The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:14 PM
Kano Shuuya
→ you're here, aren't you?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
UPD8:
Spoiler:
DIRK AND DAAAAAAAVE. I want them to meet so bad, but I bet it still has a while before it happens. Also the glitching worries me, aaaaaah. ; ; ARquius is still hilarious, though, bahahah.

Lady Gunner, KatNep is a cute ship indeed. <3

hi, i used to be "Drew"
alt account for Jude Mathis
paired to Antemortem
twitter | tumblr | instagram | steam
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:28 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Nature: Naive
Haa gunner <3 It is really cute and from Nepeta's perspective I really wanted that to be a canon pair at some point! But from Karkat's perspective, I think Terezi or Jade would be a better fit haha.

I ship DirkJane just as hard! Just not dressing up in DirkJane clothes on PC... Hmm that can be my next theme ;D
be sure to check out PokéPOTW #24 .
moderator of POKéMON GENERAL .
and of the ROLEPLAY CORNER .
paired to a b n e g a t i o n .
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:47 AM
Leijon
i'll run away with your foot steps
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I ship many things such as the Daverezi & Karezi debacle, Tavris & Johnvris, Rosemary, FefEri/Erifef (srsly feferi has eridan in her name), Arasol, and OH ROXY x DAD, DirkJake & JakeJane, EquNep, GamTav, and many more. Weirdly, I do NOT ship Husvris AT. ALL. But yes KatNep otp <3

I'LL BUILD A CITY THAT DREAMS FOR TWO.

#moirails @Marisa @Kimisumi #oras #battleserver #pclive #dailybloggity #theshippingqueensdiary

Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:55 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

ugh who would ship husvris hahaha

ROXY x DAD <3<3 Haha that's canon, after all. Or at least their alt selves. I wonder what happens when Roxy and Dad finally meet. Maybe they'll meet in the prison on Derse? Knowing Hussie, there are no limits to what can happen.

I reread snippets of the conversation where Dirk reveals all about them living in the future to Jake yesterday. I had forgotten so much about that but now that I read it again, so much makes sense. Roxy has already "used" her void rogue powers. She appearifies things! Out of nothing. Like when she steals Jake's pumpkins to give to the carapacians. Jade only explained it to her and made us readers realize that she has always been the perfect Rogue of Void.

And Dirk's bro, man he's epic. Not to mention Roxy's mother.

And I remembered something... Y'all know about John's Dad's friend who entered a seemingly solo session of SBURB at the same time as the kids did, right? Fedorafreak. Nannasprite talked to him when he was about to die from hunger/thirst in his medium and presumably found his Quest Bed to sleep on. He went quiet so he probably died there and reached godhood :3 But anyways, the point is, Nanna tells the story of when she was young and lived with her "brother" who later escaped with their pet dog to be an adventurer, while she became a comedian. They were brought up by a batterwitch, who Nanna knew was not human...

That story is true for the B2 universe too! Only in reverse of course. Jake's grandma (Jade) grew up with Jane's poppop (John) as "siblings" until Jade one day ran away and became an adventurer and started Skaianet and manufactured things that would remind the batterwitch of her boss LE. Such as making the skulltop that Jake has, and even naming her "grandson" after that boss in defiance towards her old "mother". All while John stayed behind and became a comedian, just like Nanna did in the B1 universe. Their roles really are reversed. Except...

How come Nanna (Jane) in B1 said that the batterwitch was not human? Was the Condesce there too? That cannot be, because then the same fate would meet B1 as met B2. Right? OR was the batterwitch actually there in B1 too?? Only, her plans didn't work in that "timeline" since the meteors came and ravaged Earth, possibly killing her even. So when the universe was reset to B2, her arrival was ALSO reset! And in B2 there were no meteors; instead the plans of the Condesce was the thing the timers were set on (and Jake's volcano erupting, obv).

Have I missed something or is this actually possible? Since Nanna says that the batterwitch isn't human in B1 either. What speaks against it is the fact that B1 Jake (Jade's grandpa) didn't do what B2 Jade did, starting Skaianet and all. Or wait a minute here, maybe he did? He lives near the ruins actually. Omg maybe this is what I missed all the time haha. Maybe HE did what Aradia and Sollux did on Alternia, reading the glyphs in the ruins and creating the game and founding Skaianet......... haha I feel so dumb if that's the case.

And it makes sense, because if Jade found the ruins in B2 and started creating the game, the batterwitch killed her and took her work and finished the game herself (well, got her subordinates to do it, of course) which explains why Crockercorp was the company that released it in B2.

I've got it all figured out now. All of you probably already have but :p Homestuck. So complicated. <3

EDIT: I don't get how I could ever forget this amazing part of Homestuck. Act 6 Act 3 I guess? With the Jane myth-style game and this dirk - jake talk and all. Dave and Rose are so... Badass.

