon Commander

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to MasterDraco
I use Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Love it... Vista has got to be the worst OS Ever Made...
In terms of Mobile OS Windows 8 is still probably one of the worst but Blackberry OS is VERY high on the Terrible Operating System Scale...
Old July 25th, 2013 (07:18 PM).
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDraco View Post
I use Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Love it... Vista has got to be the worst OS Ever Made...
In terms of Mobile OS Windows 8 is still probably one of the worst but Blackberry OS is VERY high on the Terrible Operating System Scale...
if you're talking about Windows 8 on tablets, then I might have to agree. I was kinda close to buying a Microsoft Surface but I backed out. So I went for a desktop instead. Probably the best decision ever. I heard that it's not even worth buying the Surface. You don't really get the work done and the keyboard is weird when you type with it.

Never tried the Blackberry OS, but my dad's a blackberry person so despite all the bad reviews and the sucky comments he'll still want to have one. xD For me, it's just missing something that both Windows and Apple have.
Everyone would have a friend,
& right would always win,
& love would never end.
This is my grown-up Christmas list.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler
slight leave of absence 12/23 - 12/28 ~ Merry Christmas!

Old July 26th, 2013 (09:03 AM).
catroZ
Working...Don't bother me...

Nature: Bold
Windows Vista has to be the worst, closely followed by Windows ME.
Windows 8 on a desktop pc is quite bad
Old July 31st, 2013 (08:15 AM).
AmourPearlShipper
If we're feeling thirsty, it's vodka for all!

Definitely Windows ME, it's also known as "Windows Mistake Edition". I got one crash per day back when I used it. Also:

Windows 8 (after Developer Preview) is also extremely bad, but hopefully 8.1 will make up for it.
"Billy Mays here with a limited time offer; our brand new product for the RU tier. Combining the incredible defensive capabilities of the Steel-type and Eviolite, Metang will make a splash hit for all those watching at home. For just the cost of one teamslot, you can get your own Metang today, as well a beautiful Eviolite stone that can be used as a gift, or a Cell Battery to make sure your Metang doesn't run out of juice! But that's not all! Call now and we will add an extra Stealth Rock to your order! This decorative piece is perfect for filling your Stealth Rock needs! Use it wisely though, because setting up Stealth Rock turns Metang from nearly worthless to completely worthless for the rest of the match. Thankfully, Metang comes with a built-in self-destruct button that allows it to make the most of its short battery life. Get yours today for not three teamslots, not even two--call now and get our limited edition Metang at the price of only a single teamslot! You will not get this offer anywhere else, or you get your money back guaranteed! Results may vary.

<TLCNU> Escavalier literally is 2HKOed by Stoutland Fire Fang, Metang was undoubtedly the much better choice."
SuperSkarmory | Serebii
Old August 1st, 2013 (02:55 AM).
Andrew
멘붕

Nature: Relaxed
Vista. Hands down (granted, I've only used XP, Vista, and 7). It honestly looked like an alpha version of 7 that never should have seen the light of day. The design was ugly, it was prone to crashes, and overall just bad. The core idea was good, but horribly executed. Windows 7 fixed all that, and that's what I've used for a while now.

Pokémon Y:
FC: 2165-6285-6760
Name: Sapphire
Safari: Dark (Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye)
Old August 17th, 2013 (03:19 PM).
AliasHackyCat

OS number 1!: Windows 8, because... It's just a dumb iOS copy. :/ (I personally stopped using every non-free operating system and switched to safer free ones*.)

OS number 2!: Ubuntu (GNU)/Linux, for various reason. 1. They spy on their users. 2. Their graphical interface is just horrible. 3. They forgot to give the GNU credit for the OS.

OS number 3!: iOS, it's just... Too... Silly. It's not made for human usage, I swear.

* : Think of free as in free speech, not free beer.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links