• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Lilizuki, sorry… but I'll have to boot you out.

Everytime you have joined it somehow turns out that I get a lot of complaints. It's not just Wolfy, yesterday I was afraid that your debat with Machomuu was becoming an argument as well and even a mod told me to boot people out if the arguments wouldn't stop.

I'm sorry. If you want the SU's of your characters then i'll VM or PM them to you if you want.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sorry guys that I had to take such a decision. The conflicts in this OOC thread just had to stop. I just hope you guys won't dislike me now for what I did.

On another note, we have two reservants.

Nakuzami and Nimsy are now reserved.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sorry guys that I had to take such a decision. The conflicts in this OOC thread just had to stop. I just hope you guys won't dislike me now for what I did.

On another note, we have two reservants.

Nakuzami and Nimsy are now reserved.
I suppose that means I can safely return without erupting the thread (at least I really hope so). It'd really have been a shame to drop a character with so much background.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'll have another post as Allister done soon. Sorry that my posting has been so erratic lately.

It's alright ^^ It's summer, we all need a break once in a while.

Everyone- The post with Ryuu and Divine is up, time to see Divine's true nature ;P

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Chiming in here~

When it comes down to how a roleplay works, the GM makes the rules. If they say something is allowed (or disallowed) then you must listen to them. It is sad that some people felt the need to be so disrespectful when Pink is putting in a lot of effort to make this roleplay for for everyone.

In the future, if you think someone is out of line, please feel free to use the report function or PM myself/Skymin directly.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Geras32: You always come up with great and helpful ideas :) thank you. Janie already has a few little henchmen. A witch, and a few more little characters one I've mentioned before, some I haven't mentioned yet that their youkai haven't been revealed yet. The idea of trying to take over the school is a great one :) but that's something I'll leave to the gm to approve.

Lord Sephear: That's a very good idea too :) I'll consider it.

To Everyone Else: I got sudden inspiration and posted as Cheryll :) even writing that post made me sad.

Khawill

<3
Years
Sorry for the very quick second post, but after reading Mach's post, I figured I just had to get Frio slightly involved (in a very passive way).
So it is clear "her" is not referring to the mermaid.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Hm...I was gonna have Lerion try to tackle Terra but I guess I better change dat dere post.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Geras32- uhmmmm… yeahhh :D Probably Oz again. This is the present so everyone has phones… care if Raka called Oz…?

Guys! Your posts are great! Now I have a reason for Ryuu to get angry and show one of his powers!

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Hmm not sure if I should do the post I had half finished with Lerion tackling Terra and possibly getting badly zapped.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
someone should definitely make full metal alchemist jokes at Sagishi at some point.

By the way, I forgot to mention something. He has an English-American accent.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yeah by the way Machomuu… what is the whole Terra deal? I'm afraid I missed some posts but i'm pretty curious

Back