The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hello and welcome, everyone! This is...
THE MINECRAFT CLUB!
Minecraft is a sandbox construction game, inspired by Infiniminer, Dwarf Fortress and Dungeon Keeper, created by Markus Persson, the founder of Mojang AB. The game involves players placing and breaking various types of blocks in a three-dimensional environment. The player takes on an avatar that can break and place blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations, and artwork, on multiplayer servers and singleplayer worlds across multiple game modes.
Signup Form:
Username:
Console of Choice:
Favorite Block/Item:
Favorite Mob:

Example given:
Username: Zameric
Console of Choice: PC - Windows
Favorite Block/Item: Stone Brick Block
Favorite Mob: Batwing Horse (Mo' Creatures mod)
Members:
Zameric (Owner)

droomph
François
Squirrel
Astinus
Pave Low
miakalina
Urugamosu
Peachi3xx
SwiftSign
UltraMew
Elgyem
Castwand2
CliCliW
PhoenixWright77
xMikasax
HackDeoxys
Cardinal
wertcraft
Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
pokemonranger109
DanteSolablood
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
earth boy
TD
Skybro
Knormageddon
Thatcher
OtakuVox

More to come soon!

Last edited by Zameric; January 13th, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:29 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Username: droomph
Favorite Mob: villagers and zombies in a tight space
Favorite Item: anything that spawns/kills villagers
Favorite Block: air. (really. Try exploring ruins on Superflat Tunneler's Dream with only air blocks :p)

Old July 28th, 2013, 01:35 PM
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
I'll join!

Username: François
Favorite Mob: anything except Enderman
Favorite Item: Water bucket (can never have too many rivers <3)
Favorite Block: Glowstone (I detest darkness!)

I'm still quite new to Minecraft but it is a suuuuuuuuuper fun game. My favourite mode is creative because while survival is more "real", what you can do on creative is just so much more fun. For a game that plays with basic massive blocks, you get some amazing designs.

And who doesn't love brutally killing villagers, really?

Last edited by François; July 28th, 2013 at 01:47 PM. Reason: I activate Change of Heart
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hi I love Minecraft give me free stuff.

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Favorite Mob: 100% has to be Horses
Favorite Item: Lava. Complements the above perfectly.
Favorite Block: Snow! Igloos are pretty and tundra biomes are just beautiful. <3

My favourite gamemode is Creative so I can build huge igloos and statues of squirrels with no limits, and I think Minecraft is 'very cool' to answer the second topic! I adore that it's such a hugely diverse game with no end to what you can do and all with the most sandbox-y feel out there. You can turn it into any kind of game and you have true freedom over what you create with more and more aspects being added every update, and even with countless mods so you can even add things like Pokémon to your world. It's truly a marvellous game and I'm glad to have found it - thanks Olli! :D
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Joining!

Username: Astinus
Favorite Mob: Enderman
Favorite Item: The very necessary Pickaxe
Favorite Block: Gravel

I played in Classic mode for a while before I finally bought the game. Ever since I've only played Survival. I'm not daring enough to do Hardcore. Minecraft is a lot of fun to play, and I love that it's so open and a player can do whatever they want in their game.
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Me and François own a Minecraft server together (with Olli97 too but he's on holiday aw) and here's what we get up to:

Some may call it a waste of time, others may call it sad, but you'll never know the true pleasure of waking up to see a massive 400ft squirrel staring you in the face until you've lived in our world. :')

We're also making a very pretty house, a cool cave area, a lava chess board (in the bottom-left of the Pachirisu pic) and tonnes of other stuff, so we'll keep you updated with anything cool that gets made. :D
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Jolly
Username: iYoozle
Favorite Mob: No second thoughts about this;
Favorite Item: I play Tekkit far too much to remember classic blocks xD But probably cake, mmmm.
Favorite Block: Got to be moss stone.

I spend a lot of time playing Tekkit, generally so I deal with a lot more Buildcraft/Industrialcraft type stuff. I do plan on spending more time w/o mods to get a better feel of the updates and whatnot.
Old July 28th, 2013, 07:43 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Me and François own a Minecraft server together (with Olli97 too but he's on holiday aw) and here's what we get up to:

Some may call it a waste of time, others may call it sad, but you'll never know the true pleasure of waking up to see a massive 400ft squirrel staring you in the face until you've lived in our world. :')

We're also making a very pretty house, a cool cave area, a lava chess board (in the bottom-left of the Pachirisu pic) and tonnes of other stuff, so we'll keep you updated with anything cool that gets made. :D
that's it i'm making a grovyle

I use my brother's account :p can you tell me the ip or something? I'd rather start my multiplayer experience with a good start than troll central.

