Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Reload this Page Mega Evolve?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2013 (04:04 PM).

What's your take on mega evolution? is it too much, or is it a game changing experience? Me, personally I think its interesting. However if you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the vid.

Old August 12th, 2013 (04:11 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
I saw the info on the site and basically said, "<insert any word here> no". It's a unique concept, but if you are going into a battle you should win with a type advantage, this would be ridiculous and pointless. I presume you need to survive the first round or two of battle, and in most cases, you won't get to the second round before someone is defeated.

However, I guess it's possible the mega evolution would be attained by dropping an opponent, so I guess we'll see.

EDIT: So it needs to hold a mega stone. You mean this item isn't found in-game anywhere? Odd...

EDIT 2: Oh, Blazikenite isn't found in the game anywhere, there are different Mega Stones. Even more odd...

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 12th, 2013 (06:25 PM).
just a guy
, CS

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
You can discuss all of your thoughts, ideas, and feelings about Mega Evolutions in the Official September CoroCoro Discussion Thread -- Mega Evolutions, New Pokémon, More!.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)