• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dragon Ball: Tenkaichi OOC + SU

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Well… this is a little awkward. :(

I just found out that I will be very busy for the next two weeks, and I don't think I'll have time to really dive into this in the meantime.

Until then, I have a half-complete SU, so I guess I'll try again at that point.

I figure that by then, all the spots will be filled (if they're not, I'll jump on one), but do you reckon I could join the RP regardless as, like, an apprentice or a descendant of some other Z Fighter (probably Uub, because I don't think Chiatzu ever hit puberty), or something…

So yeah, I'm withdrawing my reservation… for now :)

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Aciano Nakamura

Lb8w2Ah.jpg

AKA : Ace

Personality:
Aciano is a boy who likes to train a lot. Usually, he can trains for days without any socializing and eating or drinking. He is what they call a training-addict and is very confident in his capacities. Sometimes, he likes to brag about them and call people on fight. He has inherited only one thing from his mentor : the love for women. Otherwise, he dropped the laziness that stopped Yamcha from training correctly and being stronger. He likes to seduce women, no matter their age but only if they were looking good. He is a hyperactive boy, not liking to sit on his butt. Afterwards, he is a friendly, teasing person. He enjoys fighting more than anything and won't miss an occasion to fight.
History/Training: Aciano Nakamura is the son of an old friend of Yamcha when this one used to stay in the city. Many years ago, Aciano's dad passed away in a tragic car accident. He was a little baby at this time. Aciano then got adopted by Yamcha, who thought he couldn't let this kid alone by himself in this cruel world. At the age of 5, Aciano began to be trained in martial arts by Yamcha who wanted to have a disciple to continue his legacy. He learning the basics of mastering his Ki and using it in battle under the guidance of Yamcha. By the age of 15, Aciano had already learned everything he could under the guidance of his master. There was nothing left for him to do with Yamcha.
So he decided to leave and travel around the world so he could meet new fighters and probably get stronger from his experience fighting them. He expected to be able to learn and master new techniques and become the ultimate fighter. That was his goal. Following this objective, he landed at a temple of ninja monks who learned him new styles of fighting that he never heard of. He learned to become a swift, precise and lethal warrior under these monks while maintaining the brute style that Yamcha taught him. He combined the two to make a fighting style that only he could use.
When he finally decided to return back to the city, he learned that Yamcha had passed away. It pained him a lot but he decided to carry on with life and become the strongest and win the World Tournament to honor his master's name. His master had left away the 7th Dragon Ball for him. He decided to join the Z Fighters and protect Earth just like his master did before him.
Techniques:
-Kamehameha
-Fist of Death : An ameliorated version of Yamcha's Energy Punch. He charges the Ki in his fist which makes his whole hand bigger then he punches his opponent.
-Kaioken x3

Signature : Neo Wolf Fang Fist

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Sadj, 20 years old ♂​

Biography

Appearance

Sadj wears an orange gi similar to that of his ancestor, Yadjirobe. He's much thinner than him, however, due to his eating habits being far more modest, and as a result he is of moderate size, most of his weight being comprised of muscle. He has shaggy and spiky hair that's black as night. It's rather long, reaching down to his hindlegs, so he usually keeps in a ponytail and in the back of his gi. He stands tall at around six feet. His eyes are black and relatively small, though larger than his ancestor's. On his lower legs and feet he wears bandages (which he also wears on his arms, but not his fists), and over the bandages he wears straw tabi.

He carries two swords with him. The first of them sits on the left side of his hip. It's a katana with a black blade, formed from an alloy created from the mixture of a meteorite and steel, though it has no name. On his back, he carries a larger sword with a red blade. The reason it's red isn't because it is made out of a special metal or anything like that. Rather, it is so he can identify the weapon if it were to be placed with weapons of a similar weight class. The reason this is important is because the blade itself is not the reason he uses the sword; in fact, to actually use the blade to its full potential the blade needs to be removed from the sword. It creates a blade based on the amount of ki that the user emits at any given time. This Ki Blade is not made of energy, but rather, it is made out of metal that is a tangible manifestation of the users ki.

Personality

Sadj, having lived something of a monastic life, is quiet. He's capable of human interaction, however, and is actually quite eloquent when it comes to conversation...maybe to extreme lengths. He learned mostly from books and TV, so his formal and casual speech can blend, though generally his dialog tends to favor the former over the latter, quite the opposite of his famed ancestor.

He's rather impressionable and excitable, though he's smart enough to know what should rub off on him and what shouldn't. The God Hand technique, for example, is based off of a technique of the same name from a show that he likes. He took note of its defensive capabilities and decided to turn it into a capable technique for real use.

As far as fighting goes, he's also quite the opposite of his relative. He never really learned to be scared of humans or humanoids, and feels that fear could only be felt by something that didn't stand on two legs. As such, most times he favors fighting instead of flight. Having said all of this, he does maintain the eating manners of his ancestor, since he had no one to instruct him of the proper way to eat in the wild.

