The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 31st, 2013, 09:31 AM
Anna
(( and whisper my name as you do it ))
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Farewell, Unova! Setting Sail for New Adventures!"
Airdate: 27 July 2013 [USA]

Synopsis

The kids find themselves at Juniper's place, contemplating their future adventures. Ash decides he wants to return to Kanto. Iris and Cilan choose to accompany him because they like travelling with him and they are not done with their personal journeys yet. Juniper gets them tickets for a cruise around the Decolore Archipelago on their way to Kanto. Team Rocket note this and swap out the tickets in an attempt to trap the kids on their ship and take Pikachu. The TRio are found out and the kids make it just in time to get on the real cruise ship.

that's a long title whoa. also the TRio are back properly and sadfgh they're themselves and <333 and it was cute how iris and cilan wanted to stay with ash~
other than that tho pretty bland/traditional episode tbh
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +

Last edited by Anna; July 31st, 2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:36 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Man I will miss Unova . The episode was a sad story where the gang leaves Unova for good. Oh man I sure will miss those battles
Old August 4th, 2013, 01:51 AM
ilias_

Nature: Calm
I will miss Unova too. But I am so excited for the trio to go to Kanto. I think Cilan and Iris will stay there and then Ash will leave to Kalos , but we will see.

Pokémon X
Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old August 5th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed
It's like the Orange Islands all over again. I wasn't surprised by Cilan and Iris's decision to stick with Ash, I was expecting them to stick around for the rest of the Unova episodes (if the Decolore Archipelago is part of Unova). Looking forward to seeing what the islands have to offer. Also, how did Team Rocket get such a nice ship?

Old September 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
what will happend after they live unova ? will they back in kanto ! i am too excited. but india didnt publishe that right now cause india showing black and white season 1 in all pokemon series season 14 india is to late.

Sponsored Links