Old July 28th, 2013, 11:13 PM
이큐리
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Community Supporter

Username: miakalina
Favorite Mob: Bat (they are so cute)
Favorite Item: Bow
Favorite Block: All of them :3

What is your favorite gamemode?
Survival. It's more fun than creative in my opinion.

How cool do you think Minecraft is?
It's my favorite game right now, so really really cool. :D
Old July 28th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Username: Urugamosu (ali_abdi in minecraft)
Favorite Mob: Iron Golems because they usually give me the most challenge and they just make me feel like a boss.
Favorite Item: Enderpearl, I just like teleporting. :3
Favorite Block: Sponge, I mean who doesn't?

I'd say creative. I love creating things, and creative always satisfies my need for creating.
So cool, definitely.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old July 28th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Peachi3xx

Nature: Modest
Username: Peachi3xx
Favorite Mob: Testificates!
Favorite Item: Raw/cooked fish. Why? I made my own textures for them + a few other foods...
Spoiler:

Favorite Block: Don't really have one Diamond, I suppose?

I don't really have a preference between creative or survival. I mostly join medieval type roleplay servers. Not trying to advertise... but I help run a small Pokémon-Minecraft server using the Pixelmon mod.

Spoiler:

If anyone's interested, I can pop a link to them. Otherwise, Minecraft is on a scale a 12 out of 10 in coolness. Oh yeah~

Last edited by Peachi3xx; July 29th, 2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: spoiler tags O_o
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
that's it i'm making a grovyle

I use my brother's account :p can you tell me the ip or something? I'd rather start my multiplayer experience with a good start than troll central.
Show us the Grovyle asap! :D Unfortunately the server only houses 4 people whist we're still poor (we're renting one from gameservers.com, $4.99 a month for only 4 people to use it eek) so we're waiting to upgrade that before letting more people on haha. Anyone have any tips on getting a bigger server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachi3xx View Post
Favorite Item: Raw/cooked fish. Why? I made my own textures for them + a few other foods...
Spoiler:

Favorite Block: Don't really have one ^^ Diamond, I suppose?

I don't really have a preference between creative or survival. I mostly join medieval type roleplay servers. Not trying to advertise... but I help run a small Pokémon-Minecraft server using the Pixelmon mod.

Spoiler:

If anyone's interested, I can pop a link to them. Otherwise, Minecraft is on a scale a 12 out of 10 in coolness. Oh yeah~
Oh god dying from your custom sprites. Especially the fish ahahah, I need to learn how to customise this more. Poor Slowpoke though eek! I'd definitely be interested in coming to this server some time - we could even try to make it an official server for the club if you're happy to? Would love to hear more about how your server runs! I've loved the Pixelmons mod in the past but I've only ever been able to try it with one person at a time, so having more players would be a lot of fun haha.
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Magic

Username: SwiftSign
Favorite Mob: CHICKEN
Favorite Item: Steak
Favorite Block: Emerald <3

Sign me up! I recently started playing again (offline). Once my internet is up and unlimited again I'd love to play with some of you guys! Although I prefer survival to creative, when group-ing.
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Peachi3xx

Quote:
Oh god dying from your custom sprites. Especially the fish ahahah, I need to learn how to customise this more. Poor Slowpoke though eek! I'd definitely be interested in coming to this server some time - we could even try to make it an official server for the club if you're happy to? Would love to hear more about how your server runs! I've loved the Pixelmons mod in the past but I've only ever been able to try it with one person at a time, so having more players would be a lot of fun haha.
Oh wow! Thanks! I know you'll appreciate seeing the cooked version of him~

I didn't expect the official server for the club offer but it's a great idea if everyone else is okay with it.

The server itself is a whitelist server because we wanted to maintain a serious roleplay in-game so applications are necessary. But its well worth, I promise you~

I can tell you about the plugins below.
Spoiler:

It runs using multiple plugins including the Pixelmon mod. There's permissions given to each building and each apartment, store, complex, unit, and etc, has their own permissions.

