The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: Meh, do I even have to ask this? Garchomp or Flygon?
Garchomp 15 45.45%
Flygon 18 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:19 AM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

My favorite is Flygon. When I first played Emerald I didn't expect Trapinch to look like that in the end so I was a bit surprised. Garchomp was one of my favorite Pokemon in D/P/Pt but I like Flygon's design better and it's one of the best looking Dragons in the game imo.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:30 AM
Zero°
Mirai Nikki
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero°
In battle I'd prefer Garchomp, but Flygon has been one of my favourite Pokemon since I started playing RSE so I'll go with Flygon.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:47 AM
Crobatrulez20
Caution: Drunken people crossing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakow View Post
What the hell is going on? How is Garchomp LOSING TO FLYGON, WHAT IS THIS.
Probably because Flygon "has a better design" than Garchomp, although that's obviously not true.
SuperSkarmory | Serebii | Gengar's Revenge (Ubers) | Infernape in Ubers (peaked at #35!)
Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:43 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Garchomp looks much cooler in my opinion, so that gets my vote. Flygon has more uniqueness to it, though, especially with unpredicted evolution from Trapinch, and it's difficult to say which one is exactly better.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links