The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 12th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
With permission, of course! If you would like to view the previous thread and all of the loooove goodness, just click here!

Anyways, just to re-literate the previous thread, as you know, with this thread, feel free to show your appreciation to anyone on PC for any reason! Make sure you mention them in your post(s)! You can show your appreciation with a friend, give shout outs to new members, and even give someone a shout out for something they did that was totally awesome, but, you might not want them to send them a VM or PM, or something~

All and all, think of this of being like the "Dear Anonymous" thread, but with positive feedback and not remaining Anonymous! Anywho, with all this, I really do hope you'll enjoy this thread and what it offers. :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old August 12th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Powalen

Always love these threads!

I will update this post later with others, but to start off I will talk about my first friends here.

GolurkIsDaBomb- Tom, I know you aren't here anymore and while we still are in touch by other means of communication it still isn't the same without you here bro. I miss you and you made PC home for me. So I thank you for that. You will always be my best friend and I know I will always be yours! Love you bro <3

Narnia- Sophie you are so amazing and I love all of our chats!!! I love ranting on Skype to you about things that are wrong with this world and I love hearing your take on things. You have made PC very enjoyable for me so thanks a ton!!

AlexOzzyCake- You are probably the first moderator that I became friends with here so that is really awesome. You really have made PC fun for me and have always been there for me. You rock dude so much and I am so happy we are friends!!

Twilight Sky- Derk you are awesome and even if I spend all day making you miserable, it is only because I care. You are awesome to talk to and I hope we can be friends 4eva.

Meganium90- You are probably my newest friend here, but certainly one of the best!! You are always so nice to me and I love battling and chatting with you!! Thanks so much for my anniversary thread and all! You are amazing =]

..more coming soon!

Last edited by Powalen; August 20th, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
Old August 12th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
I'd like to take a moment to appreciate Miss Doronjo for CARRYING ON THE LEGEND.

Hahaha! Just kidding! Actually, I'd like to say thanks to you for doing a great job with bringing some activity to vg and trying out different events! Thank yoouu :3

Also I'd like to appreciate Audy and the rest of the Hstaff for doing so much overhaulin' work to Pokecommunity lately that has been having some great feedback.

Also I wanna shoutout to Belldandy for her awesome weight loss progress! Keep up the amazing work, you are looking so great!!!

More to come >:3
Old August 13th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

I'd like to thank you, Shawn, for being such an awesome guy. You're a very comfortable person to hang out with. Whenever I talk with you, I don't have to worry about offending you by saying something foolish. I feel like I could be myself around you and share anything. =) I'd also like to give a shout-out to Dave, Derk, and Janna. I've known you guys before I was even a member of PC, and we've all had great moments together.
Old August 13th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Magic

Many thanks to Cirno. You're an awesome mod - I can't think of anyone who would be a better face for the Welcome Lounge. You're always so friendly and welcoming.

We're lucky to have you :3.

I have so many omg. Gonna do them one by one.
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Only one user comes to mind so far --

Thanks, Ashley (Perdition Haze), for being a very amazing girl. I mean, we've only known each other for less than a week, and I think you're pretty much one of the nicest people I've ever met, and one of my best friends ever. ^^ You're pretty much my go-to person to talk with whenever I'm upset, but, you always give me a good smile on my face whenever we've talk anyway. <3 I'm really glad we met, and thanks so much for the friendship so far. :3

This post will be edited with more users soon. ;__;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old August 20th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Controversial?
should probably stop now

Nature: Naughty
Fire Heart for giving me a reason to stick around here when I first joined.

Kura for being hot enough to keep me here after I could have ditched the place for EGC ages ago.

Also Miss Doronjo you welcomed me here so I must mention you but you're an EGC now so I won't say much here
Old August 20th, 2013, 06:14 PM
zl

I just thought I'd say I really appreciate all members here at PC, because we've all gathered for the common interest we have in Pokémon! I have nothing more to say, really, because this is certainly a great community to be a part of!
Old August 20th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Waa you guys are so sweet. Can I hug all of you now!

I'm going to do a few at a time since my list is pretty big. Starting with the amazing Perdition Haze.. you're such a sweetheart and I'm so glad to see you posting around here more. You are a great girl and perfect in every way!

Miss Doronjo is another amazing dude who always goes the extra make to make sure people are happy. You are so lovely and easy to talk to! :3

Aaaand Magic Fox for being super friendly yet silly. You're super sweet and going to go far in life.
Old August 21st, 2013, 01:17 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Nature: Brave
I want to take the time to thank jellicentfan1, Twilight Sky, Miss Doronjo, Moriarteh., and well...anyone @ the battle server for being so patient with me and my battle skills which are...lacking! I will improve, and I also want to thank you all for being so helpful & patient during my few weeks of being a regular on there. It really means a lot to me. Not only that, you guys are the greatest friends on there <3

I also want to mention BlahISuck & Dyl-icious. They are two of my favorite men on PC, and also the best a Meganium could have. Thanks for tolerating my insanity awesomeness, you two. You guys are the best. :D

