The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 2nd, 2013 (08:10 PM).
Tsutarja

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latiosjayfeather View Post
i made an intro thread I meant to make it a while ago but becoming active in this and leaving the next day for a week is kinda hard to do right then but i am here and have done so.
Hey Latiosjayfeather, welcome (back?) to PC! I know how it is, because I left PC after my first week here, but didn't return until over a year later. Hope you're here to stay around this time, though!

My name is Zach, btw, and it's a pleasure to meet you!
Old August 2nd, 2013 (08:16 PM).
Latiosjayfeather

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Hey Latiosjayfeather, welcome (back?) to PC! I know how it is, because I left PC after my first week here, but didn't return until over a year later. Hope you're here to stay around this time, though!

My name is Zach, btw, and it's a pleasure to meet you!
I meant a trip away from home with no internet or any such thing sorry for the confusion.

Old August 3rd, 2013 (01:16 AM).
Charizard1704

hi guys i am new on pokecommunity but i have played a lot of pokemon games so any question you can ask me oh and my name is harsh
Old August 3rd, 2013 (04:47 AM).
Tsutarja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard1704 View Post
hi guys i am new on pokecommunity but i have played a lot of pokemon games so any question you can ask me oh and my name is harsh
Hey there Harsh, welcome to PC! Be sure to look at the rules so that you don't wind up getting into trouble at all! My name is Zach, and I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC!
Old August 3rd, 2013 (05:50 PM).
xdwasdx

Nature: Impish
Is this thing on?... tap tap tap EEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry!... sorry. I'm not good with greetings.. Sorry. Well I guess... um, he-Ere:
(Sorry my voice cracked)

Spoiler:
That guy up there is not me... I'm just bad with greetings but as soon as that's through, I am as smooth as a skipping stone.
My name is Casey,
I'm an impish 14 y.o., soon-to-be driver's ed student,
The reason I'm here is solely to sprite,
I enjoy other digital and physical art forms such as:
sketching,
drawing,
doodling,
penciling,
writing pictures,
repeating myself,
pixel art,
banner art,
HD creation,
and who knows what else.

I've been told many times that I am very creative. I like to think far beyond the outer edge of the box. I broke that barrier long ago. I can think outside of a whole damn cargo ship of boxes if I so please. I started playing pokemon at around the age of 5 but I'm sure I started watching the show even earlier. So, that's me I look forward to speaking with you guys (the community) and bid you a solemn farewell for now.
Old August 3rd, 2013 (05:53 PM).
Tsutarja

Hey there Casey, welcome to PC! Not to worry if you suck with introductions! In fact, that intro made me laugh a little Hope you really enjoy it here! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in meeting you!
Old August 3rd, 2013 (05:54 PM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdwasdx View Post
Is this thing on?... tap tap tap EEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry!... sorry. I'm not good with greetings.. Sorry. Well I guess... um, he-Ere:
(Sorry my voice cracked)

That guy up there is not me... I'm just bad with greetings but as soon as that's through, I am as smooth as a skipping stone.
My name is Casey,
I'm an impish 14 y.o., soon-to-be driver's ed student,
The reason I'm here is solely to sprite,
I enjoy other digital and physical art forms such as:
sketching,
drawing,
doodling,
penciling,
writing pictures,
repeating myself,
pixel art,
banner art,
HD creation,
and who knows what else.

I've been told many times that I am very creative. I like to think far beyond the outer edge of the box. I broke that barrier long ago. I can think outside of a whole damn cargo ship of boxes if I so please. I started playing pokemon at around the age of 5 but I'm sure I started watching the show even earlier. So, that's me I look forward to speaking with you guys (the community) and bid you a solemn farewell for now.
I saw you posting a bit in the Pixel Art section here so glad to see you finally found a place to hang out. Welcome to PC Casey, and I do hope to see your art sometime because if you're posting there a lot you must have talent.

If you have further questions, ask any staff members for help and have fun!
Old August 3rd, 2013 (05:55 PM).
A wild Manaphy appeared!

Hey guys I just made this account to see what you guys have to say, PLEASE REPLY.
Well basically what happened was that my friend and I are playing diamond and pearl, he was playing pearl (he's a bit of a noob) and didn't know that manaphy was a legendary, he thought it was useless and put it in his pc box, now HE CAUGHT A WILD LEVEL 18 MANAPHY IN A ****ING PATCH OF GRASS ON POKEMON ****ING PEARL WHAT THE ****!!?! I looked on the internet and everything says that it is impossible to catch a manaphy wild in grass and all this ****, so is this possible and has it happened before???

PLEASE RESPOND!
Old August 3rd, 2013 (05:59 PM). Edited August 3rd, 2013 by xdwasdx.
xdwasdx

Anyway, welcome to the community!

To be clear, you're using a DS as apposed to an emulator, right? And it is also possible that he did cheat. There are plenty of AR codes that could do that.
Old August 3rd, 2013 (06:06 PM).
A wild Manaphy appeared!

No actually he was using a proper dsi and he has just started playing so he wouldn't have a clue how to cheat or mod/hack his dsi he just found it and thought was a bad pokemon so he put it in the pc box, the next day me and my other friend watched him play for a a bit and saw a manaphy in his pc box, he said that he just caught it wild at level 18?
Old August 3rd, 2013 (06:16 PM). Edited August 3rd, 2013 by xdwasdx.
xdwasdx

Thanks, I am actually kind of going ham with replies trying to get those 15 posts in. I cannot post image URLs until I have my 15 posts . Thanks for giving me an excuse to add one more though!

