• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
For me as long as they are not real,
it's like there's no harm, right? :D

I kind of recall a lass from Nacrene City said that
Audino are friendly Pokemon that share great amount of experience point,
or something like that

TY

I dont like Audino's since i saw them for the first time, their sound is annoying and they look ugly imo.

Plus they give loads of XP so they are good for grinding

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
It's OK they're just data, they have no feelings. I only attack them when I need to level grind a bit before progressing further in the game, before I battled Skyla in B2 but other than that occasion I don't fight them much unless they randomly pop up while I'm nearby.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
I relentlessly slaughter Audino usually about halfway through the game. I'm almost always underlevelled and they are just perfect for training. Sorry, Audino, but my needs > your consciousness. After all they're only fainting, right?

............Right?

Last edited:
Years
Yes, because you're being WAY overly sentimental if you care enough about a bunch of pixels and some coding not to train on it, whether it be EXP or HP EVs, though I'd understand if you didn't know in the first place.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I ;ove the trainers in white tree hollow that have a chansey and its evo :D omg 12000 exp at one... aweeeesome.

Years
YES BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID FOR TRYING TO RUIN MY TIME WHEN I WANT TO FIND A COOL FULLY EVOLVED CHIZZLE

Well not really, though in all seriousness, I have no qualms with beating them. To quote someone on GameFAQs: "It should be a masochist, smiling as your mons beat the crap out of it." Not exact words, but still.

Years
I have never done such a thing. I caught one before the second gym, and fell in love with it instantly. No harm shall ever befall an Audino in my game.

Lol! That comment is so funny to me!

My apologies to the 50+ Audinos that have fallen in my game! But I will continue to make you faint should you cross my path. :)

Last edited:

Corrosive

Conspiracy Realist
Years
Unfortunately, I found an Audino in the Pinwheel forest as I was searching for a Timburr or Throh to beat the 2nd gym leader with. After reading this thread I decided to take her down and was a bit too thrilled with the 936 xp gain from her untimely demise =( I'm afraid I'll have to hunt her from now on, unfortunately.

It's not something I'm proud of..

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
I used to target them Audino.

Then I read a creepypasta about them. *shudder*

I know they're just fictional words but man, sometimes things just stick with you, you know?

Years
I used to target Audino whenever I encountered one for reasons I can't seem to remember, but I did that in Black with all those shaking grass patches containing Pokémon.. but in Black 2 I did the exact opposite and pretty much avoided the Audino, only approaching one just to fill my Pokédex.

Years
The way the Pokemon faint in X/Y is going to make feel EVEN MORE terrible when I go hunting them.

Even though it is really just another piece of data, I can't believe how much things on the internet make you feel like the devil of killing it

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Well better hunt them Audinos than bring the population of Patrat and Pidove to the verge of extinction, right?

I don't know if this was the inspiration, but I think of Audinos as if they were Shmoos. A Shmoo is happy to serve mankind with its eggs and meat, even going so far as dropping dead when you hungrily look at it. Audinos are more than happy to help you level, and they even heal your Pokémon sometimes. A few of them aren't very colaborative, spamming Take Down and Secret Power, but the rest dies easily and passively.

Back