THERE'S A LOT MORE BUT IMMA WORK ON THOSE TONIGHT. lol
Old August 21st, 2013, 01:26 PM
Squidchan
The Lady Cthulhu

Nature: Lonely
I wanted to say a huge thanks to Hikari and Meganium90, you guys are the only reason I try to stick around, thanks heaps!
Old August 21st, 2013, 07:46 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Thank you Gav for being awesome and using your last leg of life on your phone just to call me to see how my birthday went. Means a lot, and it's nice to know you cared enough to do that. <3 I know this isn't PC related, but what the hell. Might as well post for everyone to see, right? lol
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:45 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I appreciate Laugh for being such a mature, level-headed person.
I don't even know what an otaku is.
I watch one anime a year.
I've never read manga.
I don't play many video games.
I just have a Japanese sounding username.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 05:01 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Here's who I want to show my love to even though it may be long:

jellicentfan1 for being one of the most amusing staff on the Showdown server, and a really awesome dude. I would not have stuck around had it not been for him.

Lady Gunner, MidnightShine and Laugh for acting like true best friends I never had. Even though they are all younger than me, we all seem to get on like one big happy family.

Narnia, even though she won't be around to read this, I'll always remember her for the great acts of maturity for someone as young as her. Don't let her young age fool you, she'll come back better and more fun eventually!

Cirno for being an amazing inspiration as far as my welcoming newbies side goes. She is what makes The Welcome Lounge one of my hotspots as of late.

ZachLMedia for doing all he can to get his section active, and hopefully raise Technology & Internet from the dead activity it had gotten in recent months. You are doing an awesome job buddy and keep it up!

Curious. for his outright hilarious but unique personality and the fact he loves to have a giggle with others who come across him.

ShadowExcadrill, because we both share similar taste in music. I thought I'd never come across such a member until he came along.

I will be throwing more people in when I post here again okay!

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old August 22nd, 2013, 03:01 PM
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
Oo, yay!

Droomph: Yer posts be funny!

AlexOzzyCake & Olli67: Always great in the Pokemon Clubs Subforum, and very kind people who were among the first to greet me when I first arrived here.

xxkaylabby: You're nice :O And I like yer tumblr!

I'm sure I'll add more later. Thanks to the whole community for being nice! Seriously, one of the most harmonious forums on the internet...

Old August 24th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
srinator, you're one of the nice friend that I ever had. Even though you'll leave soon, you'll always be reminded, as one of the nice mod at PC server, and as a good friend. I'll miss you always...

Hikari10 - You have become one of my inspirations, and I'm glad that you're one of the most friendliest that I ever met. I hope you'll become the best Oshawott you ever imagine.

And there are more to come soon!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

I appreciate François because I have no choice (and he's beyond awesome).

I appreciate Olli37 for being an exceptional partner and friend. He does so much for the forum, more than most people realise, and I couldn't ask for a better person to be on a team with, or for a better friend.

I appreciate Narnia, jellicentfan1 and MIAU for being wonderful posters and making the clubs I post in a delight, as well as all the great clubs posters that we have.

And I appreciate all of the people that I call friends here; you all make the forum a wonderful place to visit and it wouldn't be the same without you guys. ♥

Last edited by Squirrel; September 12th, 2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Just a quick shout out to the regulars at the battle server. You guys are soooo amazing and are fun to be around. :3 Except for Derk.

I'm kidding, Derk is also amazing.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old August 24th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Powalen

I want to add to my list so I will do that now~!

GolurkIsDaBomb- Tom, I know you aren't here anymore and while we still are in touch by other means of communication it still isn't the same without you here bro. I miss you and you made PC home for me. So I thank you for that. You will always be my best friend and I know I will always be yours! Love you bro <3

Narnia- Sophie you are so amazing and I love all of our chats!!! I love ranting on Skype to you about things that are wrong with this world and I love hearing your take on things. You have made PC very enjoyable for me so thanks a ton!!

AlexOzzyCake- You are probably the first moderator that I became friends with here so that is really awesome. You really have made PC fun for me and have always been there for me. You rock dude so much and I am so happy we are friends!!

Twilight Sky- Derk you are awesome and even if I spend all day making you miserable, it is only because I care. You are awesome to talk to and I hope we can be friends 4eva.

Meganium90- You are probably my newest friend here, but certainly one of the best!! You are always so nice to me and I love battling and chatting with you!! Thanks so much for my anniversary thread and all! You are amazing =]

srinator- I am going to miss you so much and I am so sad you have to leave today, but I hope you have a ton of fun and I look forward to the day you return!

Razor Leaf- I've had a ton of fun chatting with you lately, Harry! You are a really cool person and I am glad that we have became friends! You are also really fun to hang out with at the battle server!

