The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3801    
Old August 6th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katners View Post
I'm very upset. I've spent the last few days trying to play this game, which I absolutely love! I'm glad to see that it's finished. However, I'm at the point where I'm going to Lustersand town, and after like two hours finally walking to the place, I have to battle Jimmy. The screen goes off focus and moves right, showing part of the town when we begin our battle. Once I finish and win, it stays in that position and I can't do anything else. I really hope this can get resolved because I really want to know what happens at the end T_T
That's unfortunately the only bug that keeps on happening...
Until DJG messes up with your save, try to reach the Town by yourself and try to enter a building, after that, camera returns to normal.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #3802    
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Linkazoo's Avatar
Linkazoo
The Fabulous Lord of Unicorns
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
i have been playing this game for the past few days and im kinda stuck somewhere after the main storyline...
I have got devihel, breatherna, felinar, giratina and lugia from the legendaries and im trying to get gabby now but somethings messed up. I saw that vid on YT that shows u gotta meet gabby and claire in oceanshine, then go to the top of mountain through the cave above waterfall to meet gabby and diane there, then back to oceanshine, activate quest and listen to the old guy, but i did the mountain part before the one in oceanshine and now, even though i have activated the quest, the old man wont tell me the story... Any ideas?
Apart from that, how do i start that quest to collect ruby destiny fragments? Chaomega is telling me to meet giratina in shadow valley (which i already did, and chosen to be its trainer) and idk what to do. I cant even get to the shadow valley now cause the cave which leads to it somehow became a dead end...
Oh, and how do i get hevah symbol to be able to take a boat from rainbow path to gento?
And the last thing - all "marts" except the one at hevah league got messed up as well. They dont sell anything (only offer me things marked as ?????). same thing with the guy who sells elemental stones...
__________________
i dont have a sig and that makes me a sad panda.

Last edited by Linkazoo; August 7th, 2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: added another question :)
Reply With Quote
  #3803    
Old August 7th, 2013, 04:41 PM
ArceusX999's Avatar
ArceusX999
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Thanks!!!' Now I understand all :D. Oh and how I go to Togen Island? And the others islands below?
Reply With Quote
  #3804    
Old August 7th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Darkrai666's Avatar
Darkrai666
ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Hey So Ive been Playing this for the past few Days I went to the Breeze Islands and Then Declined the offer to join team earth [Working on another one to Join them] And then I went to the Ranger HQ and they told me to go to Mt.Krystal finished it and NOw the Stone thing keeps on telling me to go to Lustersand town I just dont know how to
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
exceeds 350px height limit -- please decrease so no scrollbars appear
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #3805    
Old August 8th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
To storyline questions: Have you tried reading the guide?
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #3806    
Old August 8th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Linkazoo's Avatar
Linkazoo
The Fabulous Lord of Unicorns
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
To storyline questions: Have you tried reading the guide?
i guess i didnt notice that first post was edited since the last time i checked it
anyway, found out about that hevah symbol, but i still cant figure out what to do about gabby and the people who sell stuff...
to get rid of that chaomega glitch i need to upgrade to v.16 if i understood properly, right?
__________________
i dont have a sig and that makes me a sad panda.

Last edited by Linkazoo; August 8th, 2013 at 01:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3807    
Old August 8th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Lantz's Avatar
Lantz
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Basel,Switzerland
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
A question:
were the original stats of first generation pokemons modified?
Reply With Quote
  #3808    
Old August 9th, 2013, 12:56 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkazoo View Post
to get rid of that chaomega glitch i need to upgrade to v.16 if i understood properly, right?
It's always better to update to most up-date version but... what do you mean by Chaomega glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
A question:
were the original stats of first generation pokemons modified?
Why? o.O
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #3809    
Old August 9th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Linkazoo's Avatar
Linkazoo
The Fabulous Lord of Unicorns
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

It's always better to update to most up-date version but... what do you mean by Chaomega glitch?
the one i previously described... when it keeps telling you to go to shadow valley...
but, nvm, djg has fixed my save file
__________________
i dont have a sig and that makes me a sad panda.
Reply With Quote
  #3810    
Old August 9th, 2013, 08:27 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai666 View Post
Hey So Ive been Playing this for the past few Days I went to the Breeze Islands and Then Declined the offer to join team earth [Working on another one to Join them] And then I went to the Ranger HQ and they told me to go to Mt.Krystal finished it and NOw the Stone thing keeps on telling me to go to Lustersand town I just dont know how to
Lustersand Town is located south from Rainbow City or east from Rintah Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
Thanks!!!' Now I understand all :D. Oh and how I go to Togen Island? And the others islands below?
Togen Island cannot be accessed (although you can get there if you went to the Bad Mode of the game).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkazoo View Post
how do i start that quest to collect ruby destiny fragments? Chaomega is telling me to meet giratina in shadow valley (which i already did, and chosen to be its trainer) and idk what to do. I cant even get to the shadow valley now cause the cave which leads to it somehow became a dead end...
In the latest available patch, I applied a pyramid inside the tower of fate that will fix that bug. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkazoo View Post
all "marts" except the one at hevah league got messed up as well. They dont sell anything (only offer me things marked as ?????). same thing with the guy who sells elemental stones...
I heard that that bug only likes to pop up on mobile emulators...
No idea why. =/


