The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Play your Pokemon games in fresh new ways! Anything from The Monotype Challenge, to the popular Nuzlocke, and even all kinds of themes based on your favorite franchises!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 8th, 2013 (04:53 PM).
cc_aussie

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Take Fire, Ground, Ghost, Poison, Dark, and Normal. btw, when you fill out the username part, use your actual username.
Oh, I thought we had to put what our name would be in the game!!
anyways, that leaves me with: Rapidash, Seismitoad, Crobat, Scolipede,Drapion and Ursaring
Old July 11th, 2013 (10:38 PM).
Wilhelm
Hail the Almighty Robot Policeman

Nature: Adamant
Favorites Challenge: Black Version 2
Challenge Complete

I finally finished up this challenge. It wasn't hard to get my Hydreigon, I just used nothing but Zweilous after I got done at Plasma Frigate the first time til he reached lvl 63, then I used my Rare Candy.

The E4 were all quite easy with the exception of Shauntal, who for whatever reason was incredibly difficult to beat without my op Hydreigon. Iris took me a couple tries, but in the end I won. Good luck to everyone else who is playing this challenge!

Team:
Spoiler:

Scyther
Lvl 60, Adamant
176/180/125/79/122/156
-Night Slash
-X-Scissor
-Swords Dance
-Brick Break

Kabutops
Lvl 59, Adamant
154/188/134/91/103/123
-Return
-X-Scissor
-Dig
-Waterfall

Wobbuffet
Lvl 60, Bold
308/51/94/58/78/55
-Counter
-Mirror Coat
-Encore
-Safeguard

Cohagrigus
Lvl 60, Bold
141/79/209/126/150/63
-Night Shade
-Protect
-Will-O-Wisp
-Hex

Sazandora
Lvl 64, Rash
209/173/140/206/117/139
-Strength
-Dragon Pulse
-Surf
-Dark Pulse

Dialga
Lvl 60, Modest
208/160/168/214/129/136
-Roar of Time
-Earth Power
-Aura Sphere
-Flash Cannon
Old July 12th, 2013 (02:30 AM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
I do have a question about this challenge here - Can this be applied to another, earlier game such as Pokemon Platinum? I have no desire to reset my Black 2 game, where I've pretty much caught every single one u,u

If it is allowed; I can pick my Pokemon from the first four gens n,n

Username - SchwarzRozen
Game - Platinum
Old July 12th, 2013 (08:39 AM).
Sydian
revolution

Sorry, it's only for gen V. :( It was made to maximize the variety of what someone can use and include in their list, so every version of this challenge has been made for the most recent game because of that. You could always use Black or White, even though BW2 are preferred, since BW are still gen V and include all the same stuff, they're options. If you don't want to restart, I understand.

Play the game to change the game
Old July 15th, 2013 (08:50 PM).
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Fifth update, and it's not a particularly big one. I did just earn my eighth badge though, so that's something.
Spoiler:
  • Team Plasma's ice cannon! And Opelucid (and the surrounding areas) are now frozen over. We quickly clear the grunts, and then I challenge Zinzolin. Cryogonal is fast and powerful, but very physically flimsy. Also, it didn't get freeze hax (which I think happened last time). Then, the Shadow Triad member with the Absol. That Absol got off a Swords Dance, so I think it decimated two of my team. I brought out someone quicker than it to dispose of it--I'm thinking Archen?
  • Now that we have seven badges, I have access to the Seaside Cave (stupid Blackbelt Rocky blocking the way). I take this route to Humilau rather than the Marine Tube because of the items, experience, and... party member #6! We made our way into the depths of the cave, using the doctor at the exit to replenish our energy as needed. After quiiiite a bit of searching, a shuckle appeared! This is it! A single Quick Ball, and the team is complete! ^-^ Looks like Mienfoo is the only female... :/
  • I finally reach Humilau, find Marlon, and clear all routes around it for experience. Also, Shuckle needs some training. Exhausting these trainers, we head into the gym.
  • Humilau gym, full of Ace Trainers with unique water-types. Half of my team is weak to water, so that doesn't look good. At least my trump card is at an advantage here. Still, Shuckle does fine in this gym. Marlon wasn't a difficult battle, actually. I used only Shuckle and Shaymin against him. First was his Carracosta. I wasn't sure if it had Sturdy or Solid Rock, so I started off with Shuckle firing off a Toxic to break the potential Sturdy after surviving a Scald. Then I switched to Shaymin (who was immediately burned with Scald), who finished the job with Energy Ball.