Clacla- Trolling Derk would not be as fun without your help! You are one of my best friends at the server and you are really awesome! It's been fun talking TWD with you as well and I hope we can do that for many years =D

Moriarteh.- Renee BB <3 You will always hold a special place in my heart as my burfday buddeh! You really are awesome and a superb battler that I have really enjoyed becoming friends with!

I want to give a huge shoutout to all of my battle server buddies as well so I will make a list, but please don't get upset if I forget anyone!: Wolfare, Miss Doronjo, Zeffy, Vrai, Luke, Lapras*, Antemortem, cbt, Pachy, Kaori, Pave Low, Dark Azelf, glitchguy, ForeverDash, Abnegation, Forever, Hikari10, Wind Heart, Vertigo, Nine inch nails, Twihiki Amias, and many more! Without you guys the server would not be the same so thanks for that!

Old September 11th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Dragon
Did YOU just call me "ma'am"? Are you trying to start something?

Nature: Modest
Shoooutouts go to Perdition Haze, Pave Low and Apple Juice for contributing a lot to VG. ^^ Also to jellicentfan1, because honestly? You're an amazing poster, and a pretty good friend. ^^ Keep it up! <3

Old September 11th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
In my short time here, couple posters I've grown to like in this forum are as follows:

jellicentfan1 - just seems to be active all the time, with large amount of reasonable posts.

Sydian - Moderator with a very fun and amicable personality I think.

Cirno - Last but not least, Cirno was the first moderator to welcome me in the forums. Despite my underwhelming introduction, Cirno nonetheless helped me ease into this community and exemplifies excellence to new posters.

The list will grow but this is it for now.
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
There are quite a few:

Bobandbill - You were the first friend I made here at PC and if it weren't for you, I would have given up writing entirely years ago. You were the only person who helped me learn the rules of formatting and helped me with the basics of writing stories. Now, I'm reviewing all the fics I can, just so I can help someone like you helped me. You're a good person and I appreciate you helping me out on various troubles on various forums.

Platinum Dude - You are awesome over at the battle center. You rate teams and suggest changes I would have never spotted. You make sure no team goes un-rated and always chime in on a battle topic with an intelligent answer. I'm always impressed by you knowledge of the meta-game.

Astinus - You do a great job over at the Fanfiction and Writing section. I was glad to see when they promoted you, but I think my message got lost in the sea of congrats. You helped me understand showing emotion in my writing, even if I still have a long way to go. You helped inspire me to try reviewing other people's works and you put up with a lot of crap from me, and still accepted my friend request!

Hikari10 - I browse through the new people section and you do a great job introducing new people to the forum. You're a really nice person and I find it amusing you change you signature so often. You seem to get into just about every aspect of the fandom and always have something nice to say.

Everyone who posts their story on Fanfiction and Writing! I enjoy reading through all your stories on various aspects of life and I'm glad when you reply back saying I actually helped. It always amazes me when I read through something and you guys put something in that I've never though of before. Believe me, I've learned a lot from you guys and I hope to be posting there for a long time to come.

That's all I have (for now)...

PC SisterPair
Previously, Slayr231
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:32 AM
Airhead
Banned

JNathan: For being my best friend and for making me giddy. :D

XxSkyCorsonxX: For being totally awesome and makin' me feel great! :3

I can't even express my love for these guys probably, I know it seems minor but really, I love them sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! C:
Old September 12th, 2013, 03:18 AM
Tsutarja

Nature: Jolly
I want to appreciate a lot of people, though they might not appreciate me, so...

I appreciate both AlexOzzyCake and Olli97 for being the first two mod friends I had. We need to talk more. For real. :[

I appreciate jellicentfan1 for always greeting me on the battle server whenever he sees me come online, and for being a good friend.

I appreciate Cirno for being encouraging to other members here and welcoming them with such kindness.

I appreciate Wind Heart for the same reason as jellicentfan1, but also because he's a cool guy to have around as well and was an inspiration to keep me active.

I would also like to appreciate my pair, Totodile42, for his hopes to get his activity up here on PC, and for being my first ever pair here on PC.

And finally, I appreciate the rest of the h-staff here for considering me for the responsibilities here on PC as a moderator.

Last edited by Tsutarja; September 12th, 2013 at 03:26 AM.
Old September 12th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Dominic, for all his time and efforts here. You're fantastic.

Klippy, for making the best bluethday thread for me ever. Not sure how you would ever top that again. Love you. :)

AlexOzzyCake, for basically the whole August challenge event. I only tweaked it, but you made it great. Thanks for sending me that!

Mac, for being a fantastic trade partner and for RNGing the raffle prizes on such short notice!

Seattle, for being a really cool relatively new member. It's not often I see members that really impress me like you do, so I hope you stick around for a long time!

Firey Dash, for always liking my posts. :P

Suicune, for being a great regular in my forums. And I'm so proud of you for being modded. It was about time! It's like another one of my lil children have graduated or something, haha. You're doing great so far. Keep it up! Sorry I forgot your tm. lol

Astinus, for being the best momma! I'm so happy for your promotion! No one deserved it more than you, honestly.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here