• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I honestly prefer it when girls don't wear make up. Nothing wrong with it, but many of the girls I see look absolutely fine without it. Like you two!

Me on the other hand, I gotta wear it everyday. This smooth skin isn't real. =(

Years
Hey, I was first in line with the whole no make up for girls thing. I extend it to jewellery as well though, don't honestly see why people feel the need to unnecessarily weigh themselves down like that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Kura:
Lovely as always, Kura!

@Renier:
You should be bored more often. :3

I'm literally laughing right now.
007 is censering himself, Dipu's wearing make-up. Meanwhile, Kura is talking about starting a No-Make-Up club for the ladies.
And still some stubborn people think that sexism is a big thing. X}

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I guess it's a style thing too! I mean.. accessories like a hat gives off a certain style and vibe about what you want to portray about yourself, right? I see that sorta being the same with makeup- for some people it's like a sorta style.

I don't wear it often because my skin tends to react a bit from it (even the really good stuff) but clinique foundation hasn't been too bad, so I will wear that one for occasions. I usually just use metrocream (anti-bacterial for rosacea/ redness in the cheeks) and some 30spf moisturizer-sunscreen every day (yes even in winter.) I find it to be more healthy and I rather keep my skin clear for the days that I do decide to wear makeup.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
I wear a Fedora most of the time I go out. .-.

Personally I usually prefer a lady going natural, but it depends on how they use the make-up.

Is it wrong that I've studied so much about war practices that I can't help but think of war paint. . .

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The funny thing about guys is that they don't realize that half the time "natural" just means "natural looking makeup."
See below for an example of what I mean:
natural_beauty_vs__the_art_of_makeup__read_me___by_rebeccaroses1997-d69587k.jpg

Most women do wear makeup every day, but just in the way that you see in the second picture so you -think- they aren't wearing makeup when they actually are.

>:3 FUN FACT FOR YOU ALL!

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Haha, yeah, I grew up with a couple sisters, I know the deal. I didn't ever really hear them refer to 'Natual make-up' as make-up though, so I guess I got into the habit of that too.

I'm truly amazed even still, there's no way that I could stand to use anything like that, regularly.
You are all an inspiration!

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
Well here are 7 more pics i thought i should upload. tell me what you think lol.

ULmRlWr.jpg

vLkLy0C.jpg

s6saswB.jpg

r5JBsHd.jpg

IM8Jnt5.jpg

3PpdFyh.jpg

s49y2Fj.jpg

If any pictures are too offensive or anything just let me know and I will edit this post and delete them. Example: Showing too much cleavage. Like that stuff. And Tell me what you think in case you didnt notice it above the pictures.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Damn it. . .
I can't think of how to phrase it to convey the weight of it to somebody who doesn't know much about me, but you literally just made me freeze up for about ten seconds. Jaw on the floor, mind blank, and words now fail me.
I just- Eh. . . Wow.

Yeah, there, just wow. Wow.
I'm going to go do some random cleaning/mindless labor/don't even know, I need to turn my brain back on.

Okay, seriously, Wow

Honest

Hi!
Years
@second picture in falsetto: scandalous. =P

Seriously, though, the pictures for the most part are fine. The one with you flipping the bird would probably be the most offensive, and it's fine by me, considering it's targeting no one in particular.

You should have told me you were a model though. D=

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
oh i forgot that was in there lol, And i am not. My brain has turned off due to boredom so i missed some details. vertigo want me to take that picture out?

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Spoiler:

This is how I like to spend my days when I don't have school/work to worry about.. Sitting on my computer and watching videos. Just had to show off my ears though, I love them :3

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
http://gyazo.com/1e86b1a6488b2a45ba5c3ccc29e9e423

I can't do a thing using Gyazo for some reason.. So I guess if you really wanna see me, you must copy/paste! XD

This is how I like to spend my days when I don't have school/work to worry about.. Sitting on my computer and watching videos. Just had to show off my ears though, I love them :3[/QUOTE]

Right click on the image and click on "Copy Image Link". You can use the image tags on that. =P

Looking great by the way! And you too mvtm!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
mvtm returns with some beautiful shots herself! Very nice photos.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OH MY GAWD PAIGE, you look faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous! <3 I love your pics gurl! You too mvtm! Great to see you return as well!

& awww look at my adorable pair, everyone! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back