Wailord was next and met with a Leech Seed as it used Amnesia. I switched to Shuckle to give him the experience, to take advantage of Leech Seed, and to heal the Burn through Natural Cure; then that Wailord did the unthinkable: it propelled itself into the air with a massive Bounce. Hahaha! XD It came down on Shuckle and did like 10ish damage and paralyzed it. Rocky Helmet took its toll, as well as paralysis. Another Bounce, and its descent was met with a Toxic. He used a Hyper Potion, but it wasn't enough, as it gradually wore away.

His last was Jellicent. An immediate exchange of Scald and Toxic, then a switch to Shaymin, who seeded it. I'm not sure what attack it was using, but Energy Ball got disabled by Cursed Body after its first use. So, I had to rely on Psychic (special defense lowered once!) and the residual damage to combat his Recover spamming. Eventually, the combined effects overcame Recover, and we won my the Wave Badge! ^-^ That's eight!

The team so far:
Spoiler:

NameTepigArchenSquirtleShayminMienfooShuckle
Level505051515049
GenderMMM--FM
NatureMildModestBoldHastyMildJolly
CharacteristicQuick to fleeStrongly defiantMischievousHates to loseVery finickyCapable of taking hits
AbilityBlazeDefeatistTorrentNatural CureInner FocusSturdy
ItemEvioliteNoneRocky HelmetLeftoversShell BellRocky Helmet
Stats138/90/65/64/60/76133/129/66/95/66/104118/64/100/78/94/65182/122/108/118/119/128117/100/63/82/69/8490/28/246/18/239/22
MovesFlame ChargeAcrobaticsSurfEnergy BallDrain PunchToxic
Head SmashAncientPowerBiteLeech SeedPaybackPower Split
StrengthDragon ClawIron DefenseReturnRock SlideStruggle Bug
Flare BlitzCrunchDigPsychicU-turnStone Edge

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Old July 15th, 2013 (10:25 PM). Edited July 15th, 2013 by Starfury.
Starfury
dear, only you don't know.
Community Supporter

I feel up for this challenge!

Name: Mokoko
Game: Pokemon Black. (I can, right?)

Can't wait to see which types. :D

VMFAMILYPAIRCREDITPM
Old July 15th, 2013 (10:41 PM).
Sydian
revolution

Yes, you can play Black! Cute shiny Furret theme btw.

You get Normal, Rock, Ice, Poison, Bug, and Fire. Have fun!

Old July 16th, 2013 (05:45 AM). Edited July 17th, 2013 by Starfury.
Starfury
dear, only you don't know.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Yes, you can play Black! Cute shiny Furret theme btw.

You get Normal, Rock, Ice, Poison, Bug, and Fire. Have fun!
Thank you~ c:

I'm kind of limited to the Pokemon I can catch because I just gave away my Pearl file to my little sister but I'll see if I can trade a low level Gastly and Glaceon.

Here is my choice of Pokemon:

Hope it's okay that a few are more than one type. I'm gonna start ASAP! :D

Hehe, just realized that my Black file has a bunch of good Pokemon stacked away in the PC so it's going to take longer than I thought to start this challenge. Oh well! I'll start trading.

Edit: Changing my game to white.

