The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 1st, 2013, 01:21 AM
Netizen

Thanks Ash493.

Unfortunately my Charmander evolved to Charmeleon and that's why I can't get the Exp. Share from Pokefan Chairman. Also I tried to use cheat codes for a Charmander but the game stopped. Is it possible to catch another Charmander?

And what about Squirtle? Do I need it for the events or can I turn into Wartortle & Blastoise?

One more question, can I use my save file for the final version of this game or do I have to start again the game?
Old August 1st, 2013, 08:33 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
@netizen you cannot get a charmander, squirtle or bulbasaur again.
I recommend you not to evolve them bcoz all have some or the other event.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old August 1st, 2013, 12:35 PM
Butcher

You can get him open in Advance map 1.95 and in area wher you are ad in grass pokemon what you want and then play on moded rom or after get pokemon you want coby back orginal rom and play :D
Old August 1st, 2013, 01:03 PM
MH - Adlerglanz

I know that must sound kinda Strange, but i evolved every Pokemon (Charmander, Bulbausaur etc.) and had all the Events. The Events started normal like it should but instead of a (for example) Charmander, a Charizard came out of the PokeBall and did the Event.

This could be a positive Bug or its normal that you can let your Pokemon evolve without missing Events.
Old August 1st, 2013, 03:07 PM
Homeless87

Hey, I'm having the exact same problem as "lostman12".

When I try to leave the pokemon park at Tangelo Island, the game feezes when I get behind the old lady.

Anyone have an idea why?
Old August 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM
Homeless87

For anyone having that same problem, go to page 183 of this thread, download version 4.0, and apply it to the rom.
Old August 1st, 2013, 07:48 PM
xSabirr

Yeah, but I can't find the exact one I'm looking for. Sadly :/
Old August 1st, 2013, 08:40 PM
supperdragon

Waiting for Charizard Chills event lol!
Anyway,thanks for the game Metapod. Best hack ever!!!
I just hope one day you can add the Johto region in the game Metapod. :D
P.S:Thank you so much!!!:D
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:26 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by supperdragon View Post
Waiting for Charizard Chills event lol!
Anyway,thanks for the game Metapod. Best hack ever!!!
I just hope one day you can add the Johto region in the game Metapod. :D
P.S:Thank you so much!!!:D
Don't worry Meta has plans for Johto arc also. Just let him finish this hack first
Old August 1st, 2013, 11:03 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netizen View Post
Thanks Ash493.

Unfortunately my Charmander evolved to Charmeleon and that's why I can't get the Exp. Share from Pokefan Chairman. Also I tried to use cheat codes for a Charmander but the game stopped. Is it possible to catch another Charmander?

And what about Squirtle? Do I need it for the events or can I turn into Wartortle & Blastoise?

One more question, can I use my save file for the final version of this game or do I have to start again the game?
As I said, you should have the same Pokemon as Ash to enjoy the events.
I believe Exp.Share is somewhere else... maybe...? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH - Adlerglanz View Post
I know that must sound kinda Strange, but i evolved every Pokemon (Charmander, Bulbausaur etc.) and had all the Events. The Events started normal like it should but instead of a (for example) Charmander, a Charizard came out of the PokeBall and did the Event.

This could be a positive Bug or its normal that you can let your Pokemon evolve without missing Events.
That's weird... maybe Metapod did that deliberately xD

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:16 AM
MJ JEON

do i have to start the game all over again when the new beta comes out???
i've raised my pokemons so hard
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:21 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

@mj jeon ni need to start it again.
Just rename your save state as the rom's name.

Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:09 PM
Bladius9

This is simply an amazing Hack!
Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:46 PM
lalalola2011

Hey guys do i HAVE TO evolve my charmander after the Magician fight or can i keep him as charmander for a while? i wanna put off evolving him as much as possible but i also dont want to miss any events

I ALSO cant talk to snorlax, and whenever i talk to the trees above it says you cant swim here currents too strong, what should i do? is this a glitch?

Thanks

ive got beta 4.0 btw, and if i were to update to i just patch the the file onto the same Fire red file im currently using or should i download a diff one and patch and open save state?

Last edited by lalalola2011; August 2nd, 2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 04:23 PM
mudge6

im getting an error msg saying i dont have the 1M sub-circut board installed. what do i do?

EDIT: LOL turns out my sound card cant handle the 44Khz sound in visual boy advanced emulator :/

Last edited by mudge6; August 2nd, 2013 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Got my answer
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:16 PM
JaeSeun

hi i just want to ask why pokemart's items are named as "????" in viridian city? Im just starting playing this game and im using the latest beta version of metapod from its official thread. Thank you.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:33 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
Hey guys do i HAVE TO evolve my charmander after the Magician fight or can i keep him as charmander for a while? i wanna put off evolving him as much as possible but i also dont want to miss any events

I ALSO cant talk to snorlax, and whenever i talk to the trees above it says you cant swim here currents too strong, what should i do? is this a glitch?

Thanks

ive got beta 4.0 btw, and if i were to update to i just patch the the file onto the same Fire red file im currently using or should i download a diff one and patch and open save state?
Yes at the same time I evolved my Charmander to do the event. As for Snorlax, well you have to talk to an old man and he will give you a flute to awake Snorlax.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:16 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeSeun View Post
hi i just want to ask why pokemart's items are named as "????" in viridian city? Im just starting playing this game and im using the latest beta version of metapod from its official thread. Thank you.
Some random items... don't mind them.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:44 AM
lalalola2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Yes at the same time I evolved my Charmander to do the event. As for Snorlax, well you have to talk to an old man and he will give you a flute to awake Snorlax.
No its not working, u have to click on snorlax then he gives u a flute when u talk to him second time around. ..idk what's wrong :/
Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:06 AM
Charizard1704

hi Metapod23 i want you to continue the hack its great can you upload a video on youtube how to hack firered for pokemon ash gray please reply

I Think Metapod23 You Should Continue This Hack Till Unova Region Following Ash's Events and this will be a great hack and complete its as fast as you can

Thanks Homeless87 I had the same problem

Last edited by DrFuji; August 4th, 2013 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:55 AM
TheRayquaza

I just wanted to know, what is the latest event right now? Because I just battled misty with the wild golduck and don't know what to do next.

@lalalola2011. Try downloading the beta 4.2 and changing the name of the save state to match the name of the ash gray 4.2 rom

Last edited by DrFuji; August 4th, 2013 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
NUFCbenARFA

This is a great hack. Everytime a new 'event' starts I remember the episode and have one of those nostalgia moments lol. Is the mystery garden in the game (the garden where bulbasaurs go to evolve). I havent finished the game yet but I thought that came quite early and I was wondering if I missed it.

How far is Meta planning on going with this hack (like series wise)? I would love him to go to the end of Ash but that would probably cost to much time. Anyway thanks for making this and I'll be waiting for the next installment
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:24 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

@NUFCbenARFA yes there is the mystery garden in the hack as well as the bulbasaur evolution event.
But remember you should have a bulbasaur for that event.

Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:29 PM
lalalola2011

Can I evolve my pigeotto to pigeot at anytime? I'm at the magician event where charmander evolves
Old August 3rd, 2013, 05:49 PM
TheRayquaza

Hi meta. I have a request/suggestion. When you release a new beta, could you put up a sign where it ends signaling that this is the end of this beta version? It is kind of confusing because I can't be sure if I can't go on becuz I'm in the wrong place, if its the end of beta, or a glitch. Thank you
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links