The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
I can see how Mega Evos are the "scoop of the century," but wow. Next issue IS the last one before game release...unless you count the early October issue, but I doubt they'd reveal anything too major literally days before the games' release. Which leaves me wondering, what WILL be revealed next issue? We haven't even seen the second evolutions of the starters yet!
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:15 PM
SolarAbusoru
Go Go PokéRangers

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
I can see how Mega Evos are the "scoop of the century," but wow. Next issue IS the last one before game release...unless you count the early October issue, but I doubt they'd reveal anything too major literally days before the games' release. Which leaves me wondering, what WILL be revealed next issue? We haven't even seen the second evolutions of the starters yet!
Maybe they want us to be be surprised by the new starter evos...and maybe we'll have em spoiled during Gamescom, which I'll be going to.

Lover of all things Pokémon and Nintendo, and Atlus
Signature Pokémon: Luxray
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:35 PM
The Dark Avenger
An Enigmagma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
I may be mistaken, but I think this is the second to last one all together. Since the October issue releases on Sept. 15th and the November issue releases on October 15th, three days after the X and Y release date. But your point is valid. I actually just want all of the starter evos SILHOUETTES next issue; that would be exciting!

Avatar by Myself & Signature by Suikuzu
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Hoenn
» Just a cat and mouse game
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I can't believe we only have two months left! It has literally flown over and I'm really excited for these games now. I can't help but wonder what will be in the next issue regarding Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, as Rivvon said it will probably be the last issue before the release so I can sort of expect Starter Evolutions, Gym Leaders and more Pokémon. Thinking about it though if they want to reveal all of the new Pokémon in-time for the release and assuming there is atleast 100, that's another 63 to reveal since we've had 37 up until now, they're going to have to get a move on in more ways than they have been, only one issue of CoroCoro and Eight Pokémon smash episodes won't reveal that amount of Pokémon in such a short time period. I'd say they're either going to have some sort of event where a handful are revealed, they will periodically update the official website, or they will narrow it down to around 30 being unrelieved to be discovered in-game which I personally would love as a player.

Old August 8th, 2013, 05:38 PM
The Dark Avenger
An Enigmagma

Mewtwo's new "forme" was referred to as Mewtwo Awakened Forme in the new movie. So, if they are claiming now that it is a mega evolution, there is room for inconsistency. Please let this just be the best fake ever created. Now, I am for sure not giving into this until the 12th! Or the night of the 11th.

Avatar by Myself & Signature by Suikuzu
Old August 8th, 2013, 06:22 PM
iRyahn

I'm not very familiar with CoroCoro but does anybody else feel like there is something missing? For the biggest scoop of the century the amount of information leaked was a bit disappointing. At least prior leaks offered slight information on certain things, but I feel like this was just thrown at our face with no reason what so ever. I don't know.. I just feel extremely underwhelmed right now.

My Friend Safari contains: Dunsparce, Audino, and Imposter Ditto.
Old August 8th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyahn View Post
I'm not very familiar with CoroCoro but does anybody else feel like there is something missing? For the biggest scoop of the century the amount of information leaked was a bit disappointing. At least prior leaks offered slight information on certain things, but I feel like this was just thrown at our face with no reason what so ever. I don't know.. I just feel extremely underwhelmed right now.
I've said before this that the biggest scoop of the century is just advertisement. They ALWAYS do this. I actually got exactly what I expected plus a little more...like 5 things more actually. This is how it always operates.
Old August 8th, 2013, 07:21 PM
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

Nature: Jolly
I wish that the MegaEvolutions somehow never happened and I don't want it to follow the Digimon roots but at the same time I'm excited about this since Arceus was the only one with this ability to change its typing but not necessarily its form by using different kinds of plates. I Guess you could this for a ''MegaEvolution'' for Arceus and I hope some can get used to it since it already have been announced two generations ago but only for a legendary.

Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620
Old August 8th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Now that everything has been confirmed to be true, let's go ahead and close the speculation thread and discuss what's been revealed here!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here