VMFAMILYPAIRCREDITPM
Old August 1st, 2013 (10:21 PM).
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Sixth, and second-to-last update. Ran into a snag with my ROM freezing right as the Plasma Frigate cutscene began as the Shadow Triad kicked us out (great reason not to use a ROM right there!), so that really slowed things down. D: I eventually figured out a way around the problem, though. Currently, I'm right outside the League, about to challenge the Elite Four.
Spoiler:
  • We defeated Terrakion, so Colress gave us his machine to get past the Crustle blocking the way to the Plasma Frigate.
  • The Plasma Frigate was actually quite tough! Well, the first time around, at least. I didn't know where the healing bed was, so that made things a bit difficult. But we eventually reached Zinzolin and his lackey, who challenged Hugh and me to a double battle. The battle was pretty easy, actually. However... the game would freeze at the cutscene after this battle. I don't know how many times I replayed this battle (all different!). >_<
  • Eventually, I bypassed this problem and continued on to the Giant Chasm. Again, the Plasma Frigate was not easy, but Zinzolin was. I recall Colress putting up a good fight, though.
  • Black Kyurem! I checked out its stats, and it was intimidating. Shuckle was in the front at the time. Power Split, Toxic, Stone Edge, coupled with Rocky Helmet, and it was over. Wow! Shuckle took down this legendary by himself. I think the levels were about equal too. So proud of him! ^-^
  • Ah, Ghetsis. Somehow, his levels went down since what happened two years ago. I really should do updates after big battles like this one so I won't forget so much. >_< Anyways, I think Shuckle and his Cohagrigus both started off with Toxic. Super annoying! Only I'm allowed to use that! D:< And he had Leftovers too... I eventually switched out for Archen to finish it off, and to replace Defeatist with Mummy! Unfortunately, Seismitoad was next, so I had to switch out. Shaymin was the natural choice, and so Seismitoad went down like that. Hmmm, I can't remember what happened next. Eelektross wasn't too bad. But Drapion. Oh man, Drapion was a pain. I think I lost Tepig, Archen, and Mienfoo to it before finishing it off with Shaymin. Hydreigon took down my weakened Shuckle with a crit, I think, but Shaymin is broken. Toxicroak fell to a single Psychic. In the end, I think I was left with Shaymin in the yellow and Squirtle in full health (didn't participate in the battle). Hmm, somehow that doesn't seen completely correct. Oh well.
  • With the Team Plasma stuff concluded, it's time to move on to Victory Road! Route 23 and Victory Road were not easy at all. I did the last part of Route 23 (requiring Cut) Shaymin-less, too. Fun! Soo many healing trips!
  • The battle with Hugh wasn't too smooth, either. Tepig almost defeated his Unfezant, but I was stupid. Swagger was really worrisome. Archen finished it off, and he sent out Samurott in response. Shaymin defeated it even after he used a Max Potion. Bouffalant, ugh. As usual, I forgot about its Sap Sipper and so Leech Seed was absorbed and raised its Attack. Still, Shaymin survived the boosted Megahorn! I switched for Shuckle for the Power Split, Toxic, and Rocky Helmet damage. I think Shuckle eventually fell to a crit. I probably finished the job using Mienfoo, who then lost to Simisage. Archen was able to take one Rock Slide and retalitate with Acrobatics to win the battle, though.
  • After a bit of training, I saved the game outside the League guard guy. Next time, the Elite Four and Iris. Oh man, remembering the trouble my first in-game team had on her, this is gonna be tough.

The team so far:
Spoiler:

Level626262626263
GenderMMM--FM
CharacteristicQuick to fleeStrongly defiantMischievousHates to loseVery finickyCapable of taking hits
Stats171/117/83/81/74/95163/162/81/117/80/129142/80/123/94/114/81221/151/132/145/143/157143/136/80/102/84/108122/46/324/24/309/31
Wild ChargeAncientPowerIce BeamLeech SeedHi Jump KickPower Split
Flare BlitzAqua TailIron DefenseReturnRock SlideStruggle Bug
Head SmashBulldozeToxicPsychicPaybackStone Edge

Old August 3rd, 2013 (12:41 PM).
Pacifist
Its a Destiny

Name: Pacifist
Game: Pokémon Black 2!
i'm so excited for this challenge :3
Old August 3rd, 2013 (04:20 PM).
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifist View Post
Name: Pacifist
Game: Pokémon Black 2!
i'm so excited for this challenge :3
Hey, another challenger! ^-^ Let's see, you get:

Electric, Normal, Ground, Ice, Fire, Steel

Enjoy!

