The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 25th, 2013, 11:08 AM
BraveNewWorld
The Breaker

Nature: Adamant
Hydreigon. I really like it, but it's got some problems. Evolving at level 64 is one of them. Its move pool is the other. Dragonbreath, Dragon Pulse, and Hyper Voice are the only special moves it learns the level up. Dark Pulse and Draco Meteor can be learned, but must be taught through tutoring or breeding.
Old April 25th, 2013, 11:13 AM
AzaleaLightning
Bouncer, hey bouncer ♪

Nature: Sassy
So much Metagross hate. I think it looks really cool ):

For me, I'm going with Tyranitar. It looks awesome as hell but it's weak to pretty much everything. Plus Sand Stream is a butt to deal with when I'm fighting against it.

Tumblr | MyAnimeList
Ooh, let me in right now
or I'll get physical with you

Old April 28th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Charlie Brown
twisted logic

Nature: Sassy
I've never really liked Salamence. I've always thought Flygon was the coolest Dragon of RSE and I didn't like Salamence's design back in the day (now I can see why people like it though) and I guess part of me wants to dislike it because of how popular it is ;P

We're a small (but growing!) Pokemon forum with a tightknit community. Click here to check us out!
Old April 29th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Azure Rathalδs
the power within
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Hydriegon is fugly, takes about 2 decades to level up and has a rather boring type combination. (Dark/Dragon just isn't a interesting type, although the resistances it gets are kind of cute I guess.)
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

So much hate for Metagross :[ I actually really liked using it in my Ruby, even though it was a pain to raise :p

As for me, Garchomp is definitely the answer. It's not that I've had any bad experiences with it outside of the battle with Cynthia (only its prevolution in PBR. Such a terrible moveset tsch tsch.), I've just never really like it. Its design is not really anything exceptional, and it's one of the few Pseudo's I've yet to use, so yeah. Currently at the bottom of the list :p
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Passenger
Retired
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Garchomp, it's physical appearance and he's quite overrated.
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Haxorus. Too much armor, random tusks, too many spikes. Also, it's design makes no sense whatsoever, like an amalgam of random dragons and dinosaurs.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:01 PM
The Dark Avenger
Eye-Catching

Nature: Adamant
Favorites

1)
The color palette is perfect. I love the shark, raptor, gargoyle thing its got going for him. And my favorite part about Garchomp is the hammerhead shark details on the sides of his skull.

2)
First, their is nostolgic appeal, being that he is the first dragon-type. Though, despite that, it can hold its own on design as well. Dragonite's design may be simple, but the design is also the most mythical.

3)
This design is dark, twisted, and fun all rolled into one. Though, a bit gimmicky, I find Hydreigon to get a great addition to the dragon-type, though he is certainly not as appealing as his many predecessors.

Non-Favorites
1)
Ugh, MetaGROSS! I do not like the artificial robo pokemon. I like the idea of steel pokemon, but they only work if their is a more natural aestetic of an earth metal, which is why I also do not like Ferrothorn, Bronzong, Magnezone or Probonose.

2)
The derpy face and thick neck completely throw me off. Though, I did like this pokemon when it originally came onto the scene in g/s/c, the sprite resembled a vibrant green Nidoqueen/Rhydon, which I loved. A refresher:

3)
Do I dislike this pokemon, no. Do I like this pokemon, not really either. I am just underwhelmed with the overall design. The deoxys color palette and wide-front are not terrible nor is it memorable/attractive.

Retrodex Sprites
|D&D Forum|??? (coming soon)
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Krookodile777
Togepi

Metagross, he's useless. WAY over rated

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&...15-61212-99488
Or 15-61212-99488 (Watch on your DS)
(^Good battle video of mine)
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Miss Anne Thrope
Disgusted

Nature: Bold
I'm going to say Salamence. I've nothing against it, but there's nothing unique that stands out about it. It's just a dragon.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:52 AM
TreeKangaroo
Destroy gligar13vids!

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookodile777 View Post
Metagross, he's useless. WAY over rated
Look at garchomp i beat cynthia's in one hit
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:01 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
I'd have to say Hydreigon, idk I think I'm settled with all the others and with Hydreigon I just find it a little overrated.

Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:13 AM
Starlight Sprite
Resident Moon Fairy
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Starlight Sprite
Hydreigon, but I actually like all the pseudos for various reasons. It is a good Pokemon don't get me wrong, but its design really creeps me out. If I was faced with one in real life, I'd be trembling with fear. PMD: Gates to infinity helped me feel a little better about this hulking beast however.

Gym Leader Korrina
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Crobatrulez20
Caution: Drunken people crossing

Probably Salamence, but I like them all. Mence is just your standard dragon, tbh. Also I hate facing it in competitive battling, due to its Scarf Moxie set.
SuperSkarmory | Serebii | Gengar's Revenge (Ubers) | Infernape in Ubers (peaked at #35!)
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
Hydreigon and Metagross are both poorly designed, but Hydreigon is the uglier of the two. The colors just don't work together, especially when you combine the blue with the purple.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:18 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
Please make sure that you're looking at the date of the thread when posting in it, as this one was beyond the one month revival rule. If you'd like to continue the discussion, feel free to post a new thread about it!

CLOSED.

Sponsored Links