Can't tell ya bud. Sorry, you've got me stumped and that's not an easy thing to do :o (Look how humble I am).
Old August 3rd, 2013 (06:19 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid
Guys, there's a thread where you can ask questions about the fourth generation games, including Diamond and Pearl. Please use that instead - your questions will be seen faster that way and by the right people!

Getting to 15 posts won't be hard though, we have a lot of topics for you to discuss things in. :) Heya, Casey and Harsh! Welcome to the forum! Hope y'all have been having fun here so far~

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old August 3rd, 2013 (07:21 PM).
xdwasdx

Thanks! Sorry about the off-topic discussion But I'm at 12! I'm trying to post relevant and productive comments.
Old August 3rd, 2013 (08:30 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
As a relative newcomer to this site I must say I've integrated to this forum quite quickly because I'm used to vBulletin used by many forums (though I prefer XenForo). I hope I can get to make new friends, though, all I've done in here are some debates and I'd like to try something different.
Old August 3rd, 2013 (11:20 PM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
As a relative newcomer to this site I must say I've integrated to this forum quite quickly because I'm used to vBulletin used by many forums (though I prefer XenForo). I hope I can get to make new friends, though, all I've done in here are some debates and I'd like to try something different.
That's really good to hear Seattle! All the forums (excluding Gaiaonline cause I think they have they on their own software I think) I'm a part of use vBulletin. I've never used a forum that had XenForo before so I can't personally if I think it's better.

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old August 4th, 2013 (07:00 PM).
Captain Oshawott
The Otter Pirate

Just joined a half hour ago, and after briefly researching the rules and guidelines to the site. I finally made an introduction thread, and posted in a few other locations. I'm used to vBulletin sites, so most of this is pretty easy for me to understand.

Just figured I'd say hello, especially to my fellow newcomers!

Thanks for reading the above post!
Big thanks to Maxresh for signature image
Old August 4th, 2013 (07:02 PM).
Tsutarja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wChas3r View Post
Just joined a half hour ago, and after briefly researching the rules and guidelines to the site. I finally made an introduction thread, and posted in a few other locations. I'm used to vBulletin sites, so most of this is pretty easy for me to understand.

Just figured I'd say hello, especially to my fellow newcomers!
Hey there Shad0wChas3r, and welcome to PC! Diggin' the username, btw if you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator around here and they'd be glad to help out! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you!
Old August 4th, 2013 (07:28 PM).
Captain Oshawott
The Otter Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Hey there Shad0wChas3r, and welcome to PC! Diggin' the username, btw if you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator around here and they'd be glad to help out! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you!
Thanks, I thought it was pretty Generic. I should've gone with Mister Oshawott, but I didn't think about it until after I already submitted it . I will most definitely be sure to contact the staff if any questions should come to my mind, thank you

Thanks for the welcome, Zach. It is a pleasure to meet you as well!

Thanks for reading the above post!
Big thanks to Maxresh for signature image
Old August 4th, 2013 (11:00 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
Aww! You will! vBulletin is easy to navigate in. To be honest, it took me a long while to get used to ALL of the features. xD

Anyways, glad to see that you've settled in, and hope to see you around. Welcome! :3

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old August 5th, 2013 (07:26 AM).
PokeMasterSinarian

Hey. I am new to this forum, but have been a pokemon veteran for years. The reason that i am finally posting is because i have finally created the ultimate pokemon. Through months of work breeding pokemon, i finally did the impossible. I created a Spiritomb with the Wonderguard ability. And now, since i still have its parents, i can hopefully make more. And just to be clear to those who don't know. Spiritomb with its ghost/dark typing has no weaknesses. With Wonderguard it is immune to all but weather and status moves.
Old August 5th, 2013 (07:53 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
Welcome aboard, PokeMasterSinarian. <3 I see you...did the impossible! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here in the forums and hope you stick around. There's plenty of things to do here especially trading Pokemon! :D Have fun~

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old August 5th, 2013 (10:03 AM).
PokeMasterSinarian

Thanks for the warm welcome. Oh, and what i didn't mention is that due to all of the random breeding combinations, including smeargle somewhere, my spiritomb knows four moves that can KO all but 3 types of pokemon in almost always a single shot. I made sure to level him up fully before posting. So now i have him and 3 eggs that hopefull will share his Wonderguard ability. All i know is that i have the best pokemon in the world. The legendaries can go and die, because rhere is a new world order of power led by Sporitomb!
Old August 5th, 2013 (10:09 AM).
Tsutarja

Welcome to PC, PokeMasterSinarian! Wow, that's quite the detailed breeder you are there! :o I'd never gotten so specific with how I breeded I just use Ditto + whatever Pokémon to get the Pokémon I wanted :p

Other than that, if hope you really enjoy it here! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you!
Old August 5th, 2013 (10:16 AM).
Paperhat545
The Pokémon Master

Nature: Quiet
Hey guys. I've just joined PC yesterday, and am really enjoying this site. I'm so happy to be apart of a warm and welcoming community and can't wait to get more and more involved
Old August 5th, 2013 (10:22 AM).
PokeMasterSinarian

Thanks Zach. And yes, most people don't know the true power of being a breeder. And now that i stumbled upon a god among pokemon, i will never reveal my secrets for how i got him. All i know is that all i really need is one more Spiritomb to learn moves to take out the last 3 types and i will be set forever. I may even be willing to trade he extras later on. But for now, the power stays with me. Who knows, if you work at breeding, you could create a god as well.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links