Old August 4th, 2013 (12:52 AM).
kidex

name: kidex
game: white 2

cant wait for the types that i will get
Old August 4th, 2013 (01:40 AM).
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidex View Post
name: kidex
game: white 2

cant wait for the types that i will get
And here they are! ^-^ Enjoy!

Ground, Psychic, Dark, Flying, Fire, Water

Old August 4th, 2013 (05:00 AM).
kidex

Quote:
Originally Posted by waveguidebuizel View Post
And here they are! ^-^ Enjoy!

Ground, Psychic, Dark, Flying, Fire, Water
ok, since this would have given me both mew and darkrai, i have decided to go with mew

so my team will be: mamoswine,mew,hydreigon,vespiquen,houndoom and walrein.
Old August 5th, 2013 (01:16 AM). Edited August 5th, 2013 by Porygon Z.
Porygon Z
718!

Send a message via Skype™ to Porygon Z
Username: Porygon Z
Game: Black 2

Right now I've borrowed my game to a friend, so I'll start this challenge ASAP.

Emblems awarded so far

Owner of Tri-Species Challenge, Version 3.0
Old August 5th, 2013 (02:28 AM).
Andrew
멘붕

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porygon Z View Post

Your types are: Dark, Flying, Electric, Water, Psychic, and Ground :)

Username: Andr3w

Pokémon Y:
FC: 2165-6285-6760
Name: Sapphire
Safari: Dark (Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye)
Old August 5th, 2013 (04:22 PM).
Sydian
revolution

Andr3w, you'll take Ice, Normal, Electric, Ghost, Flying, and Steel. Good luck!

Old August 5th, 2013 (06:19 PM).
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Update #7, the final one! Yeah, challenge complete! ^-^ Elite Four and Champion battle recaps (tl;dr-type) inside the spoiler tags.
Spoiler:
  • I challenged Marshal first, for no particular reason. It started off with Squirtle against Throh. My strategy was to bolster my Defense using Iron Defense, while wearing him down with Rocky Helmet, Toxic and Surf. But... Storm Throw caught me off guard (always critical hit), as it bypasses the Defense boost. So, I just switched off for Shuckle, who can play that role without Iron Defense. Shuckle prevailed in the end, and Conkeldurr was next. This guy hit even Shuckle hard, thanks to Bulk Up and Power Split already used on Throh (so it isn't as effective now, as Shuckle's Attack is higher than normal). Still, with a combination of Toxic, Rocky Helmet, and healing items, we endured. Sawk was next, and I don't really remember what happened. I know he used Rock Slide a lot, though. That's probably it. Mienshao was his last, and his Hi Jump Kick was destructive! I might've lost Shuckle here, but Shaymin came in with a Psychic to KO it. And with that, Marshal is defeated!

• I decided to go with Shauntal next. She was constantly the toughest for me, so I thought it best to get this over with quickly. I knew she would start with Cohagrigus, so I led with Archen. Immediately, a critical Acrobatics OHKO'd it before it could do anything. Also, bonus! Archen's Defeatist ability was overridden by Mummy! ^-^ Drifblim came out next, and met with an Ancient Power which took out almost half its HP. Unfortunately, it retaliated with a Thunderbolt, which put Archen into the low yellows. I didn't think Ancient Power would finish it, so I switch out. Aww, so much for my cunning plan to get rid of Defeatist. D: I brought Shaymin out to resist Thunderbolt and to take advantage of Drifblim's huge HP with Leech Seed. Acrobatics almost took Shaymin down to half, so I decided to switch yet again, this time for Shuckle. His defenses plus Struggle Bug plus the massive healing from Leech Seed means impenetrable wall! Even with a stat drop from Shadow Ball. She also wasted a Full Restore, yay! It went down by seeding and bad poisoning, I believe. Golurk was next; it used Earthquake as I weakened it with Power Split. Then I switched off for Shaymin, who KO'd it with Giga Drain. And finally, the evil one, Chandelure. I switched for Tepig to resist Fire Blast. Unfortunately, Shadow Ball took him out. >_< Stupid play on my part. Squirtle came out next and was immediately KO'd by Energy Ball. So, I tried Archen (I think I must've healed him while stalling Drifblim). A critical Ancient Power one-shotted it! Lucky! And so, two of the Elite Four are down. Just two to go!