RP essentials plugins give us local chat (20 blocks), shout (40 blocks), whisper (3 blocks), and emotes. Everyone also has a character card they can set. You can view their character cards by shift right clicking them.

We've also got a few other miscellaneous stuff like /mail, /cprivate (for locking chests), /sethome and signs that create lifts and gates (craftbook)

You're definitely welcome to join us! The more the merrier~ If you're interested, click the tantalizing badge below (yay, I reached the big 15!):

Last edited by Peachi3xx; July 29th, 2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old July 29th, 2013, 09:57 AM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Quote:
Show us the Grovyle asap! :D Unfortunately the server only houses 4 people whist we're still poor (we're renting one from gameservers.com, $4.99 a month for only 4 people to use it eek) so we're waiting to upgrade that before letting more people on haha. Anyone have any tips on getting a bigger server?
Get a tier up

I can chip in

only about $5 a month until I get a job (I'm currently getting a little odd job with my dad so I should have some money in) but still.

Old July 29th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Mew
New Species Pokémon

Nature: Brave
Username: UltraMew
Favorite Mob: Creeper
Favorite Item: Butter (Gold Ingot)
Favorite Block: Butter Block (Gold Block)
Old July 30th, 2013, 04:46 AM
angelomanalo
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Sorry guys for not going here for a while. So let's see here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Username: droomph
Favorite Mob: villagers and zombies in a tight space
Favorite Item: anything that spawns/kills villagers
Favorite Block: air. (really. Try exploring ruins on Superflat Tunneler's Dream with only air blocks :p)
You're the CO-Owner of this club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by François View Post
I'll join!

Username: François
Favorite Mob: anything except Enderman
Favorite Item: Water bucket (can never have too many rivers <3)
Favorite Block: Glowstone (I detest darkness!)

I'm still quite new to Minecraft but it is a suuuuuuuuuper fun game. My favourite mode is creative because while survival is more "real", what you can do on creative is just so much more fun. For a game that plays with basic massive blocks, you get some amazing designs.

And who doesn't love brutally killing villagers, really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
Joining!

Username: Astinus
Favorite Mob: Enderman
Favorite Item: The very necessary Pickaxe
Favorite Block: Gravel

I played in Classic mode for a while before I finally bought the game. Ever since I've only played Survival. I'm not daring enough to do Hardcore. Minecraft is a lot of fun to play, and I love that it's so open and a player can do whatever they want in their game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pave Low View Post
Username: iYoozle
Favorite Mob: No second thoughts about this;
Favorite Item: I play Tekkit far too much to remember classic blocks xD But probably cake, mmmm.
Favorite Block: Got to be moss stone.

I spend a lot of time playing Tekkit, generally so I deal with a lot more Buildcraft/Industrialcraft type stuff. I do plan on spending more time w/o mods to get a better feel of the updates and whatnot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Username: Zameric (also my ign for Minecraft)

Favorite Mob: I guess the Mooshroom. It's like an upgrade of the cow. You can get leather, milk, and mushroom soup from it. But they are hard to find naturally.

Favorite Item: Backpacks, from the Backpack Mod. It's a mobile chest, which can be very useful when out on an adventure in Survival Mode.

Favorite Block: I really like the Quartz block, and its variations, the Pillar and Chizled Quarts blocks. The pillar especially reminds me of the the Greek/Roman architectural columns, which I did a report on once for school. Although, the Quartz in Minecraft is actually more like real life marble, which I believe it was inspired by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
Username: miakalina
Favorite Mob: Bat (they are so cute)
Favorite Item: Bow
Favorite Block: All of them :3

Survival. It's more fun than creative in my opinion.

It's my favorite game right now, so really really cool. :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urugamosu View Post
Username: Urugamosu (ali_abdi in minecraft)
Favorite Mob: Iron Golems because they usually give me the most challenge and they just make me feel like a boss.
Favorite Item: Enderpearl, I just like teleporting. :3
Favorite Block: Sponge, I mean who doesn't?

