Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2013 (12:08 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by The Jam King:
Well, I joined because I wanted some more virtual friends. This is actually my second online forum, my first was Marriland.
I think I'll go and make an intro thread now.:3c
You'll find a lot of cool new friends here, I'm sure. n~n There are a lot of wonderful people all over PC. Hope to see you make an introduction soon! You're not obliged but it certainly would be a great thing to start with.
Old July 27th, 2013 (01:00 PM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by The Jam King:
Well, I joined because I wanted some more virtual friends. This is actually my second online forum, my first was Marriland.
I think I'll go and make an intro thread now.
Not to worry! You'll make a lot of friends here, and like all others above have said, why not make an introduction thread? That's a great way for us members here to get to know you better!

Garnet is my birthstone, after all.
moderator of computers & technology
Old July 28th, 2013 (10:24 AM).

Nature: Quiet
Hello though I have made a account awhile ago I had no idea what I signed up for. I just liked to go around and try pokemon rom hacks. I never thought signing up MEANT anything so recently I decided to become active on the internet and just use this account.Anyway I LOVE pokemon and the warriors saga by Erin Hunter though you might be able to tell by my name. I also like moding pokemon games with the only mod i can find for mac the pokemon randomizer. I just mod starters and playthrough and come up with challenges with it. I do what I can but lack of tools on mac makes it harder. I also like writing a lot. I do not like bragging but I will say this cause i am proud of it. I will be taking collage level courses in my first year of high school, and have already taken honors physics and other such courses in middle school.
Old July 28th, 2013 (10:35 AM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by Latiosjayfeather:
Hello though I have made a account awhile ago I had no idea what I signed up for. I just liked to go around and try pokemon rom hacks. I never thought signing up MEANT anything so recently I decided to become active on the internet and just use this account.Anyway I LOVE pokemon and the warriors saga by Erin Hunter though you might be able to tell by my name. I also like moding pokemon games with the only mod i can find for mac the pokemon randomizer. I just mod starters and playthrough and come up with challenges with it. I do what I can but lack of tools on mac makes it harder. I also like writing a lot. I do not like bragging but I will say this cause i am proud of it. I will be taking collage level courses in my first year of high school, and have already taken honors physics and other such courses in middle school.
Hey there Latios, welcome to the forum! /o/ I took a college-level history class in high school but it was really hard... almost dread thinking about it. But anyways, yeah, I have heard that Macs are very limiting for working on ROM hacks which is unfortunate. :( I still love my Mac though, even if a lot of things can't be done as well on it!

You made a great choice joining and I do hope you have an amazing time here. I'm around if you ever need any help, all right? See you. :D
Old July 28th, 2013 (11:44 AM).

Nature: Brave
sup how is everyone today ?
Old July 28th, 2013 (11:51 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
I like that Dillon sig, not a Dillon fan but I'm a huge nascar fan
Old July 28th, 2013 (02:00 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by EpicPho3nix:
Hey there! I'm pretty good; got back from the beach a little while ago. Windy and big waves - fun! How about you? :D
Old July 28th, 2013 (02:15 PM).
CS

Hey there EpicPho3nix, and welcome to PC! (: I'm okay, I guess.. feeling a little down today :/ but I hope you're doing fine, and you've come to the best forum on the internet! Always feel free to make an intro thread here if you want to describe yourself more!

Old July 28th, 2013 (04:47 PM).

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Phantasmagoric
Hey What's up this is Phantasmagoric, but Zan is just alright. I'm new here, and I hope to make alot of friends here.
Old July 28th, 2013 (05:20 PM).
CS

Quote originally posted by Phantasmagoric:
Hey What's up this is Phantasmagoric, but Zan is just alright. I'm new here, and I hope to make alot of friends here.
Hey there Zan, welcome to PC! Sure, you can make a lot of friends here! We have such a friendly community here! Hope to see you around some time, and always feel free to make an introduction thread here if you want to tell a little more about yourself!

Old July 28th, 2013 (05:53 PM).
Resident Moon Fairy

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Starlight Sprite
So hello everyone! I'm Starlight Sprite, and I'm new here. I've loved Pokemon ever since 1998. I'm an avid gamer and TCG player, anime fan, comic geek, you name it. Anyway, here I am, and I'm happy to be here! I'm a pretty friendly person, so feel free to drop me a message if you want to be friend or just to poke me.

P.S. I love Eevee!
Old July 28th, 2013 (06:55 PM).

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by ZachLMedia:
Hey there EpicPho3nix, and welcome to PC! (: I'm okay, I guess.. feeling a little down today :/ but I hope you're doing fine, and you've come to the best forum on the internet! Always feel free to make an intro thread here if you want to describe yourself more!
thank you to make feel so welcome here i going be here already .. well i cool calm laid back guy love to have fun . love to meet new people make new friend . 6 foot 25 year old be playing pokemon since red and blue days so yea i am old skool player
Old July 29th, 2013 (03:10 AM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by DrewJCraig:
I like that Dillon sig, not a Dillon fan but I'm a huge nascar fan
Hey there Drew! Welcome to PC! If you've haven't seen here already, you should talk to [supporter]Meganium90[supporter]cause she's a huge Nascar fan. (Unless that's who you're talking to lol.) You should talk to her though, she's nice.