• Grimsley was next, just because I decided to go clockwise by now. It was Mienfoo versus Liepard in the first round. And it started with Fake Out. But wait! Mienfoo has Inner Focus! :D The one time I'm glad to have Inner Focus over Regenerator. Drain Punch (or maybe it was Hi Jump Kick) was a OHKO. I think Bisharp was next. A single Drain Punch did it in. Krookodile and its pesky Intimidate was third. I think it was faster, but Mienfoo fortunately survived Earthquake to retaliate with Hi Jump Kick. I don't think it was enough, but he used Full Restore, which let Drain Punch heal more. Hmm, I'm kinda fuzzy about what exactly happened here, but Mienfoo also won this battle. Scrafty was his last, and I didn't think Mienfoo could last too much longer, so I switched out for Shuckle. Shuckle did his usual thing and ended the battle with our third win.

• Finally, Caitlin rounds out the Elite Four. I expected Reuniclus first, but I don't know who I started with. Anyways, her first was Musharna. This battle had me smiling (wow, my battle with Caitlin using my musharna in the Valentine's challenge also made me smile - coincidence?) because I got to exploit things. Musharna would constantly use Yawn; seems like she was predicting me to switch, as she got me with that the first time. Shaymin got off a Leech Seed, then fell asleep. I switched out, using Natural Cure to awaken it, making Dream Eater useless. As she kept spamming Yawn in the following turns, I switched out through my entire team to heal any unhealed damage taken from previous battles. I thank its high HP! It eventually went down, and Sigilyph replaced it. Based on previous experiences with sigilyph in this run, I was a bit worried. But I have Shuckle with me this time! So I weakened it using Power Split and several Struggle Bugs. I then switched out for Tepig to get a speed boost from Flame Charge going while knocking out her sigilyph with Wild Charge. Reuniclus was next, and I made a wrong move. Flare Blitz brought it down to half HP, but the recoil damage allowed Tepig to be KO'd, I think. Archen finished the job with Acrobatics, though. That left just Gothitelle. It got off a Calm Mind and Thunderbolt to knock out Archen, but only after having taken some heavy damage. I called Mienfoo in to wrap up, since she was really close to gaining a level. And with that, the Elite Four have been defeated!

• Ah, Iris. I was worried about this one, seeing as my main team in my very first go-through of White 2 struggled against her. This time, although I have prior knowledge, I'm using a bunch of unevolved pokémon! Anyways, the battle. Immediately, Hydreigon defeats Squirtle with a crit Dragon Pulse. Bad start! D: Shuckle comes out next and uses Power Split after taking a Surf. This is followed by repeated Surfs and Struggle Bugs (and healing item usage) until Surf eventually does 10 damage per hit. Oh, and there's a Toxic somewhere in there too. Hydreigon succumbs to poison and super-effective, powered-up Struggle Bugs, so she sends Lapras out next to continue the Surf spam. Same-ish thing here, with Toxic and Struggle Bug (and some Stone Edges for good measure), so that Lapras is eventually defeated. Druddigon is third, and Shuckle gets off an attack (either Toxic or Stone Edge, I think) before being sent back by Dragon Tail (Rocky Helmet damage too). Mienfoo is brought out, who finished off Druddigon with Hi Jump Kick and Drain Punch (after surviving Flamethrower). Aggron is almost OHKO'd by Drain Punch, which allowed Mienfoo to survive Double-Edge. Another Drain Punch finishes it, and Archeops comes out to replace it. Dragon Claw takes out Mienfoo, and Rock Slide does to same to Archen (aww, would've been great if Archen could do something here!). I decide to send out Shaymin, and Giga Drain fortunately brings it down to the yellow, activating Defeatist. Acrobatics does a bit less than half, so another Giga Drain ends it. And finally, Iris sends out her haxorus. Shaymin falls for the first time this run due to a crit X-Scissor, but only after it got off a Leech Seed against it. Shuckle comes out again and weakens it with Power Split as it Dragon Dances. Toxic joins Leech Seed in doing damage, as does Rocky Helmet. I think I got off a Stone Edge once, but Haxorus quickly faints. And there we have it. A new champion is crowned! (Too bad Tepig didn't get to participate in the final battle... D: This Pokémon League run actually went better than my first run, where my party had disappointing movesets with mostly four attack moves.)