History

A large room, a TV, books, and swords. These were what crafted Sadj's environment for most of his life. It was tradition for the family's samurai to choose how they would train, and at a young age they would go off to live a solitary lifestyle somewhere. Being ronin as they were, the descendants of Yajirobe didn't teach each each other, nor did they learn from other masters. Instead, they would go off to learn and master their techniques. This way of living was created to reproduce the lifestyle of Yajirobe, the one who aided Earth's savior in defeating the Demon King. Sadj took to a relatively modern way of living, taking a TV with him, but never truly overindulging. The books existed not for training, but rather they him to re-enter society as one of stable mind and contemporary, appropriate lingo. Having said that, he did have books that were for training, as well as history books and technological books, which he used to retool the Absorption technique and the Kaioken.

In fact, it was through the creation of the Ronin's Fist technique (explained below) that he was able to reach new heights of power without having to use modern technology or higher gravity. Because of the technique's ability to push the body to the max, Sadj was able to use the Fist as a benchmark, and he learned to concentrate his Ki so that he could go above and beyond his body's limits (similar to how the Z Fighters would power up normally, since the Ronin's Fist does not require Ki to activate so much as it does to keep the body going). This combined with average nature survival allowed Sadj to become the most powerful of the Yajirobe family.

Other Information

Techniques

Ronin's Fist - Designed after the King Kai Fist/Kaioken, Ronin's Fist is a technique that causes the user to go into an instantaneous adrenaline rush. As a result, their senses heighten dramatically, and their strength and speed become uncapped, as well as their ki uptake. It essentially forces the body to perform at its true limits, but it doesn't come without repercussions. After the adrenaline rush ends, dizziness ensues, and the user will become weaker until their body is able to recover.

God Hand/Steel Defense - Two versions of the same attack. God Hand allows the user to create a colossal hand out of ki. Theoretically, the God Hand could be controlled as an extension as oneself that could be used for combat, but Sadj does not have the ki control necessary for such skill. As a result, he uses it strictly for defense. Steel Defense creates a red shield in place of a hand, and can only be used when wielding the Ki Blade. Unlike the God Hand, Steel Defense's size can be changed at will.

Absorption: Sadj's signature technique. Because of Sadj's inability to project Ki, Sadj instead developed a technique that he could use to increase his strength to combat those who could. Absorption isn't the same as with villains such as Majin Buu or Cell. Rather, Sadj absorbs ki. In many respects, it's reminiscent of the Ki Absorption that was present in models 19 and 20 of the Red Ribbon Androids. It's a very prototypical skill, though Sadj believes that, if he is to develop it more, absorb physical properties, and maybe more. To absorb energy from something, all he has to do is touch it when the ability is active. The touch can be direct or through a medium, generally through his swords. This ability goes hand-in-hand with his God Hand/Steel Defense technique, as he has a much easier time absorbing pure ki than he does gathering it through physical means. In other words, if he were to defend against an orb-shaped attack, the God Hand would slowly absorb the attack, making it easier to defend overtime. This is a vital skill, given that he is unable to use beam based attacks himself. He also employs absorption to increase the duration of his Ronin's Fist.

Ki Expulsion

There is one tiny problem, however. Sadj can't fly, nor can he use ki blasts. Sadj specializes and using Ki for his body, which makes him a quick and painful force to be reckoned with, but he never mastered the art of expelling ki. This is also why he can't control the size or the motions of the God Hand. As far as travel is concerned, however, it is hardly an issue. He generally travels on water by running (which is part of the reason he wears tabi). When it comes to aerial combat, he employs the little amount of external ki control that he has and uses a minor form of the Sky Dancing Technique (Flight), in this case, rather than flight, it would be temporary levitation.​

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Dang, methinks I am too tardy to the party to make it in now...damn...let me know if any more spots open up ey? I love Dragonball Z and being a part of this would be fun.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
There's no rush. We can launch some ki blasts as soon as we can, but for now we wait.

EDIT: Since most of you are finished, go ahead and start working out your character's relationships with the other characters.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Krillin it is! But I shall not be left behind! Working on my SU now.

Sephear

Years
This is a stupid question but my Reverence for Trunks (Before GT ruined main timeline Trunks) demands that I ask if there's some way I can work in my character finding Tapion's sword...because I'm lame and I love it =P

Sephear

Years
I'm sure there will be some sort of even significant enough for him to want to leave and find himself (or a badass weapon) Between all the yelling and powerlevel raising that is :P

Years
Dang, I'm anxious to get this thing started as well. Mmhmm, Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!-bout time to start dominating.

Not quite sure how to start relations toward other characters. I can see Ayo pestering Gojude a lot over his fear of girls, while not particularily being fond of Ace for the exact opposite reason.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Lol does no one think of Crown now a days. Though i'm about the same way as Sheraku. I think he'll be the loner of the group. He's younger than everyone too.

Years
Haha, could never ignore Crown, but I kinda figured he'd be the loner, considering who he's taking after. The Namekian that spends days/months/years in solitary wastelands for training. Haha.

Back