The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:33 AM
anhlong1122

Advertise here
Where should I go after the fire badge, I got stuck.
Old July 18th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Mr_Vu

How do I get in the room of the SS bluesea? (if it's possible)
Old July 19th, 2013, 06:29 AM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
Just wanted to ask - does anybody else have trouble breeding in this game or is it just me? I cannot seem to breed anything No matter what I put together (Even 2 of the same pokes) I always get that "they prefer to play with other pokemon than with each other" so I am unable to breed any pokes :/

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old July 19th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Shaf
Lonely MadNooB Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Shaf
Man, I just need the UPS patcher cuz I lost it in PC Format.. Please pm me.. cuz i'm afk a lot! Thanks in Advance

FanClubs I'm IN!
Old July 19th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Pokesnou1

Questions: where is HM07 Waterfall? and where is the key to unlock the SS Bluesea storage room and the azure flute?
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaf View Post
Man, I just need the UPS patcher cuz I lost it in PC Format.. Please pm me.. cuz i'm afk a lot! Thanks in Advance
Tsukuyomi is the best UPS patcher in my opinion.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoTora View Post
Hey
I played this hack for past few days and I must say that it was an awesome hack! I played as a girl (since I am a girl lol) so I got gible.. I must say that gible was really really good once it evolved into garchomp! I couldn't beat the league without it.

My final team was: Garchomp, floatzel, luxray, machamp, chandelure and kyurem

The grammar errors didn't bother me all that much since I usually never read the whole dialog anyways..

Now just a question: Was the rate of encountering shiny pokemon increased? Because I found three shines while playing: Bunneary, weedle and claydol - I only found one shiny in all the games I played before - but than in this game I found three :o

I am seriously thinking about replaying this game with a boy character so I can use another team :3

I love the game and I must say that you made a great job on it! i really loved the way you made the elite 4 - you can choose in what order do you want to battle them and I loved that because it made it so much easier for me to train my team before the "real elite 4 battle" =)
Glad to see you liked this hack, as for your question, I must say I did not edit the rate of encountering shiny Pokemon, you met three in this hack just because of your luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
If there is no move relearner, it is sure that I missed out a some good move due to having no HM slave early in game
The move relearner is Dr.T in this hack, you can find him in Halfleaf City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
I can't find gym leader of flora island till now.
Can anyone help .
Finish the event on the top of Mt.Skywall, please.

Quote:
Where should I go after the fire badge, I got stuck.
Go to Golden Temple to finish the event there, and get pass the temple to reach the top of Jade Volcano to countinue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Vu View Post
How do I get in the room of the SS bluesea? (if it's possible)
You can get a key from someone in Whitewave City, it'll help you to unlock the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoTora View Post
Just wanted to ask - does anybody else have trouble breeding in this game or is it just me? I cannot seem to breed anything No matter what I put together (Even 2 of the same pokes) I always get that "they prefer to play with other pokemon than with each other" so I am unable to breed any pokes :/
Really? The breeding system doesn't work? But I think I have never edited it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesnou1 View Post
Questions: where is HM07 Waterfall? and where is the key to unlock the SS Bluesea storage room and the azure flute?
You can get HM07 from N on the top of Mt.Skywall after the event of Genesect on Canyon Path, the key can be received from someone in Whitewave City, and you can find Azure Flute in Central Area.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old July 20th, 2013, 12:59 PM
666sweatshirt

First, your hack is awesome. I've loved playing it.

But I've got two questions

1. For the shaymin event...I got the key and found the underwater lab on the ss blue sea and had a battle with someone and lost. Now the person is not there and I can't purchase the flower yet from the redwood flower shop. Am I missing something?

2. I've seen a few comments about finding a sword for an Eliza event. Think you could give me a hint as to where to start?
Old July 20th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Arroar

Nature: Jolly
I just pooed myself. I love this! (yes, when i love something i poo myself, thats why she left me :D )
Old July 21st, 2013, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666sweatshirt View Post

First, your hack is awesome. I've loved playing it.

But I've got two questions

1. For the shaymin event...I got the key and found the underwater lab on the ss blue sea and had a battle with someone and lost. Now the person is not there and I can't purchase the flower yet from the redwood flower shop. Am I missing something?

2. I've seen a few comments about finding a sword for an Eliza event. Think you could give me a hint as to where to start?
As for your first question, if you lost to Dr.Cathy, you'll not be able to know you should go to Flower Sea in Flora Island. Go there and you'll find a cave, get through it and reach the end of the path, you'll know that you need to help Shaymin, then go to Redwood City for the event you mentioned, then go back to battle Shaymin. About your second question, you should win in Challenge Bridge and Central Area first, then try to find an underground cave which near Redwood City, then you'll find the sword in the water.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old July 21st, 2013, 06:27 PM
666sweatshirt

Thanks!

