The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 29th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Éclair
that's my girl
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
@jellicentfan1.

I am in love with your Daryl Dixon theme!

Quote:
I'd like to join
Name: Joobell
Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Dratini
Partner Pokemon: Joo the Pichu
Welcome aboard, Joobell! Nice username. Any particular reason you chose these two cute Pokemon for this club?
Old August 11th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Aw, seems like the club has died down a bit. Mind if we spice it up a little with one of the versus polls that we used to see like every week in the the original cute club? ;D For those who don't know, it's basically a bit of a "competition" between members of the club, where two Pokemon are selected, and the members have to vote for which Pokemon they find the cutest, and of course state why that is the case :p It'd be up to Pachy to decide whether or not to do anything specific with the Pokemon that wins (ie, have it featured in the first post as Pokemon of the Week, have the next topic be based around it or something), but it's mainly just a fun and easy topic to answer :p So yeah, kicking things off.

Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?

Probably two of the biggest competitors for the title of the cutest Pokemon, so this should be interesting :D
Old August 11th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Nickle4aPickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
WHY. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?! D8

But I have to go with Mew~ <3 Mew is my all-time favorite Pokémon! I love its sense of playfulness. It just really.... speaks to me, ya know? Touches my heart. :D

tumblr.//dA//twitter//youtube//raptr

Scraggy face edit by me
Old August 11th, 2013, 09:57 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet

Wow, this is a really tough choice! Eevee is such a ball of fluff and cute, but Mew is adorable and fun and its cry is so cute, makes me wanna jump out of my seat and go play with him right away
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickle4aPickle View Post
WHY. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?! D8

But I have to go with Mew~ <3 Mew is my all-time favorite Pokémon! I love its sense of playfulness. It just really.... speaks to me, ya know? Touches my heart. :D
I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! :((

Haha, I totally get you. I also think it might be the one to win this, just because it's much easier to identify its personality, due to the fact that it's appeared a few times in the anime, and we've only really seen one kind of Mew, and that's the cute and playful one :p And while Eevee may be a favourite for many design-wise, we've just never really been able to put any kind of personality on it :p No doubt both of them are cute though ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post

Wow, this is a really tough choice! Eevee is such a ball of fluff and cute, but Mew is adorable and fun and its cry is so cute, makes me wanna jump out of my seat and go play with him right away ^_^
dat pic :)

So which one did you choose? :O You never really stated which one you found the cutest, but from the looks of it, it'd be Mew :p

Personally, I'd probably have to say, I find Eevee to be the cutest. I don't know exactly why, it's just.. I've always felt pretty neutral towards, Mew, because... I never really bonded with Mew in any way, since I never actually caught it in-game. I only ever saw it in the anime, and instead of being all like "d'aww Mew on that windmill.. so cute!", I've been more of a "YEAH GO KILL MEWTWO", so that haven't left much space to adore Mew :p That doesn't mean I don't like Mew though, because I still love it, but Eevee just gets that advantage, because I actually got to use it in the games and stuff, and really got to appreciate it. And design-wise, I definitely like Eevee the best :D Not to mention it evolves into so many other cute Pokemon ;D

So yeah;

Team Mew: Nickle4aPickle, MIAU

Team Eevee: Olli97
Old August 11th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Sheep
foxy foxy whats it gonna be

Nature: Timid

Definitely Eevee. I love Mew but any Pokemon that's small and fluffy is automatically so much more adorable. I've always been a huge Eevee fan and, like Olli, never really "bonded" with Mew in the same way.
Old August 12th, 2013, 05:53 AM
mucus
Moémon Master

Nature: Quirky
Name: Cynthia Gallente
Two cute Pokemon: Whismur and Gardevoir~
Partner Pokemon: Mallie the Mega Mawile!

Hey there cute 'mon lovers! I too love the cute ones!

Eevee vs Mew
Eevee is definitely cuter, she's fluffy and smart, warm and fuzzy. . . .

Oh sorry, I got distracted!

Last edited by mucus; August 13th, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
Old August 15th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Eevee. It's so small, fluffy and cute... and it also evolves into many cute eeveelutions. And it also has huge brown eyes...

Old September 7th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
I think I just melted.. that's too adorable. Eevee has some of the most adorable art and it makes me wish I could just have six in my party. ♥

Anyways, hopefully I can start a new topic since it's been almost a month since anyone posted in the club! Can't let something this amazing die, after all.

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Old September 7th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

Yes to both of these! I once kept a Drifloon unevolved because he was just too adorable to do so. I raised him all the way to level 100 without evolving him and I don't regret it at all. He was still powerful and was a great team member. Also, cuteness is the main factor when making in-game teams. If a Pokemon does not look great, I will not use it. Competitively I don't really care, however.
Old September 7th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Nickle4aPickle

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter?
Dragonair + Eviolite, heck yeah. :D
Also considered it with Scraggy, but Scrafty grew on me. XD

Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
Not really...? I tend to go with whatever awesome Pokémon I can find in-game. :3 But I do catch a lot of cute ones. XD

Scraggy face edit by me
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:26 PM
optionalpirate
The GM's Daughter

Nature: Naive
Oh glord. Weeell.....