Quote originally posted by Phantasmagoric:
Hello! Welcome to PC Zan! I'm Aaron, nice to meet you. :) Good to know you want to make a lot of friends cause there's part of the experience here. Enjoy your stay here!

thank you to make feel so welcome here i going be here already .. well i cool calm laid back guy love to have fun . love to meet new people make new friend . 6 foot 25 year old be playing pokemon since red and blue days so yea i am old skool player
Hey!!! I'm good, should be a sleep now though. Hahaha. Welcome to PC by the way!

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old July 29th, 2013 (04:47 AM).
ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai

Nature: Lax
Hey, Im new just started 2 days ago..Just call me darkrai :3

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 29th, 2013 (05:32 AM).
CS

Quote originally posted by Darkrai666:
Hey there Darkrai, and welcome to PC! Feel free to make an introduction thread if you want to introduce yourself to our members here! Otherwise, hope you enjoy your stay here at PC and have fun!

Old July 29th, 2013 (05:52 AM).
i'm a squid
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Darkrai666:
Welcome to PC Darkrai!

If you're into Dark-type Pokemon, I strongly advise you check out the Dark-type Club run by my BFF AWsquared over in the Pokemon Clubs section. It's a really fun section with loads of clubs you'll definitely want to check out. In fact we're always happy to welcome new people on board!

Remember, if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact a moderator and they should be able to assist you with anything.

battle server | tumblr | twitter | lovely pair
adoption center mentor | fairy club | #teamtrivia

Old July 29th, 2013 (02:32 PM).
The Pokemon Breeder Anime Fan

Hello Everyone I am Brock ( Ironic I know ) but you can call me Kami or Brock!
I am hoping to find some pokemon fans to chat with since I dont have anyone to talk about pokemon here in Louisiana so yea.. I hope to chat make friends trade battle and ask for advice on the games! :3

( P.s. I am a Anime fanatic as well )
Old July 29th, 2013 (03:52 PM).
CS

Quote originally posted by Kami Oni:
I am hoping to find some pokemon fans to chat with since I dont have anyone to talk about pokemon here in Louisiana so yea.. I hope to chat make friends trade battle and ask for advice on the games! :3

Hey there, welcome to PC! You've come to the right place to talk Pokémon! :3 And if you want to trade, be sure to head on over to the Trade Corner section we have here! And if you ever want to discuss anime, be sure to check out the General Entertainment section as well!

Hope to see you around here on PC, Kami! My name is Zach, and you're always welcome to send me a friend request or either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me!

Old July 29th, 2013 (06:58 PM).
i'm a squid
Crystal Tier

I have to say, awesome name you have! Welcome to PC!

Zach probably showed you around Trade Corner, but we also have Battle Center where all competitive battling discussion takes place. You can also get teams rated there thanks to some of the regulars being expert team-raters. There's also the various sections pertaining to the Pokemon games where you can discuss them, there's one section covering every generation while Pokemon Gaming Central covers topics based on the games in general. They also have Q & A threads where you can ask for help.

Also, don't hesitate to contact any moderators (like Cirno) if you need help getting around!

Old July 30th, 2013 (09:51 AM).
Administrator
CS

Whoa, glad to see so many replies here yesterday. Welcome, everyone!! :)

You'll find a lot of Pokemon fans to chat with here; we're the perfect community for that. Lots of people are trading and battling around here as well so you're going to enjoy our trade and battle boards. :3 I'm a big anime fan myself, especially when it comes to series like Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, and Fate/Zero!
Old July 30th, 2013 (02:35 PM).

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Skype™ to HappyHoppip
Um, hello C: I actually made this account a while ago, but I never really posted... or did anything that productive. Um, so, you could just call me by my username, HappyHoppip. Um, yeah, so hello everybody
Old July 30th, 2013 (02:45 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by HappyHoppip:
Um, hello C: I actually made this account a while ago, but I never really posted... or did anything that productive. Um, so, you could just call me by my username, HappyHoppip. Um, yeah, so hello everybody ^^
Aww, they there! Your avatar and username give me the vibe that you're quite a cheerful person, it's adorable. Welcome to PokeCommunity. :3 Be sure to get posting and such this time around, yeah? It'll be fun and quite worthwhile!
Old July 30th, 2013 (02:45 PM).
CS

Um, hello C: I actually made this account a while ago, but I never really posted... or did anything that productive. Um, so, you could just call me by my username, HappyHoppip. Um, yeah, so hello everybody
Hey there Hoppip, welcome (back?) to PC! Feel free to browse around and look at where you feel comfortable! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you!

Old July 31st, 2013 (05:44 AM).
i'm a squid
Crystal Tier

Hello from me too HappyHoppip! I understand if you didn't start getting active until now, some people made accounts ages ago but suddenly have some interruption that makes them forget about PC for a while only to return and become active. I do hope to see you posting around the forums because now that you are an actual member, there's way more you can see than if you were just a guest.

Have a fun time here and I'm always happy to talk to you!

- Hikari10

Old August 2nd, 2013 (07:57 PM).

Nature: Quiet
i made an intro thread I meant to make it a while ago but becoming active in this and leaving the next day for a week is kinda hard to do right then but i am here and have done so.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links