All I have left to catch is Volcrana and I know it's located in the ancient cave south of brightlight city, but what am I supposed to do with the Braille markings on the wall?
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:40 PM
SuperSupper2

I'm using the latest version, and for some reason my Fraxure won't evolve into Haxorus. Also, even though it looks cool and all, should reflections of the main character be negative (hat turns black, hair turns orange)?
Old July 23rd, 2013, 01:23 AM
anhlong1122

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSupper2 View Post
I'm using the latest version, and for some reason my Fraxure won't evolve into Haxorus. Also, even though it looks cool and all, should reflections of the main character be negative (hat turns black, hair turns orange)?
It will, but at level 60 so you have so leveling to do
Old July 23rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
Touma

Hello?
Can Some1 Tell Me How To Evolve Aipom,Cause im Startin To Think That It Does NOT Evolve!!!!!Need An Answer Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old July 23rd, 2013, 10:21 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touma View Post
Hello?
Can Some1 Tell Me How To Evolve Aipom,Cause im Startin To Think That It Does NOT Evolve!!!!!Need An Answer Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it does evolve into Ambipom here and by leveling up I say
Old July 24th, 2013, 03:37 AM
anhlong1122

I went to Challange bridge ( forgot to get all the emblem) and can't fly back
Old August 1st, 2013, 05:34 PM
shiningscorpion9

I'm not sure if this is for everyone else but whenever i start a new game and play until i can finally access the PC i find a bad egg in box 3 as seen here.. anyone can help?

puu.sh/3RxQr.png
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Drk.Legendary
You can't Escape from Me.!

Nature: Naughty
I love the Game .. Best one i played yet

--------------------------------
Old August 4th, 2013, 07:23 AM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
How do you apply UPS patch? Is always says this:

"Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288
Old August 4th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Lonerman1235

Where is zubat/golbat/crobat or nidoran/nidorino/nidoking early in the game? and this is defanitally one of the best hacks i've ever played.
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:03 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
How do you apply UPS patch? Is always says this:

"Failed! Input checksum is invalid."
That is because you are choosing a wrong Emerald ROM to patch with. Try replacing it with other clean Emerald ROM
Old August 5th, 2013, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666sweatshirt View Post
Thanks!

All I have left to catch is Volcrana and I know it's located in the ancient cave south of brightlight city, but what am I supposed to do with the Braille markings on the wall?
Please use dig there to open the cave.

Quote:
I went to Challange bridge ( forgot to get all the emblem) and can't fly back
Sorry, but in fact, I did this on purpose, you may need to go back by getting through Sky Tunnel again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningscorpion9 View Post
I'm not sure if this is for everyone else but whenever i start a new game and play until i can finally access the PC i find a bad egg in box 3 as seen here.. anyone can help?

puu.sh/3RxQr.png
Maybe, this problem is caused by the script flag 0x6000, so the bad egg might be found in the PC, simply don't move it, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonerman1235 View Post
Where is zubat/golbat/crobat or nidoran/nidorino/nidoking early in the game? and this is defanitally one of the best hacks i've ever played.
Zubat can be found in Canyon Passage on Light Path, you can catch one once you got Pokeballs, but Nidoran can be found in Jade Pass, where you can only arrive after you earned 4 badges, it's not early enough, I think. And, I'm glad to see you like this hack.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old August 6th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
1158 I think i've found some error

Please fix these errors and release a new version...

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old August 14th, 2013, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
1158 I think i've found some error

Please fix these errors and release a new version...
Okay,thanks for reporting errors again, and now, I fixed them. Thanks again for help.

There was a problem about adding mega Pokemon to Resolute Version: There's no Blaziken exist in the hack, but I simply don't want to waste it, so I found this hack again and decided to put it here, of course, only add mega Blaziken is not enough, I added another three mega Pokemon as well, so mega Blaziken will only be found in this hack, and I'm too lazy to make any special items for mega evolving, I simply make them evolve by Sun Stone, to cancel the mega form, you can use Moon Stone.

Screens about newly-added mega Pokemon:

Hacks I'm working on:

Old August 14th, 2013, 09:43 AM
davizy

Guys, can u help me? Cuz i have this key for ss blue, but i can enter it beacuse i dont have HM07. But this is not my problem, cuz how can i get this keys what need Uranium and how i can get into a Central Area? ;/

Last edited by davizy; August 14th, 2013 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here