The final team! I'm very happy with this party. Got to win with some of my favorites, including four NFEs. Also, Shuckle is amazing!
Spoiler:

Level626362626364
GenderMMM--FM
Stats171/117/83/81/74/95166/164/83/119/81/131142/80/123/94/114/81221/151/132/145/143/157145/139/81/103/86/110125/49/330/26/314/31
Wild ChargeAncientPowerIce BeamLeech SeedHi Jump KickPower Split
Flare BlitzAqua TailIron DefenseReturnRock SlideStruggle Bug
Head SmashBulldozeToxicPsychicPaybackStone Edge

I'll see if I have time to come back and do another challenge in the future, before the thread gets closed for the next iteration. ^-^

Old August 6th, 2013 (01:38 PM). Edited August 6th, 2013 by Andrew.
Andrew
멘붕

Quote:
Andr3w, you'll take Ice, Normal, Electric, Ghost, Flying, and Steel. Good luck!
Got some types I don't normally use. This will be interesting :)

This means my team is:

Overall not bad. I wish flying would have come earlier in the list so I could have used Charizard or Rayquaza, but oh well. This will be fun :D

Pokémon Y:
Old August 6th, 2013 (04:36 PM). Edited August 6th, 2013 by Pacifist.
Pacifist
Its a Destiny

Well this is going to be cool :3

OMG all the legendaries D: so yeah bye Ho-oh and Jirachi, hello Torkoal and Magnezone

Magnemite: Virbank complex, Mareep: Flocessy ranch, Meloetta: Hack/Trade, Torkoal: Hack/Trade,Spheal: Undella bay,Hippowdon: Hack/Trade. Meloetta is going to be hacked in as my starter i will trade a low level torkoal in after defeating the 2nd gym and after the 3rd gym i will trade in a low level Hippopotas, Hope everything is alright, i'm in love with my team right now :3
Old August 7th, 2013 (08:28 AM).
Andrew
멘붕

Update #1

Badges:

The Team:
Spoiler:

Ruby the Scizor
Hacked/Traded in at Level 1
Level: 29 | Gender: Female | Nature: Calm | Ability: Technician
Moves: Slash | Metal Claw | Agility | Bullet Punch
Stats: 86/76/70/38/61/51

Sparky the Luxray
Hacked/Traded in at Level 3
Level: 30 | Gender: Female | Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Spark | Bite | Charge | Swagger
Stats: 92/83/59/62/56/47

Daphne the Glaceon
Hacked/Traded in at Level 8
Level: 28 | Gender: Female | Nature: Careful | Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves: Bite | Quick Attack | Icy Wind | Dig
Stats: 76/43/70/77/68/47

Adventure Log:
Spoiler:

Day 1:
  • Selected Character. Boy named Andrew
  • Talked to Mom and Hugh. Found Bianca
  • Chose Oshawott as Starter. Used as HM Slave
  • Followed Bianca to Pokemon Center. Saved and Hacked in Ruby the Scizor. (Originally from Platinum. Used PokéGen ONLY to move Scizor to Black 2.
  • Followed Bianca, watched her catch a Pokémon.
  • Moved on to Floccessy Town
  • Spoke with Alder. Moved on to Floccesy Ranch
  • Saved the Herdier, helped Hugh defeat Team Plasma.
  • Went back to Aspertia City. Defeated Cheren to get the Basic Badge
  • Hacked in Sparky the Shinx at Level 3
  • Grinded for levels on Route 20. Evolved Sparky to Luxio.
  • Travelled to Virbank. Saved the Game.