Spoiler:

Jeez do I ramble much? Sorry.

Last edited by Adventure; August 3rd, 2013 at 07:19 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:21 AM
Crystalanachrony
ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n

Nature: Hardy
It is quite possible that was Connie who came to Nanna Jane, just not the same Connie. Remember that "Her Imperious Condescension" is just a title, so the scripted Condesce who comes to the session could be different. Meenah-Condesce came to B2 somehow, so is it not possible that Feferi-Condesce (who presumably ruled Beforus) came to B1?

thank you for waiting!
we've restored your pokémon to full health.

dark monotypeart credit
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalanachrony View Post
It is quite possible that was Connie who came to Nanna Jane, just not the same Connie. Remember that "Her Imperious Condescension" is just a title, so the scripted Condesce who comes to the session could be different. Meenah-Condesce came to B2 somehow, so is it not possible that Feferi-Condesce (who presumably ruled Beforus) came to B1?
Hmmm. I don't think so though. Feferi was a nice, caring empress while Nanna sounded like the one taking care of them was kind of evil. Or didn't she? If not, then it might have been Feferi :3 But still, hmmm.

btw

Last edited by Adventure; August 4th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Crystalanachrony
ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n

Nature: Hardy
Nanna could have been projecting her thoughts onto her caretaker. WE JUST DON'T KNOW. (It was kind of a random theory though, so it's just as likely, hahaha.)

Also, Mituna's Gallop is literally the best.

thank you for waiting!
we've restored your pokémon to full health.

dark monotypeart credit
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

@ upd8

Spoiler:
Omg Dave and Dirk finally got to talk but of course it glitches out because it would be too good and easy otherwise. Considering how much Dirk idolizes his bro, I imagine he might get disappointed when he meets the rather goofy Dave :/ Dave on the other hand will probably think Dirk is super cool.

Also, and I'm not even going to put this in a spoiler, did Hussie just make Dave x Mayor canon?
Old August 7th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Chalifoux
<< misplelled user tile... *tittlle >>
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Update;
Spoiler:
Sooo... Jane sold all her troll blood "potions" to Kanaya while elevatorstuck plays xD I somehow knew that would happen at some point :p And also omg John popping up before the Major is thrown into the lava by Jade? ermahgee times shenanigans that weren't caused by Dave may haps? :o

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair
Old August 8th, 2013, 12:21 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteBeats View Post
Update;
Spoiler:
Sooo... Jane sold all her troll blood "potions" to Kanaya while elevatorstuck plays xD I somehow knew that would happen at some point :p And also omg John popping up before the Major is thrown into the lava by Jade? ermahgee times shenanigans that weren't caused by Dave may haps? :o
Nah, I believe it's John's new weird retconpowers.

Jade says Dave will be the one to fight English, Jake is a Page of Hope and will probably face English at some point, but I think John will be the one to bring him down, because of these powers.

I'm a bit afraid that Hussie will just reset everything somehow though ;; like... Take us back to the first page of Homestuck and pretend the whole thing never happened, rather than make an actual ending. That would be just like him.
Old August 8th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

Or maybe he could psyche us out and John would appear and do his retconpowers to actually make an ending or something :|

Retcon powers are not defined in the whole comic or w/e... :33

#moirails @Marisa @Kimisumi #oras #battleserver #pclive #dailybloggity #theshippingqueensdiary

Old August 13th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Chalifoux
<< misplelled user tile... *tittlle >>
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Defined or not, those retcon powers are so... unpredictable :/
Spoiler:
does this mean john will end up meeting with himself? :o

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair
Old August 13th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

upd8:
Spoiler:

Whaaaat. Hussie here I thought there was a lot of juicy new updates and then you have John x John doing an Equiussprite - Dirk. And also I'd love to see Roxy and John interact :D
Old August 14th, 2013, 05:29 AM
~Wind~
Mostly inactive.

Nature: Calm
/rolls over to here because homestuck is a big part of my life wow

==> Username: ~Wind~
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
==> How far have you read: the whole thing. i plan on reading it again when i get around to it
==> Answer current topic:
thief of time. its what ive gotten on the quizzes and me and friends of mine feel it fits quite well! u//w//u
Old August 14th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wind~ View Post
/rolls over to here because homestuck is a big part of my life wow

==> Username: ~Wind~
==> How far have you read: the whole thing. i plan on reading it again when i get around to it
==> Answer current topic:
thief of time. its what ive gotten on the quizzes and me and friends of mine feel it fits quite well! u//w//u
AWESOME welcome to the club! What are your thoughts about these recent John-weird updates?

And also, maybe a new topic: What would you want the real game Hussie is making, to be like?
The one he got money from the Kickstarter for, I mean.