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
A question:
were the original stats of first generation pokemons modified?
No, but a few of them were replaced and not available.
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3811    
Old August 9th, 2013, 11:04 AM
avatar11
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Can i trade pokemon via the second floor in the pokecenter? :D :D
Reply With Quote
  #3812    
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:46 PM
ArceusX999's Avatar
ArceusX999
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
1. You do an another game of ruby destiny? 2.why you did not do can catch shadow lugia?
3. It's possible battle with Blitz out the pillars? 4.Why Blitz have Shadow Lugia
Reply With Quote
  #3813    
Old August 12th, 2013, 03:11 AM
ninjerginjer
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
i picked the bad side and i talked to the boss and went to krystal mountain and lost and i ended up at a pokecenter and i dont know how to get back to the place with the boss
Reply With Quote
  #3814    
Old August 12th, 2013, 10:10 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
I heard that that bug only likes to pop up on mobile emulators...
No idea why. =/
Yeah I also played it on Mobile emulator and figured out the problem. I had to complete some events inside the area first and then I could buy/sell items from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjerginjer View Post
i picked the bad side and i talked to the boss and went to krystal mountain and lost and i ended up at a pokecenter and i dont know how to get back to the place with the boss
You can still go to Mount Krystal if you a poke which knows Surf.

Last edited by alienhunterx; August 12th, 2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #3815    
Old August 13th, 2013, 07:17 AM
ninjerginjer
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
You can still go to Mount Krystal if you a poke which knows Surf.[/QUOTE]

when i try to get to mount krystal it says i cant go home or it says the rangers could get you
Reply With Quote
  #3816    
Old August 13th, 2013, 05:41 PM
CuddleFish09
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
I've done everything with out hacking besides a couple masterballs and rare candies ,but I got to the point where I need to go to the Hevah League because Garatina has escaped but when I go there nothing happens i have the 6th badge but the pink triangles keep telling me to go to Lustersand but i've already done all of that. What do i do to fix the glitch
Reply With Quote
  #3817    
Old August 13th, 2013, 06:25 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleFish09 View Post
I've done everything with out hacking besides a couple masterballs and rare candies ,but I got to the point where I need to go to the Hevah League because Garatina has escaped but when I go there nothing happens i have the 6th badge but the pink triangles keep telling me to go to Lustersand but i've already done all of that. What do i do to fix the glitch
Go back to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz.
Earn your badge there.

If that doesn't work, head to Guardia Town and battle the gym leader there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjerginjer View Post
when i try to get to mount krystal it says i cant go home or it says the rangers could get you
PM me your saved file.
Include details of your error (so I will know what I need to fix).


Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
1. You do an another game of ruby destiny? 2.why you did not do can catch shadow lugia?
3. It's possible battle with Blitz out the pillars? 4.Why Blitz have Shadow Lugia
1. Yes.
2. Because Shadow Lugia isn't important in the LoG storyline.
3. No.
4. Because, in the real timeline, he was controlled by Shadow Lugia in Reign of Legends.


Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar11 View Post
Can i trade pokemon via the second floor in the pokecenter? :D :D
Of course. That's the purpose of the second floor, right? o.0
Anyway, I made that accessible because my bros and I used to play the game together, and we tend to do link battles and trades.

Keep in mind that, if you trade with other games, the PKMN would be really different.
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3818    
Old August 13th, 2013, 08:26 PM
pr0mentality
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
does kirlia evolve into gallade? if so what level or how?
PS: sorry if this was asked already.

EDIT: found the answer nvm.

Last edited by pr0mentality; August 13th, 2013 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3819    
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Linkazoo's Avatar
Linkazoo
The Fabulous Lord of Unicorns
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Yeah I also played it on Mobile emulator and figured out the problem. I had to complete some events inside the area first and then I could buy/sell items from it.
I have completed the entire game including the quests as well, and i still can't buy things anywhere else except the hevah league poke mart
but i guess it doesn't really matter now when i'm done
__________________
i dont have a sig and that makes me a sad panda.
Reply With Quote
  #3820    
Old August 14th, 2013, 10:19 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post



Of course. That's the purpose of the second floor, right? o.0
Anyway, I made that accessible because my bros and I used to play the game together, and we tend to do link battles and trades.

Keep in mind that, if you trade with other games, the PKMN would be really different.
Does that means VBA actually supports linking? How come? Bro please PM me so I could also learn it.
Reply With Quote
  #3821    
Old August 17th, 2013, 04:14 PM
ArceusX999's Avatar
ArceusX999
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
When we finish the game, I want to play it T.T, and it story is after or before the story of Life of Guardians, Rescue Rangers and Reign of Legends?
Reply With Quote
  #3822    
Old August 17th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusX999 View Post
When we finish the game, I want to play it T.T, and it story is after or before the story of Life of Guardians, Rescue Rangers and Reign of Legends?
DJG already explained this. It's the world Rescue Rangers created.
So it's not exactly sequel or prequel... it's more like AU =)
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #3823    
Old August 22nd, 2013, 10:24 PM
lugia.199x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Which town is the end of this version ?
Reply With Quote
  #3824    
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
Which town is the end of this version ?
No town. This game is finished.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #3825    
Old August 25th, 2013, 10:41 PM
physiq's Avatar
physiq
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Thank you. I like Ruby hack. I've downloaded it.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.