Day 2:
  • Defeated Team Plasma again
  • Grinded in Virbank Complex
  • Sparky and Ruby dominated the Virbank Gym. Obtained Toxic Badge
  • Starred in a Movie
  • Hopped on a boat and travelled to Castelia City
  • Hacked in Daphne the Glaceon at Level 8. (The only Eevee in the game is only obtainable after you become the Champion)
  • Went up to Route 4 to train Daphne
  • Returned to Castelia to challenge the Gym. Daphne swept almost every trainer, including Burgh. Obtained Insect Badge
  • Beat Colress on Route 4
  • Trained in Desert Resort
  • Moved on to Nimbasa City
  • Went through the rollercoaster building and beat all the trainers
  • Challenged the gym. Sparky and Daphne did most of the work. Ruby knocked out Flaaffy
  • Healed at the Pokemon Center. Saved the Game.

The adventure log was off of the top of my head, so I might have mixed up the order of events. The team is pretty solid so far. I'll be getting Emolga next.

Pokémon Y:
Old August 9th, 2013 (02:41 PM).
Porygon Z
718!

Send a message via Skype™ to Porygon Z
Quote:
Dark, Flying, Electric, Water, Psychic, and Ground

Coming soon.

Emblems awarded so far

Owner of Tri-Species Challenge, Version 3.0
Old August 10th, 2013 (10:22 AM).
McMaSt3r

Username: McMaSt3r

FC: 4570-8530-4078
IGN: Mac
Type: Rock
Pokemon: Boldore, Pupitar, & Rhydon
If you add me PM me so I can add you back.
Old August 12th, 2013 (10:19 AM).
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaSt3r View Post
Username: McMaSt3r
Sorry you haven't gotten a reply yet. Try:

Bug, Ghost, Fighting, Water, Poison, Flying.

Enjoy! ^-^

Old August 14th, 2013 (04:25 AM). Edited August 14th, 2013 by Andrew.
Andrew
멘붕

Challenge Complete
Pokémon Black 2

Final Team:
Spoiler:

Ruby the Scizor
Spoiler:

Sparky the Luxray
Spoiler:

Daphne the Glaceon
Spoiler:

Elesa the Emolga
Spoiler:

Wicked the Chandelure
Spoiler:

Fluffy the Snorlax
Spoiler:

Random Pics:
Spoiler:

Nickname Explanations:
Spoiler:

Ruby - I originally got the name from the Anime RWBY, who's main character happens to be named Ruby. It fit well because well, Scizor is red...

Sparky - Luxray is an electric type, and somewhat dog-like. Sparky happens to be the name of my dog.

Daphne - This one comes from Harry Potter fanfiction. A lot of fanfics call a character named Daphne Greengrass the "Ice Queen" of Hogwarts. "Ice Queen", Glaceon is Ice Type (and female) so I thought it was a good choice for a name.

Elesa - This one should be fairly obvious. Elesa is the electric type gym leader in the game, and I was feeling uninspired, so I stole her name for my Emolga.

Wicked - Not only does it fit the Ghost typing of Chandelure, but it starts out as "Litwick", so the name fits well.

Fluffy - I thought it was ironic to give a huge pokémon like Snorlax a name that you would give to a fluffy bunny rabbit. Poor Snorlax.

I kind of gave up on Elesa (Emolga) towards the end in terms of training, but she was clutch in the battle against Marshall. My team overall was pretty weak to fighting types and she helped to fill that gap.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge. Maybe I'll even do it again in the future :) This was actually the first time I've ever completed Black 2 as well :P I got close before but lost my save file and didn't feel like restarting.

Pokémon Y:
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links