I want a proper RPG version of SBURB. With possibility to play all canon classes and aspects and maybe some multiplayer mode! And intricate decision-making that can lead to Jack going rogue or some other catastrophe now and then. Buuut I don't think it's going to happen :p

Last edited by Adventure; August 14th, 2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old August 14th, 2013, 11:28 AM
SinfulGuroRose
Ignore me, I'm socially inept.

Nature: Bashful
I, uh, hope you guys don't mind if I ask to join? U wU Because Homestuck has taken my interests over like no one's business.

==> Username: SinfulGuroRose
==> How far have you read: Well, I'd say I read the whole thing, but I skipped half of the Midnight Crew arc. > u>;;;
==> Answer current topic: I really hope it's an RPG! o: Like, getting to hop up the echeladder, acquire weapons and armor and stuff like the Zillyhoos, the whole shabang. That would just be really great.

Old August 14th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulGuroRose View Post
I, uh, hope you guys don't mind if I ask to join? U wU Because Homestuck has taken my interests over like no one's business.

==> Username: SinfulGuroRose
==> How far have you read: Well, I'd say I read the whole thing, but I skipped half of the Midnight Crew arc. > u>;;;
==> Answer current topic: I really hope it's an RPG! o: Like, getting to hop up the echeladder, acquire weapons and armor and stuff like the Zillyhoos, the whole shabang. That would just be really great.
Welcome, welcome~ I see you might be a RPer as well? Saw you signing up for Gunner's RP. That's good!

Yeah, I'd love to be able to alchemize nearly anything and give them crazy names.
Old August 16th, 2013, 07:18 AM
~Wind~
Mostly inactive.

Nature: Calm
i think that id like to see an rpg that has its own story like homestuck does? but instead of everything going wrong like it does in homestuck, the games story involves the characters actually playing and beating sburb.
it could give a lot more insight into sburbs inner workings and the in-game lore too, and would make it a lot easier for fans to make the sburb fan made games you can find on the MSPA forums and likewise, as well as helping along speculation, fan fiction, RP and so on!
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:52 PM
SinfulGuroRose
Ignore me, I'm socially inept.

Nature: Bashful
Aww, yuss, RP is fun. I don't get to use my Homestuck OCs nearly as much as I'd like.
But that's exactly what I was thinking, Wind! o: Like, maybe you can even get a personality quiz at the beginning, like in PMD, that picks out your class and aspect. Gosh, this is such a great idea and I'm going to be so disappointed if it doesn't happen. ; v;

Old August 22nd, 2013, 10:34 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Don't read if you haven't seen the last updates from the Derse jail :D

Spoiler:
Okay I honestly exploded over the last updates because John x Roxy has been a fantasy pairing of mine for a looong time. I just never saw it happening for real since they have never interacted before. But they were so cute with the sphinx and all that I thought, nawww if only. And then BAM "boyfriend material". The fandom is going whaaaaaaaaaat right now. I bet he'll sink this ship in the next update though, just to mess with the shippers ;;

But of John x Roxy actually happens, then my new supported pairings are!:

Spoiler:

I'm a Dirk x Jane fan but since that's obviously never happening, Dave is the next best thing ;) Sorry Jade and Terezi!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:27 PM
TaichiWind
X

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to TaichiWind
Topic:
Spoiler:
I really don't know. I don't. I'll let the big man do whatever he duck he wants with the game. He wants to make a roguelike? Fine with me. He wants to make an FPRPG? Fine with me. He wants to make an action adventure? Fine. With. Me.

Update:
Spoiler:

That's right... It's begun again... How long must this war go on?
Old August 23rd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

That was the cutest response ever, haha.

Also. I am now convinced that this new ship will actually sail. Because Hussie might have been planning this since the beginning. Because http://tsunie.tumblr.com/post/426923...-it-myself-art and http://tsunie.tumblr.com/post/428329...d-part-2-since are too convincing. Far too.

I feel I'm too shippy lately. Apologize :]
Old August 26th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

That ship will sail, I can FEEL IT! I JUST SHIP IT! I SHIP IT SO HARD!

Spoiler:
SRSLY JOHNROXY WAS LIEK PLANNED FROM THE START AHHHHHHHHHH /le swooon~

:B

Old August 26th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

[sbahj]and across all thel ands
and all the seas
not assoul[/sbahj]

The fact that he didn't sink it immediately after the fanbase reacted positively, but instead let egbert and lalonde keep talking and giving each other hints and sharing memories, is a positive thing. He might actually let this ship sail.

I mean HE JUST SUNK JOHNVRIS. John hates her? Really? :x
Old August 26th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

apparently Hussie hates Vriska so much coz she dumped him so Hussie just sank JohnVris. HE SANK IT HARD! :(

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here