First question: no. Not only have I not made it that far in the game, but I can find beauty in everything.
Second question: not particularly. I am on the hunt for a Jigglypuff, but I tend to just catch anything I don'thavr yet.
Old September 15th, 2013, 11:16 AM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Nature: Jolly
awwww. I would like to join lol
Name:xseed
Two cute pokemon: jirachi and ciccino(aka prince charming)
partner mon:evee. the most adorable pokemon with the most adorable evolutions(EDIT:WHAT. Looks like someone already chose evee. awww . than my partner will be sylveon than )

EDIT:Ima answ the previous 3 questions

Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest.
Omg. what a friggin hard question but in the end I find evee wins. simply because he has such adorable evolution(I am looking at you sylveon lol)

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter?
I would if it was easy for them but unfortuantly things would get too hard later in the game. oh well.l thats what makes the begginning all the better

Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions
sometimes. sometimes not. I know for one thing sylveon and fennekin(or froakie) and meowstic(I love cats lol) or litleon(such an adorable little cub) is gonna be on my x and y team.

Last edited by xseed; September 15th, 2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:02 AM
optionalpirate
The GM's Daughter

Welcome, weary traveller! (XD lol)

Anyhoo, just an off topic question, has anyone ever thought of making their own cute pokemon?
Old September 16th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Nickle4aPickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by optionalpirate View Post
...has anyone ever thought of making their own cute pokemon?
I made a prevo of Latias once for a contest a looooooooooong time ago, but I've never made any completely original fakemon myself. ^^; (Dear lord it's from 2006, OMG. >_____<;;;; )

Scraggy face edit by me
Old September 16th, 2013, 11:56 AM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Quote:
Welcome, weary traveller! (XD lol)

Anyhoo, just an off topic question, has anyone ever thought of making their own cute pokemon?
I wish I could but I lack drawing skills. hmm but If Did I would make a baby form of evee. lol. baby evee awwww or mabye a cuter evolution of pikachu. now that would be adorable lol
Old September 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM
optionalpirate
The GM's Daughter

I was going to (and now still am going to) make this fish thing that looks a bit like magikarp, but with a big hook through it's upper lip.
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:22 AM
DarkEmeraldRarity
Love-Crazy and Music Mad

Nature: Relaxed
Name: DER
Two cute Pokemon:Murkrow and Piplup
Partner Pokemon: Murkrow (I find it too cute)
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:04 PM
optionalpirate
The GM's Daughter

Omigosh, so do I! But... he's also my sidebuddie, so you have to choose a different one. It's a rule.
Old September 21st, 2013, 01:54 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
...has anyone ever thought of making their own cute pokemon?
I drew this some time ago, it's a kitty Pokemon
Spoiler:

Her head and tail are really huge compared to her body, I have no idea what I was thinking, there is no way something like that could even walk, hehe. The thing she's holding is supposed to be a jingle bell, and she carries it around all the time, and loves playing with it.
Old September 21st, 2013, 08:15 PM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
I drew this some time ago, it's a kitty Pokemon
Spoiler:

Her head and tail are really huge compared to her body, I have no idea what I was thinking, there is no way something like that could even walk, hehe. The thing she's holding is supposed to be a jingle bell, and she carries it around all the time, and loves playing with it.
omg this is an adorable pokemon you made. good job . though lol. I am sure it can find some way to walk lol
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:17 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Ownership has been transferred to Cirno due to an inactive previous owner/lack of updates - enjoy! :D
Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:34 PM
Sheep

Hi guysss! I just gave the opening post an overhaul; hopefully it's looking well for everyone. Let me know through private or visitor message if there's something looking strange! And to start my reign ownership I'd like to add a brand new, fun-filled topic.

Which type, if any, do you feel has the cutest Pokemon?

Personally I'm a big fan of the grass types since we have adorable guys like Bellossom, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Hoppip, Oddish, Leafeon and the like. The grass types from the first and second generations especially make my heart melt, but there are also adorable guys like Shaymin that I love looking at fanart of. ♥
Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
Nickle4aPickle

I, for one, welcome our new Meowstic overlord.

Perhaps Normal? I seem to find a lot of normal types ah-frickin'-dorable, even the ones that other people might not think of as such (like Zangoose! IT'S SO FLUFFY!). But there are cute Pokémon in all types! ^___^

Scraggy face edit by me
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:28 PM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Hi guysss! I just gave the opening post an overhaul; hopefully it's looking well for everyone. Let me know through private or visitor message if there's something looking strange! And to start my reign ownership I'd like to add a brand new, fun-filled topic.

Personally I'm a big fan of the grass types since we have adorable guys like Bellossom, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Hoppip, Oddish, Leafeon and the like. The grass types from the first and second generations especially make my heart melt, but there are also adorable guys like Shaymin that I love looking at fanart of. ♥
their are lots o cute pokemon but the winner is psychic. yoru avatar is a good example lol. Meowstic(did I get that right) is so cuute. than their is victinie,jirachi,espeon,mew.....ahhhh. too much cuteness. lol

well I hopey you dont mind two no 3 cuz fairy also deserves a nod. their is the adorable sylveon,the (clone of pikachu) but still cute dedenne. that cotton candy is cute too lol

and just like you I also think grass has some of the cutest pokemon. their is bulba,chikorita,shaymin omg omg. I cant take thuis anymore
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links