I'd say creative. I love creating things, and creative always satisfies my need for creating.
So cool, definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachi3xx View Post
Spoiler:

Favorite Block: Don't really have one Diamond, I suppose?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
Username: SwiftSign
Favorite Mob: CHICKEN
Favorite Item: Steak
Favorite Block: Emerald <3

Sign me up! I recently started playing again (offline). Once my internet is up and unlimited again I'd love to play with some of you guys! Although I prefer survival to creative, when group-ing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMew View Post
Username: UltraMew
Favorite Mob: Creeper
Favorite Item: Butter (Gold Ingot)
Favorite Block: Butter Block (Gold Block)
As for you guys...OK, you're in!
Old July 31st, 2013, 01:10 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Username:Elgyem (I.G. is Benfro)
Favorite Mob: Silverfish.
Favorite Item: Minecart + Tracks
Favorite Block: Nether Bricks

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old July 31st, 2013, 02:26 PM
angelomanalo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyem View Post
Username:Elgyem (I.G. is Benfro)
Favorite Mob: Silverfish.
Favorite Item: Minecart + Tracks
Favorite Block: Nether Bricks
You are in the club, Elgyem!
Here's the next topic:
Did or do you have a Minecraft Premium Account?
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Castwand2

Username: Castwand2
Favorite Mob: Cows
Favorite Item: Diamond Pickaxe
Favorite Block: Command Block

Creative. I just like building without worrying about dying

Super Cool

Nope (I use my friend's)

Last edited by Castwand2; August 4th, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Peachi3xx

What's a premium account...? O_o......
Old August 4th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

I've wondered that myself, which is why I haven't answered the question yet. With a little bit of Google searching, I think that a premium account is a way of saying the person bought Minecraft. They're not playing for free with the Classic version, nor are they pirating the game. A person has a premium account if they spent the money to get the full version of Minecraft.

To answer the question, I do have a premium account for Minecraft. After watching several series of Let's Plays online of Minecraft, I knew that I wanted to at least try the game. But the free version of Classic just wasn't enough. Finally, after weeks of debating, I bought the game and haven't regretted it. It's well worth the thirty dollars to me.
Old August 4th, 2013, 12:49 PM
CliCliW
I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.

Nature: Bashful
I am totally signing up for this: I have frequent questions as a total n00b that some more pro players may be able to help me with

Username: Using my PC account name here, cause I don't play online: CliCliW
Favorite Mob: Endermen (tho they're pretty creepy, they fascinate me!)
Favorite Item: Diamond pickaxe
Favorite Block:I'm going to be totally shallow and say Diamond Ore blocks: I love the thrill of actually finding them

Survival, but I often play on peaceful mode, cause I can't take wandering into caves and being assaulted (I could say a different word, but PC may not take kindly to it) by zombies. Their growling scares me.

How cool do you think Minecraft is? AWESOME!!!!!!! I love new seeds!

Errrrrmmmmmm I'd prefer not to answer that one.... *cough* no *cough*

OK, I'll admit, I was dying to play MC but couldn't login. I didn't realise I could just play offline but I asked a college buddy who had a friend whose Minecraft account was distributed a lot He gave me the account details and I got to play - woohoo

Deceased:

Old August 5th, 2013, 12:24 AM
angelomanalo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castwand2 View Post
Username: Castwand2
Favorite Mob: Cows
Favorite Item: Diamond Pickaxe
Favorite Block: Command Block

Creative. I just like building without worrying about dying

Super Cool

Nope (I use my friend's)
OK, you are in the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliCliW View Post
I am totally signing up for this: I have frequent questions as a total n00b that some more pro players may be able to help me with

Username: Using my PC account name here, cause I don't play online: CliCliW
Favorite Mob: Endermen (tho they're pretty creepy, they fascinate me!)
Favorite Item: Diamond pickaxe
Favorite Block:I'm going to be totally shallow and say Diamond Ore blocks: I love the thrill of actually finding them

Survival, but I often play on peaceful mode, cause I can't take wandering into caves and being assaulted (I could say a different word, but PC may not take kindly to it) by zombies. Their growling scares me.

How cool do you think Minecraft is? AWESOME!!!!!!! I love new seeds!

Errrrrmmmmmm I'd prefer not to answer that one.... *cough* no *cough*

OK, I'll admit, I was dying to play MC but couldn't login. I didn't realise I could just play offline but I asked a college buddy who had a friend whose Minecraft account was distributed a lot He gave me the account details and I got to play - woohoo
CliCliW...YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!
Old August 13th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

If by premium account, you mean the basic $30 package, then yes, I do. My IGN is Benfro.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links